[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya ideas thread. Come on, you know you got some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Ideas.jpg (63KB, 356x478px) Image search: [Google]
Ideas.jpg
63KB, 356x478px
Vidya ideas thread.

Come on, you know you got some
>>
The Cuckold: A Love Story

You play a cucked husband and you try and control your erection while a gaggle of dindus bull their way through your wife.

Erection prevention is done through a combination of button mashing, rhythm game portions, and a do or die QTE at climax. If you fail the QTE the dindus start again
>>
>>377795907
You start as a mighty warrior, a demi-god IMBA jack of all trades. Master at every martial art, know your way with sword, bow, crossbow, everything.
But you've been cursed/poisoned/just getting older. And now you grow weak. You must give up some of your talents to preserve the other. Will you give up your bonus attack speed to keep your ability to cast spells? Will you keep the strength to wield a greatbow at the price of inability to make potions or sprint infinitely? You have to make this kind of choices every level-down.
>>
>>377796359
Doesn't sound that rewarding. Also, how do you "level down"? Time? Story progression? Negative exp? The idea itself is not bad, but only from a linear point of view. Can you imagine Skyrim, where you step out of the cave Lvl 100 and by the time you get to the final boss, you're significantly weaker? This mechanic would discourage exploration, because you'd get weaker anyway.
>>
>>377796359
>>377797379
I could actually seeing this work as a linear RPG actually

I know I have suggested this before but
>Rhythm Based FPS game
>>
>>377795907
you're not stealing my ideas
>>
>>377797974
>linear RPG
Exactly. Just a matter of implementation.

>Rhythm Based FPS
How?
>>
>>377795907
you're a neet.
you play the whole game in your room.
trying to find a way back into a normal life.
>>
>>377795907
/v/ doesn't have any good ideas
>>
>>377798114
>>Rhythm Based FPS
>How?
OSU, except dragging balls around,
you "shoot" the targets based on the song.
>>
>>377795907
CoD with anime girls, maps are all recreations of popular anime locations

Monster hunting game where you hunt vampires, werewolves, demons, cryptids etc. Need to do research on everything you hunt and use the right tools for the job etc.
>>
>>377798276
>OSU
>"shoot" the targets based on the song
Every mobile rhythm game ever

How do you move the character? How do you aim? Otherwise it would be just tapping a face button at a certain time.
>>
File: wendys.png (193KB, 680x356px) Image search: [Google]
wendys.png
193KB, 680x356px
>>377795907
No Man's Sky meets Destiny
>Ship combat, flight and entry/re-entry like NMS
>This time, only 7-8 (about a solar systems worth) handcrafted planets, no procedural gen. memes
>Solid gunplay (didn't say it was the best, but Destiny does have good gunfeel)
>Multiplayer co-op, pvp, vault and living space inside ship which you can invite friends over to play cards or just hang out like GTA V
>>
>>377799146
I always wanted a city building thing in Destiny so I like this.
>>
A VR game that utilizes your steam library.

>Creates a virtual environment Similar to a library, museum, bedroom, arcade or a place you can entirely customize to your choosing
>Can also customize the sounds and ambience of the environment, making it as comfy as you want
>Takes the names and covers of the games in your steam library and makes virtual "physical" copies of them
>Caters to people who miss having physical copies of their games
>You can organize them however you want, stack them up, make towers, organize alphabetically, put them on display etc
>Multiplayer allows you to view other people's environments

Basically it allows you to be as OCD as you want.
>>
File: 1446426215461.gif (11KB, 240x96px) Image search: [Google]
1446426215461.gif
11KB, 240x96px
>>377795907
I do but they're in a massive design document I actually want to put into action some day.
>>
>>377795907
a game about players beating gaming addiction
>>
>>377796359
I had a similar idea a while ago and it still sounds appealing to me. To add to the basic concept of beginning with an ultra-powerful character and slowly weakening, to compensate for your lack of strength you must approach enemies more tactically as the game progresses, using abilities and the environment in order to defeat them.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
>>377795907
A half linear half open world hacking game which utilizes actual problem solving and puzzles to "hack", opposed to using the WASD keys to control a little "sperm" trying to get to an "egg" which somehow completes an objective.
>>
>A game where you play as a animatronic mascot character with stretchy arms
>Gameplay fusion between of an platformer and a beat-them-up
>The use of stretch arms is the exploitable major element of the gameplay, with it being used as grapple-hook to traverse through levels. And as a melee combat tool.
>Physics is an important element of the platform gameplay, similar to Classic Sonic's pinball physics.
>Gameplay is fully in 3D, with sections of 2D.
>Level structure is similar to Sonic, linear but branched
>World structure and progression is similar to SMW
>Is set in an themepark with worlds based off sections similar to Disneyland, i.e Toon, Fairytale, Western, Spooky, Futuristic, Jungle and Pirate
>Mini bosses in every stage, similar to Kirby
>Bosses at end of a world
>Story revolves around an envious, greedy Businessman trying to takeover the successful Theme park which the main character works and lives in.
>This includes corrupting/glitching the robots and rides operating in the park hurting the park's reputation and profits, thus making them to submit for an takeover.
>The main character aims to put a stop to this whole scheme
>"Final" boss is a Mother computer taken over by the Businessman, followed by an true final fight with the Businessman in a mech suit on top of park's central structure.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.