[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /v/'s opinion on Let's Plays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

What's /v/'s opinion on Let's Plays?
>>
People who watch let's plays need to leave this site
>>
I wish I was good enough to make money playing games, and offering no content but having my fat loser friends play with me, so I could stop being an animator.
>>
File: .png (2MB, 900x1650px) Image search: [Google]
.png
2MB, 900x1650px
It's only okay when supah AI is doing it
>>
>>377810776
either it's funny or it's trash
none of them are actually funny
>>
All lets plays are lame

Cept when its LGR and thats only when he poops on the
Latest sims expansion
>>
>>377810776
Same thing with cuckoldry
>>
>>377810776
Some are funny, most are unbearable. It's basically this generation's MST3K, except done by thousands of people.

I sometimes watch videos from streamers I find okay to find out what they though during certain parts of a game.
>>
Markiplier might be the single most obnoxious human I have ever encountered. How on earth did he become popular?
>>
>>377810776

Why can't you fucking think for yourself?
>>
/v/ is in a constant state of seething jealousy towards the big ones because they only dream of being able to make a comfortable living just sitting on their ass playing video games every day.
>>
>>377810776
fuck off

/youtube/ board when?
>>
retards
>>
>>377811460

He knows his audience and how to play to it. Most of Mark's fanbase is lonely, emotionally and socially awkward teenagers and children. All he has to do is pretend to be their "friend" and release a video every now and then crying crocodile tears at how "thankful" he is and how much they mean to him. Then he sits back and counts his fat stacks of cash as the sub count goes up.
>>
>>377810776
Same way I treat movies based off their literature counterpart: a more visual experience that is easier to consume.
>>
>>377811501
>sitting on your ass playing vidya all day
>all that video editing
>buying all those decent mics, capture cards, external hdd's, software licenses, and extra backup pc's
>all those unknown retakes that will never see the light of day
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (291KB, 1140x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
291KB, 1140x701px
I like these guys
>>
>>377810776
They are quite dumb and i really, REALLY wish i could understand the appeal but i don't.
>>
>>377812024

Big YouTubers hire editors to do all that work for them. I guarantee all Markiplier does is play the games and shout at his camera while the blue haired fag and the Neanderthal looking fag do all the real work.
>>
Nothing wrong with them. No reason to make fun of successful people.

People starting out now thinking the path to success is churning out a video or two every day are delusional, however.
>>
billymc > thelimepopsicle > shit > the rest
>>
It depends on the game and Jewtuber, like TBFP Prison Break
>>
>>377810776
There are a lot of games I want to be aware of
>Prey
>Bloodborne
>Watchdogs 2
>mafia 3
>Assassins creed
>etc
games I wouldn't play/or buy. LP's are useful for pretending to give a shit.
>>
I don't like them. If I'm looking for general gameplay videos on YouTube for any reason, hearing someone talking over the game is an instant thumbs down and tab close.

Reviews, explanations, guides and whatnot are fine with narration, but if it's just someone playing a game, I'm never interested in hearing them.
>>
>>377810776
Cancer. People who watch this garbage shouldn't be on 4chan. There's plenty of room on reddit and I wish they would all go.

Silent playthroughs are acceptable for someone who doesn't want to buy a certain game (ie doesn't want to get a 360 and play saint's row 1 before moving on to the other games)
>>
>>377812045
probably because they don't do lets plays
>>
>>377812835
There's plenty of room here, too, but I never understood why these sorts of threads are regularly allowed here.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (32KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
32KB, 526x526px
>>377811501
>Have to play video games you don't like and pretend to be a retard screaming like an autistic 12 year old extremely spoiled upper middle class white American kid whose mom just tried to discipline him for the first time in his life
>Have to do this constantly to the point where you hate video games as it's your only flow of money
>Can't always play games you want, can't go out with friends, or do much of anything else because you have to stream all the time

This sounds fucking awful tbqh famm. If you're not in the top 2% of streamers like pewdiepie and such to the point where you can shit out anything and people will dump trucks of money on you, your life will be a living hell, and you'll stop liking video games.
>>
>>377813000
faggot detected
>>
>>377813000
No, there's no room here for faggots.
>>
>>377811731
>All he has to do is pretend to be their "friend" and release a video every now and then

