[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game isnt possible to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rz-UUqQX.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rz-UUqQX.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
how do they expect to create an mmo in the cry engine

what kind of a joke is this. its 5 years into development and they still havnt managed to create anything even remotely stable with 24 players

but theyre claiming 1000+ player servers. star shitizens are delusional
>>
>>377785883
>star shitizens are delusion
no they aren't. nobody expects a full release from any early access game
>>
I don't understand why we can't just wait and see.
One side needs to shit all over it all the time
The other side needs to defend it to the death and praise it to the high heavens
Why not just wait?
>>
>>377787825
because its not physically possible to create. wait time for this game is multiple decades
>>
>>377787871
What's wrong with just waiting then?
Those who want to wait, just do that. And the ones who don't care, don't care.
>>
>>377788020
by the time we have the technology needed to create this game the company will be dead. theres literally no ammount of time you can wait. you cant hide from the truth, the truth being that this game is a fantasy and not grounded in reality
>>
I have to wonder why you keep making these threads, OP
>>
>>377788093
Yes but why do you care?
>>
>>377785883

What would it take for you to stop making this thread over and over? Are you looking for some kind of vindication?
>>
>>377789750
He's from Something Awful, shitposts in /scg/ occasionally and apparently just figured out how to make threads on /v/ so we'll have to wait for the initial excitement to wear off.

>>377785883
Whether or not they can do it, everyone who cares about games should want SC to succeed at least far enough to justify the business model. Big publishers have been ruining games for decades and are only getting demonstrably worse. They're terrified of SC's crowdfunding success because it could potentially mean their eventual destruction. Nothing else would be as damaging to them as a critical and financial Star Citizen success
>>
>>377788313
Anon, ignorance will be ignorant.
>>
File: ACute.jpg (661KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
ACute.jpg
661KB, 800x1170px
The 'multiplayer' is heavily instanced, each area will have a pocket that holds X amount of people. If its full, then anyone else in that area is sent to another instance.

It isn't an 'mmo'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.