[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations on completing your quest! :DDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Congratulations on completing your quest! :DDD
>>
>>377805218
It got to the point I thought it was intentional.
>Burroughs: so it turns out the Black Samurai and Lilith were one and the same all along, that means...
>..."kill the Black Samurai" and "kill Lilith" are the same quest!
>>
>>377805218
>now might now be a good time to say this but
>>
Nothing Borroughs did ever really got on my nerves except the pause to tell you you've got the required materials to finish a quest. Playing through SMT4A now and I kind of miss her, though Dagda is fine too.
>>
DID YOU GET ALL THAT
>>
"Hoy, I tell ya Tayama's a fucking cunt for taking people's brains an-"
CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING THE QUEST
>>
>>377806670
>Walter hates Tayama for making red pills out of people
>thinks Infernal Tokyo is a sweet place despite there being human food slaves around every corner
Pls explain.
>>
>>377806969
Part of it might be the fact that the feeders in infernal tokyo chose to be feeders. The ashura kai was raising human cattle.
>>
>>377806969
He's poorly written.
>>
>>377806969
thats the theme of walter and johnathan, both only hate tyranny when it isn't in their flavor of tyranny.

both LEAP at the chance to become Tyrants of their own, the only party member to actually give a shit about the real people was Isabeau.
>>
>>377805218
>>377805468
she's a fucking Phone App, what did you people expect of her.

the fact she games some weird form of sentience by connecting with the Spirit of Tokyo is incidential and happens later on.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>377805218
How can that whore even compete
>>
>your Burroughs gloating to the other Burroughs about you compleating a mission

cute
>>
File: 1454677946670.png (52KB, 218x180px) Image search: [Google]
1454677946670.png
52KB, 218x180px
>>377805218
>Hoy fellow, wanna come and chill with me and Jonathan?
>I'll register that as a new quest on the list
Borroughs is a riot
>>
>>377805218
is citra good enought to play smt4 fullspeed on toasters yet?
PPSSPP could play MHFU on a fucking integrated video card(no, not good one that build in intel cpu, but shitty mobo nvida one).
>>
>>377807846
>incidential
Is it? I've got an impression it was done deliberately by Stephen.
>>
>>377808192
No, its shit. Just buy a 3DS and hack it. It's easier, faster and safer than ever before. Unless you're a good goy latefag on the latest firmware.
>>
>>377809475
who knows with that fuck, its always some fortune cookie nonsense
>>
>>377807657
>thats the theme of walter and johnathan, both only hate tyranny when it isn't in their flavor of tyranny.
Maybe Walter, but I don't think that was the case with Johnny.
Johnny was just very Naive and thought angels=ultimate good.
He always just wanted what was best for the people and he thought that nothing could go wrong by just doing what the angels wanted, because they are angels and angels are the ultimate good right.
I don't think he was down with tyranny but he was blinded by the fact that they were angels and didn't think that questioning them was needed.
It is still a very lawfag thing to not question authority so it still fits.
Only hoyboy who was my favorite went full retard in my opinion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.