[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free to play games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: chrysler-k-gf-01.jpg (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrysler-k-gf-01.jpg
664KB, 1920x1080px
Have you ever paid for stuff in one?
>>
>>377805196
>playing free to play games
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>377805196
Yeah. That one.

Then eventually I realized it was rigged and stopped.
>>
>>377805196
i've spent over 100 euros on this shit
my recent purchase was patriot and i feel dirty

why am i playing this garbage send help
>>
>>377805196
I spent quite some money on WoT, enjoyed it but I stopped a while ago because I just couldn't take it anymore. They keep on releasing more and more OP premium tanks that make your old ones useless.
>>
File: GrzkxUL.jpg (699KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GrzkxUL.jpg
699KB, 1280x720px
>>377805196
>>
I spent $250+ on league of legends.
The amount of money I'd spent was how I could justify not quitting for the longest time.
>>
>>377805196
I've spent about 40 dollars on Warframe and considering the amount of time I put in and fun I got from the game i think that's an acceptable value
>>
I spent $40 on ps2 and $20 on global agenda. no regrets
>>
>>377807498
Global Agenda wasn't free to play though
>>
>>377807607
It was when they fucked it up
>>
>>377806927
The patriot is nice, that's my only premium, I got it to see how much of a difference premium is, I really like grinding silver with it.
>>
>>377807361
same, and if you're smart you can take all that premium currency and flip prime gear sets to generate more. Started with 100, ended up with 2000 plat
>>
wargaming really fucked up
i used to llay Armored Warfare but obsidian got booted and now it's dead. it's fucking sad, it was such a good game
>>
File: Tameem Hayashida.jpg (109KB, 1230x690px) Image search: [Google]
Tameem Hayashida.jpg
109KB, 1230x690px
>>377805196
No, and I'm glad I don't because one of them was Robocraft.
I miss the times before they murdered dogfighting for being too fun.
>>
I bought a talisman for the KV2 in Warthunder, I kinda regret it because it's a bad tank for grinding.
>>
I've played a shitton of WarThunder but I refuse to spend money on it.

The fucking grind tho.
>>
>>377805196
I spent like 10 euros at max in Elsword (because I really enjoyed the game and it deserved it). And I also bought Ghost in the Shell before it became f2p for less than 5 euros because I was hooked and wanted to play before release.
>>
>>377809074
Also i bought some lol skins for my little brother, like 10 euros or something like that. Although the little fucker spent like 300 euros in that game and he is only 15 years old. I also buy that Heroes of the Storm founder pack for 10 euros or something.
>>
File: 1485625281948.jpg (26KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1485625281948.jpg
26KB, 358x358px
>>377805196
I paid $5 in Galaxy online 2 for some p2w bux and use that to breed more bux by exploiting events. Couldn't win against those rich fucks who spent grands on the game but I advanced much further and had much better equipment than people who doesn't spend a dime while grinding much less.
>>
Traded all the way up to a 20$ dollar worth backpack in TF2, sold everything and when I came back I couldn't be assed to do it again so I buy some keys from time to time
>>
>>377805196
Nope. Any game that is good will charge for it. Any free game that charges for stuff is shit. I'm not paying for cosmetic stuff nor am I going to pay to win against players who don't want to pay.
>>
I spent $20 on planetside when I started a new character
>>
>>377805196
I bought probably about $40 in stuff during Planetside 2's heyday.

Besides that, I'll throw a buck or two at phone app devs if I play it for more than an hour.
>>
Spent about 40 bucks on Warrock.
>>
>paying for stuff that will be obsolete in the next update
>>
No, and I think everyone that does is retarded.

I grew up poor, I never even got to be a Runescape member, despite being an avid player. Maybe I'm just jealous, but glad I have the sense now to not spend money on this type of shit, that includes cosmetics and DLC content for actual games too.
>>
>>377805196
Spent some money on cosmetic shit in planetside 2
>>
File: download.jpg (215KB, 1024x576px)
download.jpg
215KB, 1024x576px
Only game I ever spent money on was Loadout at $20, I had a ton of fun and would still play if there was anyone to play with.
>>
>>377811070
>$20 for censored dicks
Would expect nothing less from a fucking onionite.
>>
Spent a bit of money on Lord of the Rings Online, buying expansion packs and quest packs. In total i must have spent less than 40 or so and i must have sunk some 600 hours into it so it's a pretty good deal all things considered.
>>
File: KV-Wat.png (545KB, 771x668px) Image search: [Google]
KV-Wat.png
545KB, 771x668px
I paid for some things in Warthunder. No regrets really; it was a fine enough game, T-34 nuke shells aside.
At least until the premium ran out and I took a look at the numbers involved in unlocking the high tier shit.

>>377808270
It was a good tank for fun, though.
>>
>>377807361
Fashionframe is always worth it. Nowadays I just grind for plat in trade chat but the initial investment isn't a regret.
>>
>>377805196
yes accidentally in Warframe the space ninja robot game... Bought plat currency for very low price in a bundlestars or humble bundle, didn't even know I bought it.

Like a year later started playing the game, found out I had like $10-$15, made the game super fun.
>>
>>377805196
> APB:R
Plenty of time, always bought premium when it was heavily discounted. Like 20$ was a year's worth of premium.
I had fun, but one should never fall into the trap and start buying anything else.

> Warthunder
Same shit, when Golden Eagles were heavily discounted, I bought like 3 months of premium. I did play, and it's kinda okay-ish, but there is extreme farming involved.
>>
>>377811468
> KV1
> literally invincible
> T34
> just one shot everything

On the other side:
> Sherman
> Oh wow it was your ammo racks

... These devs..
>>
a few times, rocket league keys and UFC2 ultimate team cards.
>>
I used to play a fuckton of Unturned so i got the shitty upgrade thing.
>>
File: Armin joins starfleet.jpg (39KB, 286x430px) Image search: [Google]
Armin joins starfleet.jpg
39KB, 286x430px
>>377805196
I... I... I have spent about 100 euros in star trek online, buying virtual spaceships.
And it all went so well! 5 or so years of playing the damned game and i don't do a thing, then i get a job and immediately cave in.
>>
>fresh into the new Madden game
>decide to try the MUT mode
>first match s against a guy with over 1k matches played
>he has an all 99 team
>my best starters are like a low 80.

And now I just play Head to Head with the approved rosters.
>>
>>377807786
The most dirty game you can have with a premium tank is with the su 122 44 at top tier with trained crew.

Jesus christ.
>>
World of tanks
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.