[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games are there where raising the Luck stat really high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479902354435.jpg (67KB, 409x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479902354435.jpg
67KB, 409x407px
What games are there where raising the Luck stat really high has a noticable effect on gameplay?
>>
Please respond
>>
Final Fantasy X
>>
Fallout 1 and 2. High luck with the perk that makes both you and enemies clumsy turns it into a complete shitshow in your favour.
>>
Morrowind, as an obvious answer.
That one fucker who has 500 luck is nearly indestructible
>>
mario and luigi superstar saga.
high mustache will have you critting so frequently you can nuke most enemies in one turn.
>>
>>377801529
i'd say only fo1 really makes luck stat retardedly op, in fo2 it's a little bit more tender

>fo1, jinxed, 10lu
>run almost straight to the ending base, barely any gear
>supermutant attacks
>weapon explodes in his hands
>tries to punch protag
>trips and falls unconscious
>>
>>377801661
AdventureQuest
>>
>>377801806
>Little bit more tender
>When you can kick someone in the nuts, get a crit, do no damage and roll an instakill 6 times out of ten
>>
>>377801661
That one wood elf in front of the temple in Mournhold? Fuck that guy. I had waited almost half a year in game before curing my corprus so i had 200 STR and 200 END and that fucker still nearly killed me because I just couldn't hit him.
>>
>>377802164
I used the permanant summon glitch and spammed Dremora and Golden saints

He had a killcount in the hundreds by the time he finally went down
>>
Dofus
>>
>>377802269
I went through God knows how many health potions and stamina potions playing a sword-and-boarder. To put that in perspective, at 200 STR and END your stamina regen is that high you actually don't need them unless you're swinging continously for minutes straight. You can run everywhere with no drain on stamina. I was lucky in that I had a bunch left over from taking care of the Dark Brotherhood.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.