[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the opinion on the surge? I need a new game to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (122KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
122KB, 460x215px
what's the opinion on the surge?

I need a new game to play
>>
File: 1494690945803.jpg (1MB, 700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1494690945803.jpg
1MB, 700x1800px
>>377725692
Your character is as slow and clunky as in lords of the fallen but you die in 2 hits. Also trash mobs with hyper armor.
>>
>>377725692
Better than shitsouls games because of advanced combat, non-bullshit and interesting linear story, and the fact that you have your own god damn mech suit.

The games isn't as short as people make it out to be. I'm 20 hours in and expect to atleast get another 5-10 for my first playthrough.

Only negative is that there aren't many 'common' enemy types
>>
>>377725692
Every new mob you face will have some kind of combo that can and will oneshot you regardless of your gear.
>>
>>377726332
sounds pretty frustrating
>>
>>377726470
At first, yes. The fact that it's very had to tell which enemy attacks are blockable/parryable doesn't help, but once you figure them out it becomes a lot more enjoyable. The issue is that you don't always want to find out which attacks can be blocked because if it can't you'll probably be comboed to death, so there's some trial and error involved.
>>
>>377726332
> t. Fromdrones whose brains are trained to literally teleport through attacks by constant iframe abuse

Use spacing and movement. Also timed blocking is OP in the Surge. Whenever I see a souls babby complain about the exo skellingtons power armor, they are immediately confirmed for being dodge spamming mommies first hardcore rpg babies.
>>
>>377725692
As shit as nioh, they should stop trying.
>>
>>377726320
$0.02 has been deposited into your Deck13 Interactive account.
>>
> it's another disguised shilling thread

Actually I can't even tell anymore, between all that false flagging.
>>
>>377726863
No, that's what I mean anon. Like just now, I was having some trouble with the Chrysalis but it turns out virtually all their attacks are blockable, so they've become fun to fight and interesting because of the shifting armor mechanic.
>>
Slow and pretty boring imo.

Probably never going to finish it
>>
>>377725692
You're gonna have to find another game to play, unless you're into uninspired shit made by hacks.
>>
>>377726212
>Hyper armor
Hit unarmored parts or get heavier weapon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.