[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect from Nintendo this E3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What do you expect from Nintendo this E3?
>>
>>377804428
i thought they weren't participating
>>
>>377804428
Disappointment. There has never been a Nintendo Direct/presentation that managed to live up to the expectations made in my head.
>>
>>377804428
video games
>>
I'm actually optimistic this year.

I don't need all of this but a good bunch would be great:
>Virtual console, that isn't shit, decently priced and actually has a full library from the beginning. This alone would get me to buy a Switch instantly
>Pikmin 4
>new Metroid (not Prime, but not necessarily 2D)
>Retro's new IP is actually good and unique
>Platinum has a new Switch exclusive that isn't Bayonetta 3
>Beyond Good and Evil
>some other major new IP from Nintendo. Maybe a single-player focussed one this time?
>Mario Odyssey isn't shit
>some 3DS/Wii U ports, including a playable version of Kid Icarus Uprising
>current "AAA" third party support, of which there's been precisely none of yet. Not holding my breath for this one.
>>
>>377804515
Real shit
>>
>>377804428
Nothing.
>nintendo
>e3
>>
File: Nintendo 4DS Prototype.jpg (203KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo 4DS Prototype.jpg
203KB, 960x960px
>>377804428
No games, no conference, no presentation. Disappointment, regret and shame.
Showing only a single 5/10 open world meme while everyone else is showing off dozens of games and presenting it like it's actually an event goes beyond impudence and having your autistic permavirgin basement dwelling manchild fanbase declare you as the "winner" is the icing on the cake.
>>
File: Pokemon.png (405KB, 494x441px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
405KB, 494x441px
>>377804830
>Virtual console, that isn't shit, decently priced and actually has a full library from the beginning. This alone would get me to buy a Switch instantly

You know this won't happen, also, why don't just emulate the games , you fucking retard?
>>
THEY FUCKING BETTER ANNOUNCE A NEW METROID REEEEEE
>>
>>377804515
2014?
>>
>>377804830
>Virtual Console that isn't shit
Nope

You're gonna wait two years to buy Mario 3 for the tenth time and you're gonna like it faggot

After that shit Nintendo pulled with the Wii U's "haha fag pay us $1-2 EACH for each game you want to play on the Wii U side of the OS" and their account """""""""""""""""linking"""""""""""""""" that does absolutely jack shit and STILL expects you to buy the game AGAIN on your 3DS I have absolutely no faith in them when it comes to VC.

I have one of those nifty 8bitdo controllers and an emulator on my phone, that's all I need. I'm not falling for Nintendo's bullshit again.
>>
I feel like they announced a lot of stuff in the January directs and will spend most of the E3 direct going into more detail on those things.
Hopefully Retro studios will show up since they've been quiet for awhile
And then Nintendo will announce one or two games on existing IPs that aren't on the Switch most likely Animal Crossing
>>
This year is going to be an E3 worth looking forward to
We haven't had a good Fucking year since 2014
2015 was absolutely horrendous the only game I was even remotely interested in was Mario and Luigi Paper Jam
And 2016 wasn't even a fucking conference, we just got Treehouse Streaming Zelda and Pokémon

I'm actually fucking excited for once
>>
>>377804830
>current "AAA" third party support, of which there's been precisely none of yet.

You seem to be forgetting Monopoly for Nintendo switch
>>
I just have a feeling Metroid will actually happen this time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.