[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: VC.jpg (94KB, 1200x458px) Image search: [Google]
VC.jpg
94KB, 1200x458px
Any game similar to VIce City, with a room filled with mission memorabilia throughout player"s progress?
>>
Arkham knight
>>
Bully did a really good job with that, Jimmy's room was packed with neat little trinkets by the end.
>>
>>377723648
Dying Light.

your room changes to add things from each quest that you do.
>>
>>377723648
The Underground Hideout mod does that for Fallout New Vegas.

I wish every game had that.
>>
alpha protocol
>>
WHAT

this was a thing?

I played the shit out of VC and didn't know this
>>
>>377723648
>Candy Suxxx
Weird thinking now what an effect a handful of polygons in the vague shape of a voluptuous woman had on my dick when I was 10
>>
File: 1-RUYE41-3.jpg (81KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-RUYE41-3.jpg
81KB, 853x480px
The best answer.
>>
>>377726874
yeah a simple feature from 2002

modern gaymes can't handle this
>>
>>377723648
Pay Day 2?
>>
I'd store and display all the rarest stuff in my Elder Scrolls games.
>>
In Fable, you can buy a house, upgrade it till there's trophy slots everywhere, then hang the severed heads and such of slain bosses.
>>
Dishonered 2 had items you could find in each level that would end up in a case in your room on the Dreadful Wale.
>>
In Oblivion and Skyrim, you can set shit out in your house or outside of your house without fear of it despawning (take that with a grain of salt). Not sure about Morrowind.
>>
>>377728164
>Upgrade house
>display trophies everywhere
>rent out / sell house
>the price is adjusted for inflation
>break in, steal your trophies back
>do that to all the houses
>ez money
>>
>>377728918
speaking like a true nigger

except for the "adjusted for inflation" part
>>
>>377728358
Lull at when I dropped Oblivion because it didn't have armor crafting. Isn't outfits a main reason to play?
>>
pretty much every ass creed game if i remember correctly
>>
File: 1441731600314.jpg (32KB, 172x232px) Image search: [Google]
1441731600314.jpg
32KB, 172x232px
>>377728918
are you sure you know what inflation means?
>>
Sam and Max
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.