[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

souls game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Which is the best souls game without a nostalfag perspective?
>>
>>377817031
Dark Souls 1 or 2.
>>
File: dsfasdfadsf.jpg (120KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
dsfasdfadsf.jpg
120KB, 489x489px
SotFS
>>
>>377817031
Dark Souls 3
>>
How can you feel nostalgia over a 2012 game?
>>
>>377817031
if we're including DLC, DS3
if not, DS1
>>
>>377817327
It feels longer after you've put 600 hours into the series
>>
>>377817323
This. it's a complete game with better versions of past bosses, well thought out maps and areas with good pacing and progression.
>>
DS 3

Best looking, best bosses, actually complete.
>>
File: 1457971553995.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457971553995.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Demon's Souls is the best souls game by far

Dark Souls is the second best

The rest is trash
>>
>>377817327
This was the first I played so it has to be the best cause if its old it's better, that what I meant
>>
>>377817031
Demon's Souls
>>
Dark Souls 3. Although SotFS had a shitload of content and build variety, so it's my personal favorite even if I can understand why it's objectively not the best in the series.
>>
>>377817852

Stop this shitty meme

Literally every other souls game is objectively better
>>
>>377817327
I feel nostalgic over 2015 already
>>
>>377817031
Dark Souls 1.
Since you said 'no nostalgia' I just counted hours spent with each and DS1 was #1.
>>
>DaS1st1/2>BB>DeS>DaS2nd1/2>Sequels
>>
>>377817550
>Complete game
Not really. A lot of the late areas like Anor Londo and Profaned Capital and consumed king's garden are pretty small down and the final area was fairly obviously cut to just warping from a bonfire twice.
>Better version of past bosses
Taurus demon and stray demon this time around aren't much better than they were the last time.
>Well thought out maps
The layout of the maps is shit and if they were well thought out they'd have more than 1 or 2 (which the game does three times in total and with the bonfire warping that barely means anything) connections from the previous area to the next area.
>Good pacing
Not really. I felt like the pacing when you hit road of sacrifice just dies.
>Progression
Oh yeah. I love hitting the Abyss Watchers when the game suddenly decides that my weapons should all be level 3 at minimum and every enemy from then on just has a 99% chance of dropping shards. Quite possibly the most linear and restricted progression track in the series if you couldn't get a +9 weapon after the first boss because the progression at that point wants to shower you in chunks.
>>
>>377817321
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.