That's all Let's Players.
>>
>>377813323
Then why don't you go to reddit?
>>
>>377813364
I'm not a faggot like you who worships let's players and thus I'll find no peers on Reddit where everyone else is also a faggot. You might like it there though.
>>
>>377813440
But I hate lets plays. I even said that in this thread, and in the post you quoted, questioned why threads about them are allowed.
>>
>>377813547
Not him but you implied they were fine by saying there's plenty of room here for people who like them.
>>
>>377811145
I didn't know Mario did lets plays.
>>
>>377813547
still a fag
>>
>>377813681
I simply said that there is room for them. There's no deeper meaning in that, I promise.

>>377813746
We can tell by your post quality.
>>
Our guy MALF pwning it with a shotty again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWENmYtbjg
>>
Let's Plays can be a fun experience for anyone who wants to view the game without actually experiencing it--

Let me tell you where you're fucking wrong.

While everything DOES have its pros and cons, Let's Plays have VERY few pros. Some, but few. I mean, who wants to dignify
>watching someone who at some point forced to create content or keep a persona
>watching a game that has SPOILERS and then shitting on the game because you didn't experience the magick like they did for the first time
>circlejerking with other anons in chat while MAYBE you might get a mention and because it feels like 'OMG IM ON TV!!' you keep going back to it. Even though you're not on TV. You're on a twitch stream.
>watching a video game instead of playing it
"BUT IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE FRIENDS PLAYING OR WATCHING TOO BRO!"

but ofc most people who watch streams are usually homebound

The only streams I legitimately watched was that forced vidya channel that came through about 5-6 years ago. Why? Because they alternated streamers. They didn't have one fucking idiot on camera all the god damn time to the point where you either were sucking the static off your screen on an image of his cock or you were extremely annoyed with them.

Let's plays are walkthroughs, and shouldn't be anything more.
>>
>>377810776
Cinemassacre is bottom of the barrel. Mike Matei is embarrassing to watch and hear talk
>>
>>377811145
The last guy has no brain at all.
>>
>>377811471
You can be curious about other people's opinion on something while still having one yourself, anon...
>>
>>377812045
I tried to watch them; I really did.
I can't stand them at the moment. I'll keep trying for a few more months though
>>
My deduction skills as a detective tell me >>377817184 has quite possibly, never had sex.
>>
>>377810776
I don't understand the appeal of just watching a average schmuck play video games

I can understand watching a """professional""" player playing the game he specializes in whether it's a fighting game, a fps, or a moba.

I can understand watching speedrunners.

But I can't understand watching someone else's playthrough of a game where they constantly j ust talk about inane things or have little to nothing to offer outside just being a "internet personality"
>>
>>377817423
>Bro it's cause its fun and it makes me feel like im really not a fat nerd staring alone at a luminescent computer screen in the pitch black darkness
>>
>>377817421
we all know mike hasn't gotten laid you daft fuck
>>
>>377811145
So Seamus is fucking dead right?
>>
>>377817648
He still plays stuff on steam.
>>
File: 1483622232048.jpg (83KB, 546x678px) Image search: [Google]
1483622232048.jpg
83KB, 546x678px
Are there any let's players who are actually funny? Like not just a "LOL so RANDumb" schtick, or "overreact to everything", but funny like a professional comedian or something.
>>
>>377817834
It's hard. Different strokes for different folks.

I'm surprised that out of any Let's Player, I hate them ALL except Dunkey. He's obnoxious as fuck, and I can't normally stand that. But he plays it off well. But he doesn't LP anymore does he?
>>
File: Cosmic owl.gif (125KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic owl.gif
125KB, 400x217px
>>377812531
>>
I'm sensing some bitterness from people that they're not making millions from playing vidya
>>
>>377812045
The On the Spot with them and Cow Chop was pretty good.
Mostly because they, mostly Cow Chop, pissed off a shit ton bunch of RT fans.
>>
As a (relatively) famous let's player I can't help but laugh at my viewers. They are so fucking stupid eating up whatever forced shit i slop down in front of them. Thanks for the easy living!

