[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kojima is actually very aware, more than fans. Getting rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 100x119px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 100x119px
Kojima is actually very aware, more than fans. Getting rid of pic related was a good move.

I revisited MGS3 and Hayter's voice is so fucking bad I don't understand how his fans are so dilusional. It sounds like a guy putting on a gruff voice and there is no acting at all, he just reads off the paper doing his cool-guy voice. He's as bad as john st john's duke but the thing with that game is it kind of works, it's b-movie tier and he's not reading hundreds of pages of dialogue. Hayter is the most overrated voice actor ever, his Snake is NOT good acting.

p.s. not defending MGSV. The games story would not have been better with Hayter doing 20 lines of dialogue either.
>>
Hi folks it's me, just want to let you know i love MGS and i am still working on something neat

Stay tuned
>>
File: IMG_1140.jpg (23KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
23KB, 220x330px
>>377794998
Hi folks it's me, just want to let you know i love Fallout and am still working on something neat
>>
Yeah? The other voice actors are shit too. The plot is shit, the characters are shit, the setting is shit. The only one who takes MGS seriously is Kojima and it's pretty clear he's the delusional one. No one thinks his writing is actually good.

The series isn't loved for its good writing or acting or whatever, but because it's cheesy, ridiculous and hype, and Hayter's gruff cool-guy voice is a perfect match. It's part of the charm.
>>
File: 1491856488069.jpg (139KB, 506x877px) Image search: [Google]
1491856488069.jpg
139KB, 506x877px
>>377794946
Metal gear has only ever been a B-tier 80s movie. Kojima made not Die Hard, and Hayter plays the caricature that snake is supposed to be. Pretending that metal gear is some form of masterpiece is just pretentiousness and the logic that if you played it and liked it everyone must have.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 321x157px
>>
He is fine in mgs3
Mgs4 however is god awful even if old snake probably has throat cancer
>>
Kojima didn't want Hayter to return in MGS3. He wanted to bring in Kurt Russel.

But Konami didn't play dice. Hayter was popular in America so he stuck around and Kojima continued to hate him.
>>
>>377794946
Be that as it may, he still did a better job than Keefer Slurshiswords.
>>
>>377794946
That's literally the whole fucking point, retard.
>>
Childhood is idolizing david san

Adulthood is realising that chief kief was a better option all along
>>
File: David-Hayter.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
David-Hayter.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>377794946

Has anyone ever fallen harder, faster than Hayter?

Has anyone ever humiliated themselves in this manner?
>>
>>377794946
isnt the whole point that it's supposed to be campy and silly
that's what was so charming
>>
File: 13189443_f496.jpg (33KB, 496x612px) Image search: [Google]
13189443_f496.jpg
33KB, 496x612px
>>377801081
It was definitely fun to watch. What a baby
>>
File: hayterdemon.png (320KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
hayterdemon.png
320KB, 590x387px
>>377801156
>>
File: tfzTlhx.jpg (32KB, 521x303px) Image search: [Google]
tfzTlhx.jpg
32KB, 521x303px
>>377801196
>>
>>377794946
>make a big deal about changing Snake's English voice actor for MGSV
>cut out most of his lines because m-muh Drive

BRAVO KOJIMBO
>>
>>377800763
Kiefer is so fucking phoned in and he sounds so fucking bored. I'd rather have hammed up voice acting from Hayer than Kiefer monotonously slurring out his lines.
>>
>>377801313
The only lines that were cut were a bunch of grunts and dd commands.
>>
Kiefer only needs a little more direction, like he needed to show more emotion but probably that was the way it was intended to come out

I mean, Kaz and Ocelot sounded good to me, serious but still delivering, that's how it should have been, I guess Kaz was the one who went a little beyond but I think his VO also does Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes
>>
>>377794946
Reminder that mgs1 hayter was God tier
>>
I haven't finished V yet but from my understanding Venom isn't BB. Why people would be mad that Kojima got a new VA for a new character?
>>
>>377802006
Because he used the VA for actual Big Boss in Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain.

Kojima is a massive Westaboo.
>>
>>377801715
Kaz being over the top was awesome though. He'd start out like PW Kaz and usually end in a foaming mess.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KOON0TONYp
>>
>>377794946
Go play MGS1. He was great in mgs1.

Then he got worse in MGS2, but still tolerable.

His performance in mgs3 was fucking horrible, almost ruined the whole game.

Mgs4 voice was tolerable but not good.

Peace walker, back to utter fucking garbage.

His fame got to his head or something, but he did do a very good job in the first game
>>
>>377797639
MGS1 was that. MGS 3 was more like some saturday morning anime cartoon for autistic retards.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.