[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Diablo thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Duriel.gif (46KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
Duriel.gif
46KB, 175x200px
Looking for Diablo thread?
>>
treehead woodfist more like dickhead assfist
>>
Fuck Duriel
>>
how do we improve the diablo formula in a way that isn't just "add more skinner boxes and theorycraftan mathematical variables"
>>
I've been playing Path of Diablo recently. It's a nice nostalgia trip at least. Kinda annoying how the servers constantly reset though.
>>
>>377712376
>a boss whos harder in normal than his nightmare/hell counterpart
that fucking frost aura is no joke
>>
I'm playing Barbarian for the first time and I hate it! What are the best classes for mixing up your abilities and attacks? Like being able to attack in melee but also throw out some long range spells.
>>
>>377712724
We add cute girls.
>>
>>377713265
>a boss who's harder than the final boss
I hate Duriel
>>
>>377713337
Barb sucks in early game. You might enjoy it if you stick with it.
>>
File: charsi-foto[1].jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
charsi-foto[1].jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>377713416
ummm excuse me???
>>
File: novazon.jpg (69KB, 1480x800px) Image search: [Google]
novazon.jpg
69KB, 1480x800px
>The next ladder reset will occur on May 30th @ 2PM PDT

my body is ready
gonna start out with a javazon this time
>>
>>377713558
Oh shit I didn't know. Probably gonna be a holy freeze zeal paladin this time.
>>
>>377713558
I never really understood the appeal of D2 ladder.
>>
>>377713860
ladder exclusive content
>>
>>377713860
tons of people start from scratch
i really enjoy trying to get a good character as quickly as possible and going through hell while everyone is struggling.
sucks that 95% of players are sorcs and paladins in the first week through.
>>
>>377713558
>they removed that tint because of Cassia
>>
File: Hammerdin.jpg (146KB, 1022x767px) Image search: [Google]
Hammerdin.jpg
146KB, 1022x767px
So what's /v/s opinion on hammerdins?
>>
>>377714535
makes sense, i actually was mad the skin got released in the first place because i thought we wouldn't get a real amazon hero because of it.
still mad that nova actually looked 100% like d2 amazon, even down to the buriza, while cassia looks nothing like d2 zon and has some wow tier trident javelin when the d2 model was great.
>>
>>377713462
I'm midway into act 2 and still not feeling it. I am just going to reroll an amazon since Ive never played them before.
>>
>>377713337
>>377715653
Melee classes are absolute dog shit in D2 without the best gear in the game.
Go ahead with the reroll
>>
File: 1495156218160.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495156218160.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
Objectively, what are the top 5 D2 builds?
>>
File: 1403475088391.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1403475088391.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>377712535
>>
>>377715979
>hammerdin
destroys everything and teleports away
>javazon
destroys everything but doesn't teleport
>light sorc
destroys almost anything, teleports past shit she can't kill
>trap sin
destroys everything, even light immunes thanks to corpse explosions
>summon necro
is behind a thousand skeletons, safe as hell, corpse explosions

in terms of fun
java > trapsin > sorc > necro >>> hammerdin

this is just my opinion, of course
>>
>>377713337

Barbs are really fucking boring if you are by yourself because more than half of their points is for utility passives like BO/Shout and a mastery of whatever weapon you are running.

When you get to 30 and you can get a melee skill that isn't shit, or at least 24, then you can enjoy barb.

Just know that a barbarian has so few build options without being a super SUPER sperg about it.

WW Barb
Frenzy Barb
Concentration Barb

That's basically all you have for conventional build without being a sperg special snowflake.

Throw barbarians are insane for normal and nightmare, but when you get to hell, it becomes much tougher because of the durability problem for anything besides basic throwing items and even then, with decent mods on a blue jav, repair still costs too much.

CONC barbs are strong, but they are also the most boring pile of shit in the entire game. Nothing is more boring.

You do your shouts, and you just grunt at things. There's no strategy involved whatsoever, and it's so unengaging and uninteresting.

If you are playin a barb by yourself for the first time, it's going to be a really difficult ride til like level 50 or 60 maybe.

Don't be afraid to just make something else.

If you want a more interesting melee build, try a weredruid out.

They ahve some of the same benefits as a barb, but it's less passive and more engaging, although, you aren't nearly as indestructible as a barbarian.
>>
too bad fishymancer gets boring after a while its the most braindead safe spec. I only ever died from gloams in a3 hell but only from shit resist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.