[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: pigu.jpg (202KB, 950x932px) Image search: [Google]
pigu.jpg
202KB, 950x932px
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
It's like a Let's Play that you play.
>>
It was garbage. Justine was better. Some of the custom stories like White Night were also better.
>>
>>377756418
>Open up with an insult
>Proceed to eat shit

how am i supposed to respond?
>>
You can like it all you want, but it doesn't stop it from being an objectively bad spinoff of Amnesia with half the gameplay removed.
>>
>>377756581
What gameplay? Throwing random useless objects around like it's your first day in Gmod?
>>
>>377756418
I like the story the best out of all the Amnesia games I've played, but it's shit gameplay.

>>377756474
Shit, that was poetic.
>>
>>377756418
How?
>>
File: 1356549370648.png (113KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1356549370648.png
113KB, 242x242px
Didn't this start the influx of walking sims?
>>
>>377758883
Yes, but it's not really their fault Pewdiepie made it popular.
>>
>>377756989
Infinite lamp and no sanity.
Without the sanity you can just look at the pigs in all their glory. Removes some of the scary factor
>>
I used to be excited about this game
I went on the forums and checked out the ARG that was going on and I was beyond hyped.

It was such a fucking disappointment. The setting was perfect. They shouldn't've let The Chinese Room make the game, because they literally took out all the survival horror elements and turned it into a shitty walking simulator
>>
>>377758883
No there were walking simulators before it, but it's definitely the most remarkable walking simulator except for I guess Gone Home.
>>
Fuck you. This is the worst game I've ever bought in my life.
>>
>>377758959
I think the worst part was all those shitty encounters with the monsters. Like in the city, where there's a bunch of em running around but they're harmless. It's just one big scripted event with no danger whatsoever. I only remember having to deal with them in some dark machine room, a corridor where it chases you and in those weird nightmare sequences that barely made any sense. It's infuriating. The first Amnesia got me on edge because there were real threats at every corner
>>
>>377759417
Same here
Okay beside maybe the first fnaf games
Horror games these days are so cheap scare-wise
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ZvAcAezLs
TIME TO SHILL
>>
File: 1462853488682.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1462853488682.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>377756418
I'm still mad at this game. Fuck Frictional for letting this happen fuck the bad writing in this game fuck the stupid pig monsters and FUCK THE CHINESE ROOM.
>>
File: 1472609763962.png (330KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472609763962.png
330KB, 600x357px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IrE5NBm7ok
>>
>>377760501
>bad writing
kek you are trying too hard
if anything, the writing easily tops original Amnesia
no, really, stop trying top fit
>>
File: 1441613318831.gif (2MB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1441613318831.gif
2MB, 300x295px
>>377760797
Not sure what you mean by 'trying top fit' but the idea that he goes to some aztec temple with his kids just to kill them so he can stop his kids from dying in war seemed pretty silly to me. If that was the only problem with the game I'd let it slide, even though it felt like a fanfic of the original Amnesia. I was more annoyed by the bad animations, pacing, and models that looked like they were wooden dolls straight out of the thomas the tank engine television show.
>>
>>377761327

The Hate is Strong in this One
>>
>>377756418
I like it but it's easily frictional's weakest title
>>
Most of machine for pigs was bad except for the last speech by the machine. Pretty good voice acting here
>>
File: qualitycontrol.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qualitycontrol.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
This piece of shit took me like 30 minutes to beat.

Nothing spookier then the London police force fighting fucking pig men.
>>
>>377760797
>the writing easily tops original Amnesia
You mean like the way they beat you over the head with "hints" that it's a slaughterhouse for people and then act like it's a big dramatic reveal that it's not really a massive pork slaughterhouse?
Or the fact that the entire plot for half the game is to rescue your obviously spectral children?
Or that you sacrificed said children to spare them from dying in a future war?
>>
File: Xbalanque.png (220KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
Xbalanque.png
220KB, 388x512px
Can somebody explain this story to me because it makes no sense at all.

The protagonist gets possessed by a jaguar god in the jungle and it wants him to create an army of pig men.

What the fuck for?

I liked the other amnesia games better with more lovecraftian / cosmic themes. at least then, the gods being insane and doing shit you can't understand made sense
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.