[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end of MGS3 is a far better bridge to MG than MGSV is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: url.png (315KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
315KB, 600x334px
The end of MGS3 is a far better bridge to MG than MGSV is.
>>
All part of the ruse my man. Havent you heard?
>>
>>377759850
I agree, but for some reason people won't let sagas die respectfully, and it's sad.
Also brace yourself for the oncoming tripfag.
>>
>>377759850
its also the best ending to any MGS game
>>
>>377759850
so i had just bought msgv 2 days ago and rescued miller last night. who was ishmael? ocelot in deep cover?
>>
Hell even that speech at the end of Peace Walker worked.
>>
>>377759850
It was meant and written as a stand-alone story . Kojima never really planned for PW and MGSV and it showed by how much he retconned most of Big Boss' backstory from MG2.
>>
>>377760158
>who was ishmael? ocelot in deep cover?
Yes
>>
>>377760158

Do you really want to know because it spoils the entire game

Ishmael is Big Boss
>>
>>377760158
>who was ishmael?
The real Big Boss

>ocelot in deep cover?
he is so deep under cover
>>
>>377759850
Yup, I like to pretend MGS ended with MGS3 and everything else is dumb fanfiction.
>>
>>377760276
i figured it was one or the other. i mean he did say youre bigboss now and it was even his voice so it seemed like a handoff like hey take this heat off me
i wish this game had better controls, just finished replaying mgs3 last week and this control scheme in mgsv is fucking terrible compared to mgs3. hope i can get used to it
>>
>>377760451

Also, Ocelot literally brainwashed himself to believe that you're Big Boss

And Paz didn't die
>>
MGS ended with 3. You could make arguments to include 4,but that's already pushing it too far in my opinion. Everything else has no right to even exist.
>>
>>377760549
She totally did mate, the Paz at motherbase is a illusion 'cause by the medic's guilt for not finding the second bomb
>>
>>377760549
i remember reading fuckery about ocelot a few weeks after the game released. honestly as big of a fan i was of the rest of the series i was not stoked for phantompain and thats why i put it off for so long, but it was only 8 bucks so i said fuck it
>>
>>377760676

Shhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>377760745
Don't go all snake on me, Snake
>>
>>377760549
>Ocelot literally brainwashed himself

Again? Seriously? How many times can they pull up this bullshit? Is Ocelot an expert in brainwashing himself?
>>
>>377759850
Does MGSV even tell us how Big Boss managed to be head of Foxhound?
>>
My favorite part about MGSV is how Volgin came back from the dead because he was really mad that he was dead.
>>
>>377760816

Self hypnotism is a real thing anon
>>
>>377760859
Don't ask questions.
>>
When you realize MGS1/2/4 are the real MGS
>>
>>377760896
then realized he made a mistake so he died again
>>
File: Patriots .jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patriots .jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
And MGS2 was the perfect ending for the series.
>>
File: LaughAtYou (2).jpg (413KB, 688x572px) Image search: [Google]
LaughAtYou (2).jpg
413KB, 688x572px
>>377761362
>Arsenal gear
>Perfect
>>
mgs1 and 2 are the only games that mean anything,
3 is great and adds a lot of interesting stuff but isn't really needed.
4 and 5 are actually retarded
>>
>>377759850
>MGSV
shit tier. even GZ is better

story wise:
MGS2 > MGS1 > MGS3 > GZ > MGSV
>>
>>377762097
>3 is great
literally kojima fapping to cheesy hollywood shit. the entire thing is a fucking joke.
>>
>>377763386
>the entire thing is a fucking joke.
Precisely
>>
>>377763948
not in the way that kojicuck intended it to be. it's a joke like a trainwreck.
>>
>beat MGS 7 times
>beat MGS2 15 times
>beat MGS3 5 times
>beat MGS4 2 times
>beat PW 1 time
>couldn't even beat TPP

What went so wrong?
>>
>>377764457
>What went so wrong?
the game is confirmed unfinished, and even then, kojima was just wasting funding on meeting hollywood stars and sucking kiefer's dick.
>>
>>377764457
With 4, Kojima had complete creative control with no one to reign him in. He's kind of like George Lucas, in that regard.
And people think Death Stranding will be good
>>
>>377764457
because the earlier games were more simplistic. 3 was really the most complex and replayable of them all, yet you only finished it 5 times. i'm on my 3rd playthrough now on ps3 and i'll probably play it one more time just to get all the remaining trophies- and that's with the internet guiding me all along and showing EVERY single little cool detail about the game and where to get everything and how to experience every nuance. the game came out in 2004, they re-released it with a way better camera and MGO, i can't believe you only finished it 5 times, but beat 2 FIFTEEN times when it has a super simplistic design- raiden can just run through everything while looking at the radar cones- that's it
>>
>>377764907
>when it has a super simplistic design- raiden can just run through everything while looking at the radar cones- that's it

Well it must have been something like that, I learned the game so well I was speedrunning it and ended up beating it in under 2 hours. It was just too much fun to play and there was tons of shit to unlock after every playthrough, 3 was kinda slower and I felt there were always parts slowing me down even though the game can be beaten in under 2 hours too. But it didn't had too many unlockables (dogtags were more fun than frogs), so after beating it in Extreme I didn't go back to it.
>>
>>377759850
The ending of Portable Ops is a better bridge than V
>>
>>377766076
Portable Ops is a better game than V
>>
>>377764457
Your childhood ended
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.