[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gothic 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: gothic 2f.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gothic 2f.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Butthurt edition
>>
please redpill me on the gothic 2 meme
>>
File: goatrpg.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goatrpg.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>377758095

it isn't a meme. Just a 10/10 game
>>
>>377758095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs
>>
Just started playing through it another time. i usually go mage but this time i am going mercs for the ez playthrough
>>
>>377758095
>a matrix reference in 2017
what a fucking loser
>>
>>377758095
It's just going to be shit posting.

Gothic threads are pretty terrible.
>>
File: Neo_stops_bullets_2.jpg (198KB, 853x358px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_stops_bullets_2.jpg
198KB, 853x358px
>>377759048
he's not even using redpill properly i doubt he's even seen the movie. me personally i like the whole trilogy.
>>
>>377759183
very cool. very cool.
>>
File: canthar.png (305KB, 465x948px) Image search: [Google]
canthar.png
305KB, 465x948px
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
>>
>>377759007

playing through mage in my first proper playthrough, dropped a merc one 2 years ago.

What spell runes should I go for? I've gotten summon skeleton goblin and fire arrow.

Do I want to go one-handed or two? Str of Dex? I already got 35 str
>>
>>377759395
master sword is all you need
>>
>>377759395
I like to get army of darkness and fire rain. Fist of the Wind is a good early game spell
>>
>>377759641

Don't I need dex for that? Shit
>>
>>377759808
you only need enough non-magic stats to keep you alive in early game anyway
>>
>>377760251

I'm level 7 atm.
About to start the dlc area
Hopefully get to lvl 15 before chapter 2
>>
>>377757810
>>377758095
Quick rundown on Gothic 2:
>shit controls
>shit camera view
>your character needs crouching and grabbing animations to pick up objects, making picking up coins and other scattered clutter an absolute chore
>shit dungeons
>enemies don't respawn
>cheesing the game for gold is way too easy, even a 10 year old kid can do it
>fast travel is almost non existent, the portals are shit, and the lack of respawning enemies make it more of a hiking simulator than Morrowind could ever hope to be
>map is consisted of cramped passages and roads despite the """"""""open"""""""" (((world)))
>no shield. no fucking shield for whatever fucked up reason. enjoy blocking with your knife faggot.
>bugs up the ass
>90% of the mods are german or polish. enjoy no mods.
>>
>>377761370
low effort bait
>>
>>377758095
>please redpill me on the gothic 2 meme

the game was kind of the dark souls of its time, minus the cryptic 2deep4you lore

>extremely punishing difficulty
>action combat often described as "clunky" by newcomers
>barely any handholding or convenience features
>outstanding world design and atmosphere

>>377759395
goblin skeleton will carry you through most of act 1 and 2
maybe get ice ice lance in act 2, good spell
in act 3 get summon skeleton and ice block, these two spells will fuck everything up.
act 4 and onward is pretty much easymode, get whatever you want and melt monsters with it
>>
>>377758095
It's the model for how open world games should be done and excels at offering multiple ways to complete each encounter. Just the entire start of the game is so well designed in how it presents and responds to emergent choices/interactions.
>>
sitting here waiting for this fagot valentino to get out of the inn so i can fuck him up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.