[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The controls for Spectre of Torment are absolutely HORRIBLE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_016E1.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_016E1.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
The controls for Spectre of Torment are absolutely HORRIBLE.
>>
File: 1493367853317.png (118KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
1493367853317.png
118KB, 297x413px
>>377765498
My 7 yo brother beat the entire campaign without buying anything. You just suck.
>>
Seriously, git gud, it's the best controlling entry so far.
>>
I don't hate them, but I hate it when I'm trying to do that stupid tower and I hit the top of a block so I just go flying off the other side.
>>
>>377765498
They grow on you. It's definitely a jarring change at first though, especially after Plague of Shadows.
>>
>>377766026
You only fly off the side if you press jump again
>>
it definitely has the worst controls of the three, but it's fine once you get used to it
>>
>>377766078
If you hit the top of a block without actually getting on said block, you fly off as far as I can tell
>>
My biggest problem with it so far is the wall jumping thing. I've been replaying all the metroid games so I constantly just jump right off and it's a real issue when I have to wall climb In a life death situation.
>>
>>377766312

You wallran on the last inch, you have full controll once you leave the block in this case
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>game about dashing through enemies
>you can get hit in the middle of your dash
>>
>>377766872

Maybe be less shit
>>
>>377765498
They are good, the only problem with Specter is that he sticks to walls too easily
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.