/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S FUCKING OUT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

IT'S FUCKING OUT!
>>
literally what
>>
>>377817475
Dungeon crawling spacepunk cRPG

It left early access and now it's a full game.

It's really fun.
>>
Holy fuck you're all a bunch of dumbasses when you can't see a great game.

Bumping for your eyes.
>>
>>377818441
Kill yourself.
>>
>>377818641
Go ahead and keep playing your shitty game.
>>
>>377817656

Hm. Who made it?
>>
>>377819479
Juggernaut Studios just a small indie team
>>
Thanks for the heads up, will pirate and maybe buy later if I like it.
>>
bought it, played, it refunded it.

very bad game
>>
OH MY GOD IV ACTUALLY WAITED ON THIS GAME FUCK YES STEAM SUMMER SALE HERE I COME

I played Legend of Grimrock last year and decided to look on steam for more old dungeon crawlers and I saw a sci fi one, but fucking early access.

I had lost all hope of this ever coming out.

Fuckin sweet, I know what the fuckin I'm gonna grab soon, thank you for the heads up OP. Seriously.
>>
Is it more Diablo 2 in space or actual roguelike dungeon crawler in space?

(Neither is bad, just different)
>>
File: Space_Siege.jpg (29KB, 256x319px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Siege.jpg
29KB, 256x319px
>>377821181

>Diablo 2 in space

Isn't that what they tried to do with pic related?
>>
>>377821181

I think it's more like old school dungeon crawler.
>>
>>377821181
More actual roguelike dungeon crawler in space.

Nothing like Diablo 2 at all.
>>
>>377820702
>Has Very Positive review score on Steam

Fuck off.
>>
>>377817185
>$15 for a cRPG

Meh. I'd buy for about half that. Sorry shill, not interested in your game.
>>
>>377822032
>review scores
lmao
>>
You'll be hard pressed to find a game where the RNG play a more important role.
Even the basic attack fail a crapload of time. The game is not hard or anything, it's just tedious, repetitive, especially since the last patch where it buffed the ennemy HP a bit too much.
It was needed, but not to that extent.

Now the combat, while still being easy, drag for minutes where you'll see "miss", "dodge" or even your characters malfunctionning or blowing themselves up because of their class mechanics. Even the basic attack fail most of the time.
All the above is what you fight, and not the monster or the dungeon itself.

Let's talk about the dungeon themselves.
normally, a dungeon crawler consist about entering a dungeon, and going downstairs/upstairs.
here it's just a single level, and it's done, and you go to another level/spaceship totally unrelated after exiting the first.

Rewards of mission?
Irrelvant.

Money?
Plentiful.

Nothing is hard by itself, exept that the game just make it so that you alt+f4 it because everything has been thought up to be frustrating.

Review made by a backer, btw, who played every class, and on every difficulty, and who love the dungeon crawler genre (the true one) and play a lot of them.
>>
>>377822460
>You'll be hard pressed to find a game where the RNG play a more important role.

You mean it's like an actual pen and paper roleplaying game?
>>
File: chess.jpg (112KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
112KB, 450x250px
>>377822460
>You'll be hard pressed to find a game where the RNG play a more important role.

Have you ever heard of this game? I think you'd enjoy it.
>>
>>377822841
>Chess
What did this anon mean by this?
>>
>>377823178
Chess has no RNG. If you want to play a fair game go play your bland and boring chess game.

>"m-muh fairness"

Why do people worry so much to win? RNG in games don't effect my entertainment in a game at all. It just makes it a bit exciting
>>
>>377823364
Ah it was autism.
Oh i'm sorry I startled you. Carry on.
>>
>>377822032
So does Outlast, and its fucking awful.

People actually thought that game was scary.
>>
>>377823364
Humans are already plenty inconsistent and random, we don't need artificial randomness tacked on to keep things 'exciting'. The only people who benefit from randomness in games are shitters - and since you're defending RNG, we have to assume that you belong to the shitter category.
>>
>>377823673
No, you need to learn how to relax and enjoy the game as it is. Besides, at least most of the good games with RNG have very little to it.

And why is Hearthstone one of the most popular games of all time and the RNG is fucking high in it? Ever heard of Poker and gambling? There's actual treatments out there to fix this human addiction.

Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>377823913
>And why is Hearthstone one of the most popular games of all time and the RNG is fucking high in it? Ever heard of Poker and gambling? There's actual treatments out there to fix this human addiction.

Because shitters are in the majority and as a result, low skill ceiling games with heavy RNG elements are the most popular.

>Stop being a fucking retard.

no u
>>
>>377824314
Disregard what I said here.

I'm a speshul snowflake and I am a humongous faggot.
>>
>>377823496
>>377823673
>all this projection

When you grow up, you'll realize that it's ok to lose sometimes without throwing a sperg tantrum. And if you're really smart, you'll realize that RNG increases the space of experiences and that gaming is about making interesting decisions created by these novel situations. A game isn't good because it lets you press WINRAR to receive a dose of self-esteem.
>>
>>377824405
This.
>>
>>377824405
>it's ok to lose

Spoken like a true shitter
>>
>>377818441
>not even posting gameplay
if you really wanted me to get this game why don't you prove how great it is
>>
>>377824405
Its just people who were raised sheltered and given instant gratification who thinks like that.
>>
>>377824661
Right? These kids think they deserve to win, which is why they flock to low skill, high RNG games like Hearthstone. It's incredibly sad to have to rely on dice rolls to fill the void in their meaningless lives.
>>
>>377824754
He's making fun of you "herp derp non-rng games pls" retards such as yourself. Moron.
>>
>>377824612
Wow, go root for your favorite e-sports team, faggot.
>>
File: laughinguu.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughinguu.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>377824658
>if you really wanted me to get this game why don't you prove how great it is

I don't have to prove anything to you faggot. Go and Google this shit yourself you lazy fucking moron.
>>
>>377825024
Oh no, he's more retarded than I thought! Sad!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.