>>
>>377818638
This totally doesn't sound made up at all
>>
>>377817752
I can understand if he wants to leave youtube (for whatever reason) but why doesn't he just say goodbye?
>>
Let's Plays can be useful for a sort of community. Sure, you can play a game, but why do that when you can share the experience with others? Recording, I can show my pain and what my personal experience in this game is like. Those inane comments are what I was thinking of, I perhaps have an odd but fun mindset that can imagine the boss smells like paprika. Others can then watch, those who have experienced it and thus want to see how others fared, or perhaps those that didn't want to suffer the pain. There is a reason we do things so you don't have to, some games are just heavily frustrating to some people regardless of a brimming curiosity. Do you want a 10 hour button hunt or a video where the person eventually gets it?

People that watch Let's Plays are not stupid, they just prefer a more social environment. I can't play Minecraft with other people, even in Multiplayer, and have them see exactly what I am seeing. On youtube, I can.
>>
>>377812145
>-1000c
Ins't -258 or somthing is the absolute 0 temperature, where everything stop moving and all atoms loose connection with each other? I mean if it reach this temperature it should just fall apart from a simple breeze
>>
>>377819471
>avg letsplay watcher
I swear to fucking god if I find you I will slap you some 37 times
>>
File: 1495307558946.jpg (25KB, 366x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495307558946.jpg
25KB, 366x494px
I hate 99.9% of let's players.

>be me
>not willing to spend a bunch of money on a game I know nothing about/haven't seen before
>"I know! I'll go on YouTube and look up some gameplay videos, that should be the closest thing to what the game will be like!"
>search "[insert vidya name here] gameplay
>cant find a single result that isn't a let's play
>every video starts with "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHATS UP GUYS HOWS IT GOING SHITGOBBLER HERE COMING AT YOU WITH ANOTHER LET'S PLAY SO IF YOU'RE EXCITED FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE, NOW ON TO SOME BORING AUTISTIC RAMBLING WHILE I MAKE YOU STARE AT THE TITLE SCREEN FOR 8 MINUTES!!"
>during gameplay can't hear any of the games audio due to CONSTANT talking from the player
>player is just dictating exactly what he's doing as he's doing it, offering zero useful commentary
>can't tell if I hate the game or the let's player
>don't buy game
>turn off computer
>cry

Seriously why does almost every Lets Play video start with the same long, drawn out "Wwwwhaats up guys"? I fucking hate these autists so much.

You know who's a great Lets Player, who is completely non offensive and actually gives informative gameplay testimony and commentary? Scott Manley. And best of all, he doesn't start every video like a fucking sperglord. "Hello everyone it's Scott Manley, and this is [xyz video]. Let's get started immediately without any filler bullshit!"

God Bless you, Scott Manley, you are the only Lets Player that I don't want to beat to death with a shovel.
>>
>>377819849
Who are you quoting? I don't watch this shit. I just got into this thread because of that picture.
>>
>>377820008
>i admit twice that I was baited by a fucking shit nigger clickbait picture

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>377819934
Because the "whats up" is a draw to the people who don't actually have any friends. The friendly invitation to invite them and stay for a while

And sink into a one-way conversation of a man and his own personal experience with the video game. Want to have the same fun? Bring a friend.

But that's the point. These people don't have friends.
>>
the only good LP is OneyPlays and that's because they stopped with the random screams.
>>
>>377820247
The problem is that you guys are thinking it is about the games. Truthfully, Let's Plays are about the personalities, for better or worse. People would watch Pewdiepie no matter what he puts out because he has a magnetic style that draws people.
>>
>>377819934
>eriously why does almost every Lets Play video start with the same long, drawn out "Wwwwhaats up guys"? I fucking hate these autists so much.

Because they are trying to sell themselves as a product. Modern YouTube style LPing is all about copying the big names as much as possible. You have to have a fake personality. You have to have stupid clickbait thumbnails. You have to be playing every new game blind as they come out instead of ones you are an expert on. You must be loud and zany.

Basically YouTube is fucking cancer and ruined LPs.
>>
>>377819934
I usually start with "Hello this is [game]. Im running the [mods] check the description for links. This game was made for the [system]. Its one of my favorite [adjectives etc] {list of reasons}. Perhaps an anecdote while going threw loading screens etc.
>>
>>377820234
No.

