[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was this system made for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: hero-1.jpg (47KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47KB, 652x370px
Who was this system made for?
>>
Retarded autistic Nintendo fanboys who will buy absolutely anything with a Nintendo official logo on it.
>>
If you want a serious answer, Nintendo were aiming to sell to the same people that bought a Wii, and try to convince the "hardcore" crowd (and developers) that a tablet would make for interesting games.
In reality it only sold to Nintendo's core fanbase, and some parents who got it for their kids.
>>
someone that lives with a guy that really likes watching baseball in a house with one tv
>>
>>377819434
>In reality it only sold to Nintendo's core fanbase
Sad that there's not even 15 million core Nintendo fans
>>
File: 1356815750040 - Copy.png (208KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1356815750040 - Copy.png
208KB, 361x691px
Me. I literally cant stop getting use out of and having fun with my WiiU. Got several games well over a hundred hours. Just broke 3k matches in Smash 4 last night with my buddy.
>Smash 4
>Mario Maker
>3D World
>Mario and Luigi U
>Mario Kart
>Captain Toad
>Wooly World
>Dong Freeze
>Kirby: Rainbow Curse
>Breath of the Wild
>Hyrule Warriors
>WW and TP HD
>Splatoon
>Pikmin 3
>Starfox Guard (Can be purchased separate)
>Pokken
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Nintendoland
>Fatal Frame
>Bayonetta 1 and 2
>Wonderful 101
>Monster Hunter 3U
>Lego City Undercover
>Tekken Tag Tournament WiiU Edition
>Rodea (Wii game packaged as a WiiU game)
>Pushmo World
>Runbow
>Fast Racing Neo
>Affordable Space Adventures
>Good selection of 3rd party Indies
>Pro controller is top tier
>WiiU Gamepad surprisingly comfortable and great for games in bed
>Gamecube adapter is the best peripheral of all time, doubles as an easy ticket to playing Dolphin with the correct controllers solo or multiplayer
>Entire Zelda library available besides ALBW and the CDI games
>The only console currently capable of good DS emulation because of the touch screen
>Easy as fuck to hack, just have to connect to the internet
>Easy to load games onto your WiiU>Bunch of games worth looking at once you can grab them for free (Either because rarity shot the price up or because the price was always too much) like NES Remix 1+2, Game and Wario, Devils Third, previously Lego City Undercover, Yakuza, and anything else Japan only, etc.)
>Best options options to expand memory on a Nintendo console (3rd party external powered hard drive vs SD card on Switch and 3DS) I added two terabytes of storage to my WiiU, most I can add to a switch is a few hundred gigs, maybe less if Nintendo's SD card support is as bad as it was on the 3DS

Nutendo can call me when the Switch has even half the offering of the WiiU and they've fired Kimishima. His Nintendo is not my Nintendo.
>>
>>377819551
Most Nintendo fans grew out of video games in the 90s. It's only delusional manchildren left.
>>
>>377819551
They stuck to the 3ds. Glad that thing is finally dying because it is a piece of shit.
>>
>>377819756
The best looking 3DS games look better (and certainly runs better) than the best looking Vita games because the 3DS has devs putting effort into it.

Seriously why did the Vita have that problem?
>More powerful than the 3DS by leagues
>Next to no Vita games have smooth framerate, meanwhile most major 3DS titles feel sublimely smooth
>>
>>377819613
>I added two terabytes of storage to my WiiU

why though? i can barely fill my 500 GB
>>
Retards.
>>
>>377819613
>Perfectly reasonable post/pasta about the Wii U's strenghts
>Ends with retarded shitposting against the Switch

Company wars come full circle when fans of the same company end up bitching about each other too
>>
>>377820013
>More powerful than the 3DS by leagues
>In a dedicated handheld

there's your problem
>>
>>377819234
Nintendo fans
>>
>>377819234

People with actual taste.

Like half of the 10 best games in the past five years are Wii U exclusives.
>>
>>377821248
The Switch is an awful piece of hardware and Nintendo's behavior since Kimishima took the reigns has been "Worst company in video games" levels of shit. In one year they went from the consumer friendly option to being worse than EA or Ubisoft could be if they tried.

I'm not a Nintendo fanboy. I like fun video games, and I like it when there's no DLC or its as minimal and unintrusive as possible, as well as any other greed fueled shenanigans. So because of that I liked the WiiU, but vehemently oppose everything about the Switch.
>>
>>377821520
which 5 would you say those are?
>>
>>377819380
Was it made bad on purpose to make those fans realise that Nintendo isn't their friend?
>>
>>377821547
>as well as any other greed fueled shenanigans not being present*
>>
>>377821627
Bayo2
Zombiu
NSMB
DKC
Fast

boom
>>
4 U
>>
>>377821793
If you are going to say that ZombiU and Fast Racing Neo are some of the games of the past five years then you must literally only play Nintendo systems
>>
>>377821627

Xenoblade X
Bayonetta 2
Smash
Splatoon
Zelda (Also on Switch but the Switch has no other games so far, would be retarded to buy it)
>>
>>377821627
Not him, but Smash 4, Mario Maker, Bayonetta 2, Splatoon, Dong Freeze, Pikmin 3, and maybe Mario Kart 8 might not all take spots in the top ten but I think they'd be mentioned in a conversation concerning the best games from the last ten years.

No way at least a few aren't making it on that list though.

>>377821793
>ZombiU
What the fuck are you smoking anon, I want some.
>>
>>377821914
>damage control
>>
>>377819234
people smart enough to not buy a switch all while playing the best games for free.
>>
>>377821793
>Zombiu
how embarrassing
>>
>>377821793
>>377821914

This is bait, I hope. This is truth though >>377821957
>>
>>377822156
illegally tho
>>
>>377822231
yeah because video game companies are the epitome of honor and truth.
>>
>>377822148
no you're just a retard
>>
>>377821957
I would put tropical freeze instead of Xenoblade X but otherwise I can agree with that
>>
Manchildren
>>
>>377819234
Me. I liked it.
>>
>>377822896

Xenoblade X is the best game on the Wii U though. Exclusive or not. It's what Zelda wanted to be but couldn't quite manage.
>>
>>377822387
two wrongs don't make a right, anon...
>>
>>377819234

People who wanted to experience the precursor to Switch.
>>
>>377819234
People who like videogames?
>>
>>377821793

Haven't heard of /v/ even mentioning Zonbie U and Fats for years.

embarrassing list.
>>
Nobody knows. Tablet controller was too complex and convoluted for the average casual wiimote user, but the system was also too underpowered and gimmicky to appeal to the hardcore gamer
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.