[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 6745642372456.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6745642372456.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
This man did nothing wrong
>>
File: bg2.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bg2.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
yeah, no
he kidnapped and tortured me. World, fate, gods and shit be damned, but you mess with me you geting fucked boi
>>
>>377719440

The real villain of the piece was the fucking elf queen who thought it was a great idea to strip him of his elven soul, but NOT his godlike magical powers, and then dump him in human lands so he could be someone else's fucking problem.
>>
>>377719440
Except everything. He could have been fucking elven queen for centuries, but instead he chose to mess with powers above him.
>>
>>377719980
This. Elves are as always the main fucking problem, knife ear scum. Literally jews.
>>
>>377721115

Seriously, this was a guy who had already demonstrated a willingness to use his magic to do terrible, terrible things to people, but that bitch decided, "oh, well, I already took away his immortality, that means I won't have to worry about him in a few centuries".

Nevermind all the mortals who suddenly have to deal with the mopey fuck trying get his pointy ears back the hard way.
>>
>>377721797
He's also a Level 30 Wizard which by D&D standards is a fucking demigod tier, WHAT COULD GO WRONG.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schKIswVdPc
No one with that voice can be wrong
>>
>>377719440
Wasn't he an elf?
I'd say that's reason enough.
>>
>>377722046
DIDF pls go back to your hole in the ground
>>
Did he really deserve to be sent to hell for eternal demon rape?
>>
>>377722559
he tried to send you there
so yeah
>>
>>377719440
I dont know anon
he kind of over reacted
>>
>>377719440
He stole my loot. Only I get to steal shit.
>>
>>377719440
Apart from being a cringe-worthy, horribly written shit meme character in a shit meme h&s game? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>377719440
On one hand he tortured me and stole my stuff but on the other hand thanks to him I got to be femdomed by a 12/10 dark elf. Such a shame he was obsessed with stealing my powers, I would've gladly joined him otherwise.
>>
>>377719440
he hurt imoen, that's enough for me
>>
>>377725183
t. Soulsfag couldn't get out of rape dungeon
>>
>>377719440
he locked Imoen in a cage next to you and kept raping her again and again in bizarre ways without even giving you the sloppy seconds. Fuck this guy
>>
>>377725461
>thanks to him I got to be femdomed by a 12/10 dark elf
What do you mean?
>>
>>377726556
During the Underdark part, if you play your cards right you can have naughty times with your boss while disguised as a drow.
>>
>>377725895
>player get cucked
>people on /v/ say Irenicus did nothing wrong

Thats not surprising with the huge crowd of beta cuck fags on /v/
>>
>>377727570
Ah, Phaere. It was sweet to double-cross her.
>>
>>377728495
I don't even remember all the possibilities you could have with the dragon eggs. Betraying everyone and then killing the dragon too was the way to go, though.
>>
>>377725775
>Soulsfag couldn't get out of rape dungeon
Nigger, I got out of the first dungeon with the Improved Ilyich component from Tactics installed. If you think any of the shit in BG2 is "well-written" you need to remove your nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>377721115
And humans are the barbaric shit-skins who take over with superior breeding.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.