Why are you getting so mad that some one asks simple question?

Not every one here is a nolife virgin like you who knows every physics law.

Screaming at people who don't know things that you know won't make you superior, only more pathetic.

Stop browsing this site, turn off your computer, get out of your basement, breath in some fresh air, start talking to people, you'll feel better.
>>
>>377820473
Yeah, but that's what stops most people from watching Barney when they stop being a toddler.

You look up to these figures, and I've heard defense "its funny its funny" and I understand where they come from.

The problem is, it still lies down to the problem of these being grown men who are talking into the camera. I kept trying to break 4th walls by instead of looking at the content, but looking on the strain of Mark or PDP's face while they rail on these "forced jokes". The fact that they're laughing maniacally into the camera by themselves. We can all laugh by ourselves. You have to force yourself to laugh that much like a clown, that or you ate the whole fucking gummie when they told you to eat half.

There is no magnetic style. I mean, different strokes for different folks but there are more entertaining people. The problem is, once people find "someone", they don't leave. It's like a toxic relationship. Staying because they're afraid of finding something better, but not realizing they're in the dark. They can explore, and come back if they realize there wasn't anything. But the problem is they never explore.
>>
y'all heathens need slowbeef
>>
File: !.jpg (36KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
36KB, 482x436px
>>377810776
I watch them only for games I do not wish to play. For example, I don't want to play Lithium Inmate 39, so I watch a video of the bosses.
Or I can't be fucked to play waxworks again because I can't remember where all the shit is that I need, so I watch a no-commentary longplay of it instead because I want to see what it was like again after all these years.

But for games like Pokemon or Dragon Quest, I don't watch those. Why would I watch it when I am playing it? I'm not there to see some fool bumble around and give retarded voices to the characters.
>>
>>377820973
Whoa bro calm down. Also please consider suicide when you do.
>>
>>377810776
Only SA ones due to have a modicum of quality control (and decent humor when it comes up)
>>
They're for kids, people can watch whatever they want.
>>
>>377810776
Cancer. Just like the underage fucks who watch them and post on here about them.
>>
When is billyplaysgames coming back?
>>
File: shit killing youtube.png (16KB, 454x207px) Image search: [Google]
shit killing youtube.png
16KB, 454x207px
Horrible. I hate "let's plays".

In the past, when i wanted to watch gameplay of certain game (either because it was console one and I dont own any stationary console even today, I couldnt afford it or wanted to see gameplay before buying), I could just search for "X gameplay" or such. Some were named "Let's play" and had no commentaries or anything.

At some point, I couldnt find "let's play" video without retarded commentaries. The worst were cases where author could talk for 30 minutes on 45 minutes video, showing main menu or something, while talking all about himself. Yes, I saw such video, on another guy was talking for 20 minutes while showing not the game but himsefl, sitting in the car. Holy shit, are you so fucking poor that want to impress somebody by sitting in a car?

Worse than that, even simple "gameplay" videos had retarded commentaries. Everyone and their mothers wanted to be some kind of interest stars, only failing hard in the process. Hell, even people who tried to record simple videos without commentaries were bashed for that.

I tried searching for longplays and many people did as well, since one day I opened "longplay" video and I heard the hated "YOOOOOOO GUYS WHATSUP ITS YOUR PANTSUHEAD AND I HEARD THAT LONGPLAYS ARE PPULAR SO I RECORD ONE HEHEHE NOW YOU SEE I SAW A CAT TODAY..."

