[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told Dark Souls 3 was easy? Every single enemy is sanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ashen one.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
ashen one.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
I was told Dark Souls 3 was easy?
Every single enemy is sanic fast and they do mad damage, I keep getting killed. DS1 was a walk in the park in comparison, you could run circles around the bosses, even ornstein and smough were extremely predictable. Hell I completed a SL1 run in Dark Souls 1 and that wasn't too bad at all.
Whatever this game is its definitely not easy at all.
>>
I found it very easy with great club str character
>>
File: Pvp.jpg (408KB, 1632x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pvp.jpg
408KB, 1632x1048px
>>377734098
Everyone has different skills and proficiencies, leading to different experiences throughout the souls series.

next please.
>>
>>377734098
What class did you start with?
>>
>>377734942
deprived, i wanted to create my own build from the ground up
>>
>>377735259
See, the game is the easiest by far in the series if you pick knight, because knight starts with a longsword which for some time was objectively the best weapon in the game. Straight swords in general are ridiculously fast, have generous damage and minimal stamina usage.
>>
>>377735259
You started out naked becouse you overestimated yourself and underestimated the game.
Take a shower, start the game up again, focus this time and git gud.
>>
>>377734098

You shouldn't listen to the subhuman nostalgia high niggers on /v/ or the retarded low IQ no originality meme-lords on /v/, who trash DaS3.

DaS3 is an amazing game.

BB > DaS3 > DaS > DaS2 > DeS
>>
>>377735259
you get a massive defense penalty if you don't have every armor slot filled
>>
>>377736154
huh, i thought 25% equip load was the way to go?
>>
>>377737272
More like 69%. 70 is when you fatroll
>>
>>377737823
well damn, looks like i need to shake off the ds1 dust from me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.