[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone recommend me a new mouse. This was my old one, a Anker®

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: old gaming mouse.jpg (168KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
old gaming mouse.jpg
168KB, 1500x1500px
Someone recommend me a new mouse.
This was my old one, a Anker® 8200.

I'd get another one of these if they still sold them, but alas that isn't the case. I preferably want a mouse with on the fly adjustable sensitivity, like this one, and one with optional buttons on the side.
>>
>preferably want a mouse with on the fly adjustable sensitivity, like this one, and one with optional buttons on the side
You just described every single "gaming" mouse on the market.
>>
>>377737123
I figured that was the case. I've been out of the loop on what's good and what's bad.

Is Razor a reliable brand or is it a meme like alienware computers?
>>
Logitech G302.

Good and cheap, first logitech mouse I've tried after using razor mambo 5 for years.
>>
File: fk1-top.png (171KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
fk1-top.png
171KB, 1260x840px
>>377737323
I have no experience with Razor products as I've never owned one. Personally I like and use the Zowie Fk1, has what you described and doesn't look excessively have the stupid look most gamer mice have.

The complaints I've seen about it are scroll wheel going bad after some use and I've seen complaints about the sensor on newer models. Have no issues with it myself though.
>>
>>377737396
I don't know if I'm the only one, but the G302 really hurt my hand. Maybe it was just my specific mouse, but the edges were pretty sharp and it's a bit hard to grip with it's "kite" shaped design.
>>
Anything that's silent?
>>
File: 1494885022868.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1494885022868.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>377736982
Get the razer deathadder. Idk if the chroma version has any advantage beyond the fucking lights but I've been using the green normal model for a while and it's fine.
>>
>>377736982
OP, I think you're the only person other than me I've seen owning that mouse. I've had it for 5 years and it was pretty good. I switched it because the scroll wheel started to break.
>>
>>377737679
Zowie sensors are garbage. they're as good as a $15 chinese mouse
>>
>>377738139
Literally the reason why I need to get a new one. The scroll wheel is fucked.

It's been a good mouse aside from losing it's ability to middle mouse press.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.