[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: failure.jpg (191KB, 974x706px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
191KB, 974x706px
17 bucks on Amazon, 22 dollars on PSN Hue, 6/10 on Steam, 15 euros on g2a...
what went so fucking, terribly and brutally wrong?
https://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-PlayStation-4/dp/B00VQZOIAG?th=1
>>
It had a stupid X-Men plot instead of the good plot from the first one.

Don't let the morons who rebooted Thief handle your franchise.
>>
>>377784720
human revolution was made by the same french degenerates
>>
>>377784614
>what went so fucking, terribly and brutally wrong?

A lot of things. But what pissed me off the most was the sudden ending, and of course Breach. Fuck Breach.

Nobody wanted that garbage.
>>
>The team spent 6 million dollars in fucking pre-release movies with very bad writing and /v/ for vendetta memes
>it didn't bring hype to the release date
JUST
>>
>>377784720
>>377784827
You're both idiots.
>>
This shit is why PC gaming is on fucking life support. You know why I didn't buy it for full price? Because I knew it would drop down to less than fifteen euros in half a year, just like HR.
>>
>>377785495
but let's be honest here, this game released in august 2016 right? in 3,5 months it was already 15 dollars.
>>
>>377785690
iirc it was only 2 months
>>
>>377785495
Yes, PC gets more games than ever that people would never think they would leave consoles, but it's on life support.
Why does /v/eddit live in their own bubble?
>>
>>377784614
It's Deus Ex, it's a narrative focused videogame.
It got what it deserved.
Rot in hell.
>>
>>377785495
MD failed because it was clearly stifled by attempts to add both a microtransaction shop AND F2P Freemium bullshit to it.

It's a surprise that it is a decent game despite all of that. Except it couldn't even get a proper ending since Square Enix wanted them to make a sequel to it to the point where they had them simultaneously developing them.
>>
>>377786895
>h-haha we got a rushed port years after the fact! PCdomination!
PC is sales, piracy and loot box country.
>>
>>377787914
MGSV came out at launch date with a great port.

>PC is sales, piracy and loot box country.
Then it would have died long ago, not have PC launches increase exponentially.
>>
>>377784614
The AAA dev cycle is not a sustainable thing.

More and more studios will continue burning out until AAA dies. Thank fuck
>>
File: IMG_0952.png (207KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.png
207KB, 750x1334px
>not buying your copy at FUCKING
>>
>>377787969
Just because a lazy port is profitable doesn't mean the PC industry is healthy. What sizable developers rely on PC without microtransactions?
>>
>>377784614
It's a good game, tons of stuff to do, and the landscapes are amazing to look at.

A couple bullshit bugs cost me a pacifist playthough, but that really doesnt matter. the biggest and only problem i had with it was the abrupt ending - and perhaps being unrelentingly depressing with the aug oppression.

It's no Human Revolution, but it's still a great game. The ending is a shame, leaves so many loose ends and seems to me an obvious corporate greed stunt. I can only imagine starry eyed developers getting through the game when some suit says "okay, chop it up and sell it in episodes so we maximize profits" as he huffs the soul of an innocent child.
>>
File: 1484528485739.jpg (164KB, 1200x935px) Image search: [Google]
1484528485739.jpg
164KB, 1200x935px
It was okay
>>
>>377788161
It's not as healthy as consoles, but it's still there.
As long as I don't feel like I need a console, i'll stick to PC.
>>
>>377784614
>15 euros on g2a
Cool!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.