I hate "let's plays" for ruining gameplay videos for me.
>>
>>377820868
Some may be laughing just to keep the entertainment value up, like a laugh track. Perhaps they legitimately think what they say is funny. Regardless, they are pretty much amateur comedians. Not ones you would pay to see, but ones that exist if you want a cheap thrill potentially and something related to a certain video game. You could go down to the bar and hear a guy talk about airline food or you can listen to a guy yell about cotton balls being smaller than bowling balls. Is that retarded? Yes, probably, but perhaps with the right timing it could even be funny. I personally find Let's Plays better than gameplay footage, simply because if I just see footage it probably is lower resolution and without the interaction I would normally get. It is a layman's version to play a game. At least with a voice you get someone's personality, even if it is an annoying one. I will say the energy is important, mainly because a lack of it results in monotonous commentary which just becomes a chore to sit through. You want someone making you hyper, playing the ringleader to your entertainment. As I said, amateur entertainment, but it works as a cheap thrill, especially since it is relevant to some stuff you would otherwise not get. What comedian would joke about a game?
>>
>>377812024
>>buying all those decent mics, capture cards, external hdd's, software licenses, and extra backup pc's
Are you seriously implying buying shit off Amazon or whatever is hard?
>>
>>377817834
Go watch Lunethex LP of the Syphon Filter series.
Guaranteed to be laughing by the second game and over (need to watch the first one though)
>>
>>377821705
Because Khad is totally quality Let's Plays. He doesn't derail a Nintendo game to talk about stuffed dinosaurs at all!
>>
>>377810852
this
>>
Shit
>>
>>377819934
If you like KSP then check out Mike Aben, he doesn't sperg as much as Scott and his voice is much less "hyper all the fucking time"
For stuff like Rimworld you could look at Toxic Timewaster, quite somber.
>>
>>377821954
Were you looking at my channel? I will have you know that I just like to talk about myself, it is fun since I figure long term subscribers would care to know about me. As for the car, well, why record inside when you can do it outside?

I am not an internet star, I just like recording me playing games and having fun. I also tend to like to ramble a lot and forget to play the game. But it is all part of the experience.

Now I want to know what happened when he saw that cat. See? Let's Plays grab your attention, they intrigue you, and now you can't leave until you figure out what happened to the cat. Maybe it could be a running theme, there could be a cat picture we keep coming back to or I could start meowing my words. It would be cattastic!

Gameplay videos are pretty boring. You want gameplay? Play a game, that is why it is called gameplay. Let's plays not only add extra commentary to add another dynamic (an important one that means they don't get kicked off youtube for copyright infringement) it also means there is a reason to sit there beyond just seeing the game that everyone and their grandmother already recorded. Everyone did that, but not everyone did it in your voice.
>>
>>377822009
The research can be hard. It takes years of study to get it good.
>>
>>377822104
Khad who? Never seen any of his.
I'm juggling between Yooper (CMANO), Jadestar (XCOM2), TheDarkId (Nier autobutt) and the SRW games in the archives
>>
Mostly pointless. If I want the experience of a game I'll play it myself. Onyl use for LPs is when you need to check whether some element was in the game for the sake of research and don't have time to play to the required part. Also people who do Let's Plays are usually annoying as hell and play terribly.
>>
>>377810776
>What's /v/'s opinion on Let's Plays?

Cancer that appeals to underage for reasons that I still don't understand.

It's the reason I stopped using YouTube. Too much content was being displaced by LPs and other such nonsense, which I have zero interest in viewing. YouTube was a decent site before it got usurped by social media. No, YouTube wasn't necessarily a social media site to begin with; but now it's nothing but attention whores injecting their attention whoring videos with intermittent ads so they can make careers out of being attention whores.
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (12KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
12KB, 196x110px
i am am so fucking tired of this cunt's face showing up in recommended videos
>>
>>377822826

I already said why I want to watch pure gameplay videos. I wouldnt care too much about LP with retarded commentaries, if I could easily filter them out and have actual pure gameplay videos ready to watch. What piss me off is when I cant find any non-commentary shit because somebody was dumb enough to name their video the same, especially when they use "Longplay" name and throw shitty commentary in it. Why? Not because they want to show the gameplay possibly without breaks, true to idea behind Longplays. Because they are so fucking retarded that they think of themselves being more important than gameplay they show. They shit on games themsleves, they just want to promote their pathetic person across the internet in dim hope that they wont die away in flood of people around them, that they are "unique" in any way or more worthy in some aspect. Protip - they are not.

They are scums who try to leech popularity of certain video format to promote themselves. Not better than attention whores showing tits around and proving that they dont have anything else to offer about themsleves than their own bodies.

