[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dota 2 League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

This has probably been a thread before but who cares. What Champions from Dota 2 would you like to see in league? Or from League to Dota? Assuming the only things that were changed would be the stats of the champion (Because 31 base armour in League etc)

Personally I'd like to see Io. I know it's sort of already in the game with Tahm Kench and Aurelion sol but I think the ultimate would create some epic plays.
>>
>>377797997

Shit tier thread for two shit tier games.
>>
>>377797997
I play Dota2 and have no knowledge of League's heroes. What are the most unique and interesting ones, from your perspective? In other words, what heroes/champions are you "proud" of having in League?
>>
>>377797997
>What Champions from Dota 2
>Champions
>Dota 2

Pick one
>>
File: Ebinplays.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ebinplays.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>377799157
I obviously used champions as a blanket term for hero's/Champions

>>377798594
Most interesting, it's a tough question because I've noticed the champions aren't as unique as the dota heros. As much as I hate to admit it i'd probably have to go with lee sin or gangplank.
>>
>>377797997
I would be interested in seeing heroes from both not in shit games.
>>
>>377797997
i want earthshaker to be in league because one of my friends gets super angry about es being able to mess with the environment and block paths
>>
>>377798594
Mechanically unique heroes from LoL are Tahm Kench, Aurelion Sol, the new ADC/Support duo which have unique skill interactions, Bard, Kled, pretty much the new champs being released are pretty unique design wise. I wont give details but you can google them if you are interested in their playstyle.

A lot of champs in LoL also have these "mini-games" or "mini-quests" in their playstyle like, Kindred can mark an enemy champ as his target, ehich the enemy knows. Marked enemies killed give permanent bonus magic damage to Kindred's attack. Bard can collect chimes which spawn all over the map which heal him, give an ms boost, and enchance his AA. Zac drops blobs of goo upon using a skill which can be walked over to heal him, enemies can walk over them to destroy them. Thresh can pick up souls dropped by enemies which die near him, which increase his armor and AA permanently. Draven can catch his axes after throwing them (a landing spot shows up after you AA which you need to move to before it lands), as long as you keep catching axes you can output a fuckload of damage.
>>
What is the relative power level of League and Dota2 heroes/champions? For instance, in Dota2, one hero can teleport anywhere without cooldown (at max hero level), another can AoE cast a buff that prevents allies from dying (needs an item for that; all recent changes).
>>
>>377800295
The power a single Hero has in Dota is incomparably large compared to the power of a single Champion in League. The strongest of carries in League can't do anything alone unless fully supported and assisted by their team, whereas in Dota you have your Spectre, Troll, Dusa and whatnot. There are no Black Holes, Chronospheres, Echo Slams etc in League.
>>
>>377800231
>mini-games
Hey, those actually sound like fun. Is this used in pro play or just pubs?
>>
>>377800295
It's a hard question because in Dota the champions all have mega cc abilities but they also have bkb etc to counter, so if they were in league the same mass cc would break the game. However there are some league champions that I feel would totally stomp in Dota because of their abilities (like Jax)
>>
>>377799157
>implying there isn't at least 1 hero in dota that is or was a champion at one point
>>
>>377800473
Nah, they're all unviable in the meta (which is officially enforced)
If you want meme minigames, play heroes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.