[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lack of JRPG killed and buried the Wii U Do you think we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: xeno.jpg (109KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
xeno.jpg
109KB, 1366x768px
The lack of JRPG killed and buried the Wii U

Do you think we will see more JRPG games for Switch?

Even the Wii had Last Story, Pandora's Tower, etc.
>>
>>377730846
with no vita2 sure
>>
>>377731080
I'm talking about exclusive JRPG games
>>
well there's already xeno and SMT, that's all I really give a shit about unless they decide to have TWEWY 2 on the switch
>>
>>377732221
I would buy a Switch if SE release TWEWY 2.
>>
>>377732221
I'm not so sure that SMTV will be exclusive..
>>
>>377732540
I'll pick it up on my ps4 then
>>
>>377730846
The lack of marketing was what killed and burried the WiiU. Also it didn't lend itself for good marketing anyway. WiiU is a name normalfags won't get without thinking of the Wii. And for a plataform to succeed, it has to have the biggest reach possible.
>>
>>377730846
Can anyone recommend me some good jrpgs for the wii and wii u?
>>
File: 1486904699809.png (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1486904699809.png
34KB, 196x197px
Wii U had XBX, #FE, and Color Splash

All the Switch needs to do at this point is "have JRPGs" to outperform it.
>>
>>377733295
Color Splash isn't a JRPG
>>
>>377733169
>Wii
Xenoblade
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramasa if you count that
>Wii U
Xenoblade X
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
>>
>>377733295
Color Splash isn't a...

Oh, wait, I get it. This is that thing called "bait," where someone who never got enough attention from their parents says something intentionally stupid or uninformed in order to get anonymous, gullible idiots to correct him. Okay. Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1461184475290.png (355KB, 852x442px) Image search: [Google]
1461184475290.png
355KB, 852x442px
The problem with the switch is that it doesn't get the multiplatform JRPG's until like 2 years later, they just rely on their own IP's.

#FE was biggest bait and switch flop i've seen in ages though, how can one fuck up a crossover game with 2 franchises that sell well on nintendo systems?
>>
>>377733620
censorship, idol shit and not living to peoples expectations
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRwi1bqXzTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Cz5IQ5bIg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.