[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (170KB, 2500x978px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 2500x978px
What the fuck went SO wrong?
>>
>>377798521
everything
>>
>>377798521
The fact you delusional fucks thing that just because the name and logo is the same, that the same exact people and teams from over a decade ago.

Just like how Squaresoft =/= Square Enix
>>
File: 1495267216888.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495267216888.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>>377798521
>ruined resident evil
>ruined dead rising
>ruined devil may cry
>ruined street fighter
>ruined mega man
>ruined dragon's dogma (stillborn)
>>
>>377798521
Something bad around DMC4 development time.
>>
>>377798521
Keiji Inafune, seriously, that guy is to blame for a lot of the bad decisions Capcom had made, he is the one that proposed that Japanese game companies were stuck in the past and needed to make games more like Western developers, he is the reason why Capcom tries so hard to cater to the Western public by completely changing the way they make games and also outsourcing a lot of their IPs to very incompetent western devs, getting gems like DMC reboots, Lost Planet 3, Strider, SFV's outsourcing, RE6's impossible sales goal, between others.

Reminder that Inafune did NOT like Lost Planet 2 because it was "too japanese", when it was the best Lost Planet game in the franchise.
>>
>>377803408
Strider by Double Helix was good though.
>>
>>377798521
Sony ruins everything they touch.

>tfw SFV could have been good
>>
>>377803468
It was decent gameplay wise, but the game looked generic as hell graphically, it had no cohesion on it's graphic style, looked like a cheap Xbox Live game, which it probably was.
>>
>>377798521
They didn't treat their good devs well so those left, I guess?
>>
>>377798521
Westerners corrupted the market
>>
File: inafune smile.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inafune smile.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
>>377798521
>What the fuck went SO wrong?
>>
File: try not to cry.gif (137KB, 653x576px) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry.gif
137KB, 653x576px
>>377798521

RE6 all but killed my respect for them. I no longer consider them a "superstar" dev, I'll still check their games but as an afterthought, I'm no longer constantly wondering what they're up to. I don't trust them to make good on their legendary past either, as all that talented staff is long gone
>>
Same thing that's been happening with a lot of the big Japanese developers; they stopped listening to the fans and are treating their talent like shit
>>
>>377803670

Resident evil 6 was a fun game fuck you dumb anime poster.
>>
>>377803030
This. DMC4 is one of the best games I ever played, mechanically topping even DMC3, and it was released while being only about halfway finished.
From that point onward Capcom always makes retarded decisions for some mysterious reasons ("let's take series a half of the success of which is tied to the main character and remake the main character")
They still made some good games since then - namely MVC3 and SF5 but all of them come with a "tremendous fuckups included" package.
MVC:I might end up being a good game, but they already somehow managed to make it look like complete shit compared to MVC3 promotion.
>>
Is the paradigm shifting towards a more freeroaming pro non industry standards in japan?
>>
>>377803408
>lp2 was too Japanese
I absolutely dispise this man. Inafune is nothing but a fucking cancer growth to the entire video game industry and I honestly hope he gets what's coming to him one day. Lost Planet 2 is one of the BEST co-op games I have ever played. It's replayable, fun to grind, fun to unlock and use different outfits and equipment. Fun to work together with your friends in actual cooperation to load a giant fucking cannon on a train to blast giant aliens in the face. "Too Japanese." what a fucking plague.
>>
File: 1469585362441.png (12KB, 594x548px) Image search: [Google]
1469585362441.png
12KB, 594x548px
>>377805645
>and I honestly hope he gets what's coming to him one day.

2/3 companies he founded post-capcom have died. Comcept has been quiet on social media since Sept 2016. Red Ash is unknown if its' even being worked on. Inafune is MIA.

I say it's very likely we'll see Comcept going bankrupt soon.

He deserves it.

Fucker ran an "Inafune Acadamy" that looks like a total joke. A lot of the "lessons" are on Youtube.
>>
>>377798521
DLC
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.