[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the thing you hate the most about your favorite game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495494807030.jpg (4KB, 174x44px) Image search: [Google]
1495494807030.jpg
4KB, 174x44px
Post the thing you hate the most about your favorite game.
>>
Stretch Bigs on NBA2K

How many 7"3" people exist in the world who can shoot threes like Ray Allen?
>>
Not my favorite game, but:
>Nier Automata
>Takes a while to get up to full speed when you start running
>Slowly ramps up over the course of like five seconds
>Shitloads of tiny rocks and chest-high walls all over the place that trip you up/force you to climb over shit
>When in Metal Gear Rising they literally fixed all of these problems
>And the playable characters in N:A are all fucking androids like Raiden

I hate it. HATE. HATE
>>
File: asd.png (210KB, 1178x433px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
210KB, 1178x433px
>>377772723
>>
>>377773036
>dodge
>now you're fast running

Whats the problem?
>>
>>377773036
>Takes a while to get up to full speed when you start running
What? I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this

Okami's gigantic text intro
>>
>>377773039
What's the problem here? I'm expecting the coin thing to cause some tryhards bitching about their color, but surely that's not enough to ruin the game?
>>
>>377773036
Why would you have a problem with all the characters being androids? Did you even play the game?
>>
>>377773036
>Amusement Park
>fucking around, exploring
>trip on table
>2B gets caught on said table
>she starts rolling in place, building up speed

It got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>377773263
>can't join Valve servers through server browser anymore, and community servers are worse than ever
That's the problem
>>
File: The Legend of Dragoon.jpg (102KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
The Legend of Dragoon.jpg
102KB, 600x616px
>vast majority of Stardust are impossible to find unless you autistically mash X everywhere
>>
>>377773349
Because Raiden has the ability to Ninja Run in MGR:R, which lets him vault over chest high walls and minor outcroppings, while in Nier Automata, also developed by Platinum, they conveniently forgot to put that feature in even though it would've made it WAY more fucking convenient to move around.
>>
>>377773741
I just use a guide for those whenever I replay this game. When I played it back near when it came out it really was just a bitch to find them. After I beat the game I remember being shocked that I had picked up less than half of them. I thought I had been pretty thorough.
>>
>>377773919
>they conveniently forgot to put that feature in even
>Press the dodge button near an obstacle
>Dodge through it and retain speed
You're right, fuck this game for making you have to actually use your brain. What were they possibly thinking?
>>
>>377773919
You don't have to be an android to ninja run I do it all the time on my way to middle school so what is the problem with them being androids in the game? Quit dodging the question friendo :^)
>>
>>377774000
I played it to the point where I can find them without a guide but there's always that one or two I miss and it becomes a bitch to remember where it was. One playthrough I had to go back to every Stardust location because I had 49/50 and couldn't remember which one I missed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.