[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT problems that /v/ can't solve.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-05-22-202514_960x600_scrot.png (77KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-202514_960x600_scrot.png
77KB, 960x600px
ITT problems that /v/ can't solve.
>>
Are they all lying?
>>
>>377763331
That's implied
>>
>>377762948
If the faces are in brass, and the door is iron, then obviously the key that opens the door has to be one of the two.

No self-respecting level designer would have the key not match with the door, which is why the golden Boss Key always corresponds to the massive golden doorway.
>>
File: 1494327816459.jpg (40KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494327816459.jpg
40KB, 345x396px
This is a paradox, isn't it?
>assume all faces are lying
>face 4 is lying, which means face one is telling the truth, but it has to be lying
>assume the opposite
>face 4 is telling the truth, which means face one is a liar, but it has to be telling the truth

Whatever the third key is, I guess?
>>
>>377762948
I remember the card I received earlier in the videogame and examine it.
>>
I think its silver
>>
They all lie, so neither gold nor silver. Whatever the third one is.
>>
dont you dare leave us hanging you piece of shit

you're playing darklands and you took that screenshot today, youre better than this
>>
>>377764884
>youre better than this
You would be surprised at the degeneracy of nostalgiafags who only play old games for good boy points.
>>
I don't think there's a solution to this. They can't all lie or all tell the truth, since some of them contradict one-another.

If all keys open the door, then four can't be true either.
>>
File: 2017-05-22-210219_960x600_scrot.png (67KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-210219_960x600_scrot.png
67KB, 960x600px
>>377764884
It's the silver key. Everyone assumed that by All faces lie or All faces tell the truth that they all have to be in the same state, when in reality each face can individually lie or tell the truth or lie, but everything they say has to be a truth or a lie. As six is lying five is telling the truth, and as follows two has to be telling the truth.

Pretty good game desu. It's like mount and blade with German people. But the pathfinding and walking speed is pretty annoying.
>>
>>377762948
I pray to Saint Jude.
>>
>>377765252
thanks dawg, i can die in peace now

are you trying alchemy
>>
>>377762948
>pray to the saint of difficult puzzles
FUCKING DONE

I fucking love Darklands.
>>
>>377765389
Yeah, Beato is the alchemist. I was worried that the skill would be expensive, but the components are surprisingly cheap. It is good as I started with that firebomb recipe so I can soften up groups of robbers early on. Learning new recipes is a pain in the ass as none of the other alchemists like sharing. I'm not sure whether it is a better idea to have my party face ask for the recipes or have the actual alchemist ask for them.
>>
>>377762948
>Remember, all faces lie OR all faces speak true AND there are three metal keys are the primary prerequisites
>Of the three keys, one is gold and one is silver
>Face Six is a confirmed liar, because dwarves are neither tall nor willow
>Since Face Six is a liar, that must mean all faces are liars, because the primary prerequisite that all must be telling the truth or all are liars
>If all faces are liars, then neither gold nor silver keys would open the door because:
>Face One's claim that the gold key would open the door is a lie
>Face Two's claim that the silver key would open the door is a lie
Since all are liars and both gold and silver won't open the door, the third key (whatever it is) is the one that opens the door.
>>
>>377765917
Alchemists are the biggest cunts of the German society. Fuck them.
>>
>"our game is set in the medieval Germany, so don't expect orcs or elves or other fantasy cliches"
>suddenly, a motherfucking dragon
>the final boss is literally satan
>>
>>377765942
i agree with you
>>
>>377762948
1 and 6 is the ones that are lying. everything else is consistent
>>
Some of us do logic you know.
Look how disjunction behaves. Post 377765942 is right All the heads lie thus the key is nor silver nor gold therefore the third option.
>>
>>377766041
they literally boil dead people down until they're a melted slop and then tell your family whether you went to heaven or not based on the color and consistency of that slop
>>
File: pinterest.jpg (106KB, 732x628px) Image search: [Google]
pinterest.jpg
106KB, 732x628px
>>377762948
I can't solve most problems. I'm pretty sure my IQ is a single digit.
>>
>>377766365
Nice burger education you got here.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>377766467
im not eating burgers im eating tacobell
>>
>>377766559
i stand corrected, you can pass
>>
>>377766365
i mean that's a better system than grounding eternal punishment or salvation in subjective morality
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.