[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Is it a good game?
>>
>>377797319
It's pretty good but for know the story and dialogues are still shit. Even worse than the first game. They made good changes to combat and talents tho. Fun new skills, great new combinations and "classes".
>>
>>377797319
I wish I was good at coming up with builds. Games with too much freedom give me crippling anxiety.
>>
>>377797581
It honestly doesn't matter at all what you do in the classic difficulty. And if you really wanna fuck around just go for the explorer mode. It will still be challenging but forgiving enough that it's absolutely impossible to brick a build.
>>
>>377797319
early access looks promising.
>>
>>377797581
Just experiment and have fun, it is not a competition. You could read up on what others are doing, but I would advise against blindly copying a build (even in something like Path of Exile).

>>377797549
The inability of video game writers to come up with coherent work is only matched by the inability of gamers to distinguish between shit and non-shit writing (cases in points: Bethesda games, Numenera).

However, I wish Larian good luck since they are bros.
>>
Played about 30 minutes of the EA and thought it was fun, still waiting for full release to actually play it.
>>
>>377798134
And do we have a date yet?
>>
>>377797319
The EA was good, now I'm waiting for the undead,.
>>
>>377797319
I played a few hours, didn't want to spoil any more than that. But it is pretty good as far as I've seen.
Just give me my damn skeleton race already.
>>
>>377798169
No full release date yet, though there is supposed to be a big patch coming in a week or 2 according to that video that detailed the DM mode. They didn't say what will be in the patch yet though.
>>
>>377798371
>DM mode
>Larian spends time and money on worthless gimmicks instead of hiring actual writers who can write their way out of a paperbag
These people are fucking retarded, Avellone can only do so much when he's not the project lead writer. The game will probably contain several good cahracters written by Avellone and everything else will be shit, just like Numenera.
>>
>>377797319
The clothing and armor sets are a big step up from D:OS 1. I still would like a grid less inventory ala Ultima 7.
>>
>>377798502
From the EA, Larian did improve the writing. Also Avellone don't need to be lead writer on a discworld-like setting.
>>
>>377797319
I really what I've played. Waiting patiently for the full game. Hope they take their time and don't rush it.
>>
>>377798502
>GM
>waste of time
Because making the ultimate TT vidya game which is literally turning into a better experience than all other RPGs is a "waste of time"
>>
>>377799178
For most people, just like it was back for NWN1. Most never really made any use of those tools.
>>
>>377799178
>ultimate TT vidya
>larianshit
>when said Larian can't even implement actual role playing in their h&s games
Are Lariancucks really THIS fucking delusional? Holy shit.
>>
>>377799858
Maybe you should educate yourself before you post

The GM mode is literally TT 1:1 converted
>>
>>377799858
i always thought it was funny how the kickstarter hype somehow made people believe larian was anything but a c-tier developer
>>
>>377797319
In the first game, I roleplayed a Jew (not too many combat skills outside of leadership but could craft, had max lore and bartering, high charisma etc) and my friend roleplayed a mage. We had a blast. Can't wait for pt 2.
>>
>>377797319
It's not done yet but I think it's going to be a good game. If nothing else the combat is enjoyable.
>>
>>377799898
>The GM mode is literally TT 1:1 converted
Converted what? Do you understand how retarded you sound? Do you not understand that "TT" is a whole fuckheap of different settings with different game mechanics? Do you really think people playing PnP D&D will actually bother with this gimmick mode instead of playing actual D&D PnP? Do you not understand that part of the reason people play PnP is because most PnP settings are leagues ahead of the generic Larian high fantasy trash when it comes to world building?

Explain to me EXACTLY WHO is this gimmick mode aimed at? Personally, as someone who plays OWoD from time to time, I won't even consider touching this shit for the "TT experience".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.