[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO what do you guys think of the upcoming GWENT Card game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: AnimatedEnchantedHoopoe.webm (598KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AnimatedEnchantedHoopoe.webm
598KB, 1080x1080px
SO what do you guys think of the upcoming GWENT Card game?
>>
you're a gwent
>>
KEEP SKELLEGE OUT OF OUR GWENT
>>
I'd wait for single player campaigns and in general'll treat Gwent like single player card game. Too tired to deal with usual banes of CCGs - meta and endless card treadmill,
>>
I got into the beta like a month ago and i never got around to downloading it.
>>
I got into beta when it was first available and put 9 hours into it. Played it again recently for 2-3 matches and im not impressed. Aesthetically its fucking shit, card effects are refreshing but not complex enough to hold a CCG veterans time.
>>
>>377769139
HS is a bit frustrating to play sometimes. Duelyst's art-style is too cancerous to look at. Eternal did not impress me, about as much top decking as HS. Shadowverse is too kawaii for me. Won't even bother with that Elder Scrolls shit. Hoping Gwent doesn't disappoint.
>>
File: 1488747167912.gif (3MB, 436x359px) Image search: [Google]
1488747167912.gif
3MB, 436x359px
>>377769139
I think it was one of the most enjoyable card games I've played in closed beta, and I think they're shooting themselves in the foot by changing a ton of the base mechanics and almost all of the cards in the move to open beta.

But in my heart I still hope I'm wrong and it will be magical like closed beta and I will find a Gwent playing GF and we will play children's card games together and she lets me huff her braps.
>>
>>377772091
Did you try HEX?
>>
I hated Gwent in TW3
>>
>>377771095
or maybe you just have shit taste
>>
File: 1492520091936.jpg (134KB, 1024x1024px)
1492520091936.jpg
134KB, 1024x1024px
I played the beta. My impression was that the game and the cards were both good, but

>everyone in beta already had an established deck so it was literally impossible to win except when your opponent was stoned or fell asleep or disconnected (gwent stoners oddly less frequent than in hearthstone)
>impossible to win meant impossible to get better cards, you gain absolutely zip from a loss
>even a win is only a very tiny, tiny increment towards a new pack of cards
>the pack of cards you get will very unlikely give you anything towards a viable deck meta achievable inside of the year

My only option was paying for new cards and I'm not paying for jack shit while I'm already testing their game out for free. If it remains this grindy it's unlikely I'll play it in launch. HS has already soured my quite thoroughly on shifting deck metas, pack grinding, and utterly bullshit overpowered decks available only from paid content.
>>
>>377769139
Dunno, I have it but never played it. Not really interested in it.

I loved it as a side game, and enjoyed playing it, but as it's own game idk, I guess I like my side games as side games instead of full games.
>>
CYBERPUNK 2077 INFO WHERE IS IT
>>
>>377769139
FUCK CARD GAMES
>>
Never playedcard games, so I thought this would be fun, enough to buy card packs with real $$$.

Then I experienced the wonderful joy of metas, balance changes, balance changes accommodating a cancerous ladder addition, forum card balance bitching, incompetent developers, and an incompetent customer support.

All in all, Gwent is a a meme game that suffocates without an actual main game to leech off.

>I can't believe I spent $200 on this shit
>>
>>377774896
This, this, this.
Liked it at first, they made a bunch of annoying changes. Too damn difficult to get a good deck going without spending real money. When they realized how Jew they could be they went crazy. Current fanbase is horrible and customer support is awful too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.