[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop dying so much in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
How do I stop dying so much in this game?
>>
the only way is to stop playing, otherwise it's literally impossible
>>
become proficient
>>
git gud
>>
acquire skill
>>
Level vitality
Level either strength or skill, depending on your weapon of choice
Dodge like a madman
Git gud
>>
>>377740153
Just form a gank squad like everyone else does.
>>
>>377740153
>circle button literally makes you invincible
>people still die in this game
>>
>>377743445
I pressed circle, but I still died. Why did you have to lie?
>>
>>377743445
dumb cunt who has never played bloodborne detected
>>
it's obvious: git gud
>>
>>377740153
Use the Kirkhammer with max strength and never look back.
>>
>>377740153
Stock up on bullets and practice parrying different enemies, it can help a lot. Other than that you just need to spend time with the game. This is my first souls game, and I haven't been playing very long, but you'll get the hang of it. I'm not great by any stretch, but greatly improved the last week or so.
>>
>>377744756
I got through the game barely using the guns, but I think I just sucked with them more than anything else.
>>
>>377743397
lol With whom? No one plays this game anymore.
>>
It will just click.

Dodge forward and to the side, don't dodge backwards
>>
Attain adequacy
>>
Was in the same boat, just deal with it really and you'll eventually die less and less but on my second play through I'm dying to weak ass enimes, I'm a bit to confident
>>
>>377746132
Or if you don't want to summon do this, it'll work against every single boss:

> Run in and attack 1 or 2 times
> step back or to the side
> watch it use a blatantly obvious attack that leaves it reeling after having performed it
> Run in and attack 1 or 2 times
> Rinse
> Repeat

It's literally that easy. The entire fucking game......
>>
Ayyo /v/, what's up with all the spectres near the plain doll in the abandoned workshop? Does she come back to life or something?
>>
Have you tried to be better?
>>
I want to make a new character. Should I do Skill / Bloodtinge or Arcane build?
>>
>>377747416
arcane
>>
>>377746603
Nope. Wish they did more with that, but screw it I'll at least spoil that for you.
>>
>>377746603
No, people did that to fuck with you.
>>
>>377748502
Ah, ok.
>>377749968
Well shit, mission accomplished
>>
>>377745115

I'm literally playing through it whole again and I'm getting instant co-ops.
>>
>>377740597
>>377743056
>>377743104
>>377744698
>>377746751
This. All this.
>>
just use ludwigs memeblade
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.