[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats his name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
Whats his name again?
>>
Kamoshida.
>>
>>377809083
oh right, thx
>>
>>377808603
>Be me
>Make Kamoshida admit he pressured his students into having a relationship
>Two months later, I fuck my teacher/sexy maid and she helps me out in school

Why is Akira so based?
>>
That bastard Kamoshida
>>
>>377808603
Effin Kamoshida
>>
What's the point of the starting in medias res, telling exactly who the target is, who you're next friend will be, and the next place you'll go? I only got to the museum part and the story was so bad, and the gameplay so tedious I stopped playing, but I'd be interested to know why they decided to start the story near the end.
>>
Cum-o-shit ah
>>
>>377808603
In the femc Portable version will Kamoshida and Sadoya swap roles? They are the exact same character after all.
>>
>>377808603
Kamoshida did nothing wrong. He was only teaching the kids how real life works.
>>
File: 900x900.jpg (248KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
900x900.jpg
248KB, 900x900px
>Cumoshida is a former volleyball coach that was possessed by demons, and then became a very perverted and dangerous person. He built his own palace and calls himself - the King.His goal is to conquer the world and turn all the women into sexual slaves. A former Cumoshida's student Anna is going to stop him before he gets too powerful. Be sure, it will be a very difficult fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 480x478px
>>377812092
>>
>>377808603
The Bane of persona
In before He's a big guy
>>
File: 1494456219193.jpg (220KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1494456219193.jpg
220KB, 800x771px
>>377812092
Everyday we get farther from God's grace
>>
>>377812092
>Meet and Fuck games

This guys art got progressively worse when he stopped just stealing it
>>
>>377808603
Vincent
>>
>>377811662
Literally 80% of the story is told in the last 20% of the game.

You spend like 50-60 hours just building up a party and meandering around unlocking new areas, then out f nowhere they drop every twist and plot development in the span of 1-2 dungeons and suddenly you're at end game.

The pacing is fucking atrocious. Literally none of the first 3 dungeons have anything to do with the actual main plot.
>>
>>377812092
He didn't. He fucking DIDN'T.
>>
>>377808603
some weeb pedophile i dont know....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.