[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate Rockstar again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: GTA V trailer vs final game.png (739KB, 1362x373px) Image search: [Google]
GTA V trailer vs final game.png
739KB, 1362x373px
Why do we hate Rockstar again?
>>
They haven't made a single good game.
>>
>>377746693
>butthurt Nintendo manchild
>>
>>377746693
Exactly, they have released several outstanding games
>>
GTA IV and V were underwhelming and had less content than Vice City and San Andreas.

People keep discussing where the new game should take place, but I'm more curious if it will be yet another disappointment, I think they have just declined, but who cares, V sold 13 quadrillion copies and they'll just double down on the bad decisions like shark cards, grinding MP and so on.
>>
>>377746567
Because they've spent the past 5 years shitting out microtransactions for GTA:O.
>>
>>377746693
since Vice City*
>>
nobody with a brain hates rockstar. they are the only good AAA dev
>>
>>377747071
IV was maybe a little disaapointing as far as customization but V was outstanding. I loved it.
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 396x300px
>Red Dead 2 delayed to Spring 2018
I saw it coming but I'm still disappointed, I wanted something new to play this fall.
>>
>>377747071
this. i want more content, fuck focusing on graphics. games look good enough already. graphic whoring really should be exclusive to pcs
>>
>>377747520
I don't know, they keep focusing on this boring content like Yoga and Tennis, I ain't playing The Sims Rockstar you fucking faggots.

While SA had similar minigames that didn't involve shooting/driving/action such as dancing and the car hopping rhythm shit, it still had so many things to do, the stadium challenges, home invasions, trucking, turf wars, many vehicle challenges like going through rings and shit, VC had missions specific to properties, ambulance and firetruck missions being gone.

GTA IV and V are all MUH TECHNOLOGY and MUH INTERNET/TV over gameplay. Fuck off Houser bros, you suck now. I don't hate them, they're not Ubisoft tier where I don't want to play the next rehash even for free, but I'm just lowering my expectations.
>>
File: 1365428690140.jpg (60KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365428690140.jpg
60KB, 422x600px
>>377746567
>Why do we hate X again?
Just like and hate what you like anon. Don't let a bunch of fat neckbeards tell you what you what to do.
>>
>>377747334
Yeah sure, the only one.
>>
Because R* has been doing REALLY SHIT AND SHADY policies with GTA V Online such as people being banned for their fuck up with their cheat detection and then refusing to unban people when proven it was THEIR fault..

Not to mention also their gouging the steam store and their in game store market and some other shit...

Their are a ton of reasons why R* is shit now.
>>
>>377748253
Your playin it on the wrong system lad ;^)

No problems in PS4 version.
>>
>>377748253
lmao you PCpeasants are the subhumans. Why should Rockstar care for pirate city?
>>
File: 4982309473242.jpg (18KB, 273x431px) Image search: [Google]
4982309473242.jpg
18KB, 273x431px
Probably because Rockstar always had a new great game to play every year since 2001 and that stopped with GTA V in 2013 so between GTA V's release and now, they haven't released a single game but instead kept adding updates to online to shill buying microtransaction cards and put more effort into squashing out exploits for easy money than actual bugs
>>
File: Pancakes.jpg (93KB, 462x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
93KB, 462x768px
>>377746898
>>
File: 1410202369912.jpg (23KB, 372x393px) Image search: [Google]
1410202369912.jpg
23KB, 372x393px
>>377748253
>not still just playing San Andreas and SA:MP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.