[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's contact FromSoft/Bandai and ask for a proper PS4 patch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DS3.jpg (230KB, 1368x746px) Image search: [Google]
DS3.jpg
230KB, 1368x746px
Write a short polite request for a 720p/60fps patch

http://www.fromsoftware.jp/pc_en/contact/contact_darksouls.html

[email protected]

They sold 2 million of DaS3 physical copies on PS4 and the GOTY edition is simple bundled with the DLC, no relevant patch, no optimization...they basically ran away with the money
The latest patch only unlocks the frame rate which is something any hack could do in 5 minutes.
Dark Souls 3 sold more physical copies on PS4 than digital copies on Xbox One and Steam combined.

Also FFXV, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh have performance mode.
>>
play it on PC then you poorfag cuck
>>
File: Titzan.jpg (158KB, 1064x698px) Image search: [Google]
Titzan.jpg
158KB, 1064x698px
>>377715148
>Just buy a 300 GTX to play games using 2013 assets in 60fps
>I mean are you poor or what?
>>
>>377714924
They don't care OP. They just want autists who are obsessed with the Souls series to give them their money.
>>
>>377714924
>Let's contact FromSoft/Bandai
Probably doesn't exist. From is done with DaS3 and has no reason to work with Bandai anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 719x1024px
>>377714924
Like i said i would ask for this patch if it would be on the disc of the GOTY edition.
I don't care for downloadable content on consoles because it will be ONLY available through DOWNLOAD and once the servers shut down you won't be able to get access to it. You can't save the patch on a USB stick or Hard Drive and use it anytime you want
>>
>>377718535
>You can't save the patch on a USB stick or Hard Drive and use it anytime you want
you can
>>
>>377714924
Give me a sample letter and i gladly do it
>>
>>377718804
"The latest patch only unlocks the frame rate, still it's very unstable when it comes to performance.
It would be very appreciated a lower resolution patch to improve the performance (performance mode)."

Or "Stop being lazy and release a decent patch you fucking hacks you literally made millions by selling a sub 30fps game on PS4"
>>
Bump

Make this happen fags
>>
>>377714924
Source on that vid?
>>
>>377721545
Digital Foundry DkS3 Frame Rate Test, search it on YT.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.