[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm low-key the best 3D Mario game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 15327_front.jpg (116KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
15327_front.jpg
116KB, 640x908px
Hi, I'm low-key the best 3D Mario game.
>>
Hi low-key the best 3D Mario game, I'm Dad.
>>
Hi Dad, I'm CIA.
>>
I never knew there was a Mario game called low-key.
>>
no you're actually hands-down the worst 3d mario, but for some people you were their first one, and thus nostalgia makes them think you're good
>>
Sunshine has the best atmosphere Mario game
>>
stop using low key like this you awful niggers
>>
Sunshine could have been the best if not for the sprinkler shit. Still gets more points for platforming than any of the recent ones though.
>>
File: dqijt4mu.jpg (12KB, 327x319px) Image search: [Google]
dqijt4mu.jpg
12KB, 327x319px
>>377788021
>played 64
>still think sunshine is the better 3d mario game

>galaxy = sunshine > 64
>>
>>377787718
More like most-rushed 3D Mario game.
>>
Does low key mean opposite of
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 284x177px
WRONG
>>
>>377788157
sunchine was your first 3d mario tho right?
like im still right tho
>>
64 is the best 3D entry.
>>
Absolute worst game to 100% except for maybe 3D World if you only have 1 player.
>>
>>377788246
no, 64 was
>>
>>377787718
Hi low-key.
You like to be with them "cool kids" too I see?

Seriously stop, you're like 50, get the fuck out of here grandpa.
>>
>>377788249
>took me 7 years to boot up the game again to collect the rest of blue coins

blue coins was the worse part of the game
>>
>>377788290
and that's saying something.
Worst of the worst.

There are almost no redeeming qualities.
Level design - pure shite
dat pachinko level gave me nightmares
and oh I got it - make a level so that when you do not collect all red coins during a river ride, you can't simply restart it, but waste 10 minutes to get there ... again. Over and over.
>>
File: don't fuck with the sunshine.jpg (43KB, 353x307px) Image search: [Google]
don't fuck with the sunshine.jpg
43KB, 353x307px
>>377787718
I prefer 64 but Sunshine is definitely a close second.
64 > Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy 1 > 3D World > 3D Land

I'm expecting Odyssey to be in between 64 & Sunshine, that shit looks hype.
>>
>>377788290
it actually didn't take me that long to find them all surprisingly. granted, I found a lot of them accidentally.
>>
I never noticed that text on the circle on the boxart before. Kind of a weird place to put an advertising tagline
>>
It's has the best controls
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.