In current format, LP is shit for the same kind of people, who watch soap operas in TV or read gossips about celebirties, people who lack life on their own and desperately want to fill that void.
>>
>>377823158
Social media truly was a mistake. It's fucking infected everything. I just pray it never finds its way here.
>>
>>377822927
Sorry, don't play any games newer than 2000 due to having an audience obsessed with playing old roguelikes, so I can't relate to any of these people.
>>
>>377823563
What dose of adderall or vyvanse are you prescribed anon?
>>
There are only two LP series I've ever tolerated.
First were devs of R&C games playing their own creations and talking about the process of creating them, the kind of troubles they experienced, and in general what game development is like.
Second is Yahtzee and his butbuddy's series Let's Drown Out where they talk a whole bunch of shit, and get into hilariously autistic fights.
>>
>>377811471
Probably religious.
>>
>>377823676

Zero, you dingus.
>>
>>377811501
Let's players will fall and crash harder than former child stars.
>>
File: tips.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>377823792
>>
>>377810776
I think it's kind of ridiculous to get butt hurt over people playing games and people watching people play games. Nobody forces you to watch these videos and they don't affect you in anyway. So why even care? Why would you devote any kind of anger to this?
>>
>>377821954
go find Gamer's Little Playground
>>
>>377824068
They clog up YouTube and make it hard to find anything else. Finding videogame content on YouTube is almost impossible thanks to let's plays.
>>
>>377810776
Cow Chop's alright.
Their proper "Let's Plays" are their worst shit though and the videos where they dick around in random games/real life shit are way better..
>>
>>377824252
I've never had that issue. I can usually tell what's a Let's Play and what isn't because they usually say it in the title.
>>
>>377823563
That is the thing. You want pure gameplay as a thing to check out to see if it is worth buying. So essentially any person's channel is no different from any other, there is no identity between them. Every video on Youtube is essentially just showing the same thing over and over. Plus you aren't there to stick around, but watch one video and leave, thus meaning the creator's videos are mostly forgotten.

They aren't more important than the game. On Youtube though, they are about as important, a content creator that is popular will get viewers regardless of the title. New people though are drawn by the game. There is a certain balance that must be reached.

Now, personally, I favor the game. I give commentary for the sole purpose that I wish to share my own personal experience, explain what I am thinking and my strategy, as well as my opinions on certain design decisions. I do it with the mentality that you know the game and come to see how someone else may struggle with it, or just to see an authentic experience. Instead of just doing things and making you wonder what I am thinking, I try to explain my logic. I am not there to interrupt the game, but to talk when it is quieter and explain various things (at least from my mentality). I am unique in the idea that these are my thoughts, my mentality. Someone else may think to punch the guy, I might think throwing a crate was a better solution for some reason.

It isn't really about obtaining a life. It is about the experience, the game, and just showing it with those that would like to check it out. It isn't about the popularity, but about sharing a game and my experiences with it. You see a glitch where I find a two-headed chicken, now I can ramble about it and have video proof that I am not crazy. It is about what can happen, what mindset I have, and what I do to solve a problem. Did I use exploits? Did I save scum my way to victory? Did I defeat everything with just the weakest melee weapon in the game?
>>
>>377812024
>guys please pity me! I play video games for YOUR entertainment, not mine! I never wanted to play video games for money and get attention from people! Please feel sorry for me and pay for equipment that I need for my own self employed job! Feel bad for me because I have to edit! My job is supposed to be all play and not work!!!

It's always the people with easy lives that want everything handed to them. Fuck off.

Editing is much easier than most jobs that normal people have.
If they can't handle that, they aren't worth having a youtube channel in the first place.

What you fail to realize is that these people are getting paid to do things that you long to do, when you get off work.
unless you are a little bitch who has never worked a day in your life and don't understand how easy these youtubers have it. Maybe that's why you defend such a cushy job. Do a honest days work and try typing your response before you rest, and we will see how quickly your opinion will change.
>>
It's only fine when Vinny does it, but otherwise no.
>>
>>377824441
You aren't retarded, that is the problem. Most people are retarded to the point they refuse to browse past the first video without going crazy if it turns out that particular video was a Let's Play. Plus, if that game is rare, I don't get why they cannot tolerate a Let's Play.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.