[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: spongebob coffee.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
295KB, 500x338px
Have you ever had dreams about video games while you were sleeping? Share stories if you can remember them
>>
>>377772862

I once dreamt I was on a roller coaster with Sonic.
>>
>>377773126

did you go fast?
>>
>>377772862

dreaming while youre sleeping? sounds fishy, OP
>>
>>377773205

some people don't dream
>>
I had a dream in third person fixed camera after playing resident evil a ton. Just walking around my town with a weird as fuck atmosphere. Didn't effect any of my other senses though. What a strange experience.
>>
I once had a dream that I was a happy normie who didn't waste his life playing vidya and being a 23 year old wizard in training
>>
there was one time where i was really overtired and had been playing a ton of mario kart, and every time i closed my eyes my brain would start creating its own mario kart course at a really rapid speed and it was almost kind of scary
>>
>>377772862
I had a dream where halo 3 was crossed with runescape. I was a noob in an underground maze, and I hat to fight a high lvl player with full rune armor. But I had the h3 assault rifle so I managed to kill him and he dropped his stuff. Took it and gtfo
>>
File: 1463188027926.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1463188027926.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
Just last night I dreamed I was playing Bioshock 4, fighting cultists on the street.

So that kinda hurt when I woke up.
>>
>>377772862
I had a dream I was playing europa universalis 4 but every country was small and shaped like Albania. My country's color was white and I was winning a war against my (purple?) neighbor.
>>
Oh, the stories I could tell.

There was this one dream where I was fighting the president with light sabers while the both of us lead an army of Mario recolors and Halo characters respectively.

I vividly remember a Wario recolor trying to do a belly flop on a Halo character but missing entirely, putting a hole through the floor.

There's also a Spongebob/Fire Emblem Fates dream I had a few months ago.
>>
File: let me go.png (47KB, 206x267px) Image search: [Google]
let me go.png
47KB, 206x267px
When I was still playing Hearthstone, I had a dream that I was the best handlock player in the world, and virtual reality was introduced into the game. So I was the first person scanned into the game, and I realized the cards are much bigger than they look in the game. It was too difficult to hold all my cards, so I accidentally dropped a Mountain Giant, and that summoned it into play, which was breaking the rules. As a result, my account was banned and I got booted back to reality.
>>
>>377774268
tons of girls want to rape 23year old virgins
>>
File: 56743645.jpg (9KB, 470x340px) Image search: [Google]
56743645.jpg
9KB, 470x340px
>>377772862
had a dream I was playing Invoker and actually good, I know assfaggots etc. but it felt cool
>>
>>377772862
It has been a couple of years since I have any dreams that I could remember. What is happening?
>>
>>377772862
i had a dream where i was playing battlefield 3 (i didn't had the game yet) and i did some sick trick with a jet, jumped out, fall on the ground and shoot someone with a sniper rifle. such a basic dream but i remember it vividly.
>>
>>377772862
I had TV and video game settings collide in my last dream I remember.

Archer characters in a sci-fi cross between surge exo-suits and prey space walking. I guess the recent doctor who fits in as well with a space station and "human hardware" now that I think about it

Shit was weird but exhilarating.

I also almost never remember the dreams, but its usually the tits when i do
>>
>>377772862
Yes, and actually just like two nights ago. I was playing TF2 (despite not playing it IRL) and there was something going on involving faggy demomen or something. Later in the dream, I told Jerry Seinfeld to fuck off while driving with my father after he apparently did something jerkish involving explosives aimed at me in a public place. My other recent dreams have been really weird as well and strangely sexual involving fat/aged Hispanic women, who I'm not attracted to in reality.
>>
I had a dream that Jay-Z hit me with a Huntsman arrow from TF2
>>
>>377772862
had a dream once that i was playing majora's mask when I was a kid, I had just got the game and hadn't yet been to the great bay area, but i had a dream that I did make it there, it was some weird deja vu bullshit
>>
>>377772862
sure. it happens to me if I have been playing something new a lot. and I mean like, for an entire day or more.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.