[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever sign one of these /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_112238336.jpg (526KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_112238336.jpg
526KB, 1000x664px
Ever sign one of these /v/?
>>
Yes
After my work for the CIA
>>
I couldn't tell you.
>>
Yeah, when I did some focus testing for Gravity Rush 2.

>tfw my request for them to model her nips was approved
>>
>tfw too irrelevant to sign a NDA
>>
>>377726582
Don't worry, no charge for them.
>>
I once visited Jagex.
>>
>>377726495
Yes for work.
>>
For the beta test of Doom (2016) multiplayer, yes
>>
>>377726495
Yeah, when I was doing some consultation work for a board game developer.

I fixed their shit and did a lot of the design work for one of their game modes, but I never got credited for it, so, that's the end of that.
>>
>>377726495
DUST 514 closed beta. Everyone on EVE was drooling over that game and it sucked I couldn't talk about it

Course now the game is shit. Too much work, literally zero reward
>>
Today in fact. Cant say why though, cant even hint towards anything as they specifically mentioned 4chan as a place they watch.
>>
Yeah, for For Honor when the Alpha was initially released and all we had was the Warden and Dominion.

I disclosed a lot of information.
>>
>>377726495
BF2142, I was invited by an EA employee because I was active on the BF2 forums
>>
>>377727167
We won't let this slide, John.
>>
>>377726495
Yeah, I work for a porting company so I'm NDA'd on a bunch of games over multiple publishers.
>>
Star Wars Galaxies beta.

They also mailed like 8 discs to me and oversees shipping was expensive as fuck.
>>
>>377726495
>>
>>377726495
Yeah I've done a couple. One for Blizzard, one for Chucklefish.
>>
>>377726495
Yup, but only one conjured by a ridiculous close friend working on a TCG/tabletop.
>>
Not for vidya, but yeah, several.
>>
Most people probably have, they just don't know it.

Lawyers are scum and contracts are cancer.
>>
>>377726495
A ton, usually when I meet a new client, why?
>>
>>377726679
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>377727167
And how would they know it was you?
>>
>>377728665
How can a NDA agreement work when they don't disclose the fact that it's a non disclosure NDA to the person?
>>
>>377730826
I think most people don't read the shit they sign
>>
>>377730826
Remember when you clicked "Accept" under that long text the last time you installed something?

It very well could have had an NDA clause.
>>
>>377731270
EULA suits are thrown out constantly.
>>
Couldn't say
>>
When I interned for funi they had me sign one
>>
Technically i did, but it was more like "Terms and Services" than a real one, held by law and stuff.

One of the beta tests i joined (for the game Eternal, an online MTG carbon copy) made it very clear in every paragraph that it was forbidden to stream or publish pics of the game being on beta, or i would get banned. So of course i took a bunch of screenshots and put them on /vg/.

Turns out that trying to hide your game that hard dont actually help the playerbase when its finally released, and the shit is dead as fuck.
>>
>>377729573
We do. I mean they do.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.