[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me on the queen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Bloodborne player character.jpg (30KB, 316x443px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne player character.jpg
30KB, 316x443px
Please help me on the queen
>>
Nigga if you've made it that far you're fine.
>>
>>377786741
>>>/vg/bbg

No but seriously they're always down to bro-op
>>
>>377786802
>made it that far
>made
Obviously he got carried that far.
>>
>>377786942
>borne
>carried
Go back to your dark souls 3, babby
>>
>>377787354
Not sure if just shitposting or actually oblivious to the fact BB is the easiest game in the series.
>>
>>377786741
in the chalice dungeons my problem was with the 3 bosses before the queen but i did all of them solo after reading tips for each one of them, stop being a fag and go and read some guides ""hunter""
>>
>>377787417
What
Difficulty wise it would be
Borne>DaS2>DaS>DeS>DaS3
>>
>>377786741
She was kind of ruined for me since all the fucking chalice dungeons had made me such a high level.
>>
>>377788142
Once you hit softcaps in vit and the primary offensive stat of your choice, leveling up doesn't mean much anymore.
>>
>>377787354
What are you even saying?

You can be carried by summons in BB just as easily as DaS3 (except the connections take longer and it's harder to find people). Although Defiled Amygdala is much easier solo because the AI doesn't freak out.

>>377787417
Opinions on what game is most difficult/ most easy overall are subjective.

But Bloodborne has objectively the highest difficulty content with Chalice Dungeons. Nothing in other games even comes close. In a Depth 5 FRC you need 50 VIT and a fully upgraded weapon just to stand a chance, and it still plays like a SL1 Challange run in any of the other games. 1-2 hits will kill you and everything has shittons of health.
>>
>>377787812
If you don't include the chalice dungeons it goes

DaS2>DaS>DeS>DaS3>>>BB, and DaS2 is in first at least partly because of things like the bullshit hitboxes. If you include chalice dungeons Bloodborne becomes the hardest.

>b...but Bloodborne is hard
Not really. The rally mechanic, the high number of healing items you can carry, and how fast you move and attack compared to many enemies makes Bloodborne kind of a breeze compared to the other Souls games.
>>
>>377786741
Doesnt the queen layer have 2 npc summons you can make? I did that and she became the easiest boss in the game and then i couldnt be bothered to make a new chalice to solo her seen as the previous bosses were a pain.
>>
>>377790352
It's not like she's not easy to begin with.
Loran and Headless camerabeasts are harder than the "ultimate" boss.
>>
>>377790467
Lower loran darkbeast was the hardest boss in the game, especially as i was an arcane, not dps, build. However headless bloodletter can be killed just using a call beyond and blue elixir.
>>
>>377790669
Actually darkbeast is weakest to arcane. You should have had easier time with it than physical builds.
For me the hardest boss in the game was, funnily enough, a fucking undead giant. The variation with chains.
>>
>>377790794
If you dont have the dps to knock it down it is near invincible regardless of weakness. Plus tonitrus is the only decent arcane weapon and its electric. Think i eventually beat it by giving in and using ludwigs.
>>
>>377789992
>The rally mechanic
Which stops being an R1 mashing tool after 3 areas
> the high number of healing items you can carry
20 vials that heal 40%, as opposed to full 99 stacks of 3 types of lifegems on top of estus, charms, potions and miracles in other games.
>and how fast you move and attack compared to many enemies
This is true to every single game in the series.
Only Dark Souls 3 pushes it to true equal speeds at times, but if you think you can't argue the same exact thing for Dark souls 1 or 2 is fucking laughable.

Also its fucking hilarious you mention healing items and how much of them you can carry and then put Dark souls 2 at the top

fuck off lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.