[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: turian.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
turian.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>377715413
He did nothing
>>
>>377715413
What was even the point of the council
>>
I want to bang him real bad.
>>
>
>>
>>377717741
- Giving Saren the power he needed to be the villain
- Giving Shepard the power he needed to be the hero
>>
>>377715851
This, famalam.

The council didn't do anything on any game. Shepard does all the politics, all the decisions and deals with all the races. They serve no purpose at all, just stand there babbling and give some intel from time to time.

Glad I kill them on all my playthroughs.
>>
>>377717741
Some time inbetween 1 and 2 they scrapped the whole "your decisions will matter throughout the series" and replaced it with "your decisions will only matter within the game you play"

the only decisions that carried over that mattered was genophage shit, since geth automatically die in the good ending
>>
File: 1480939749927.png (643KB, 849x954px) Image search: [Google]
1480939749927.png
643KB, 849x954px
>tfw just about to finish my 6th playthrough

Always don't know what to play once I finish, maybe I'll kill more gooks on RS2
>>
>Do you take pleasure from committing genocide, Shepard?
>Depends on the species, Turian.

what happened to bioware
>>
It annoyed me that the Council always scolded you no matter what choices you made in ME1

>You killed the Rachni? ANUDDA SHOAH
>You didn't kill the Rachni? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THEY ARE?

At least the Salarian councillor backed you up, Tevos obviously just wanted the BHD
>>
>>377722270
Ah, memories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4
>>
>>377719130
This.
>>
>>377715413
He did nothing.

Seriously, the council were a waste of time. The game would have been much cooler if you never got Spectre status and just did a load of shady deniable ops.
>>
>>377722270
They got scared of offending fictional characters.
>>
>>377721891
>geth automatically die in the good ending
not with that "geth can magically transfer themselves into quarian nervous systems" bullshit.
>>
>>377722889
Salarians are usually your bros (unless they want to harvest your organs)

Even your annoying boss in Andromeda is fond of you and after a council-like "no we won't support you" event.. Calls later says you were right, genuinely praises you and supports your final mission.
>>
>>377715413
Back when Bioware wasn't completely cucked yet and had the balls to let aliens be smart ebough not to believe in the 6 gorillion.
>>
File: 1455268407742.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
1455268407742.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>377724101
>My Opinion is the one that matters

fuck thats so good

fucking bioware
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.