[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: BrainiacInjustice2.jpg (154KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BrainiacInjustice2.jpg
154KB, 1200x630px
What are your mains etc

Anyone main dr fate? Trying him out right now, i thought he was supposed to have a teleport?
>>
I want this game..but I don't want to spend all that money on DLC
>>
>>377704397

Ah well that's your choice. No dlc out yet except brainiac anyway
>>
>>377704565
Did you buy the Ultimate Edition, or just the base game? How's the single player? I'm off for the next three days, so I might as well consider it
>>
>>377704654
Preordered regular so i'd get darkseid

Ultimate is waaaaaay too much money
>>
Injustice threads die so quickly, is it because nobody bought it or because it's not on PC so everyone who likes it is playing it and can't post on 4chan simultaneously?
>>
>>377705174
yes
>>
>>377705174

It's because of weebs
>>
I'm having so much God damn fun with this game and nobody on here will talk about it.

I played IJ1 a bunch and played a fuck ton of ranked online. I told myself not to bother with this one because it's going to be the same shit but ended up breaking a couple days ago.

God damn the whole multiverse and guild multiverse shit is so fucking fun. The whole leveling and gear shit is so fucking nice and makes me want to play everyone. I've barely touched online and I've been playing nonstop.

It's crazy how they managed to make such good single player shit to do in a fighting game.
>>
>>377706567
I'm with you senpai. I think it's because it's not on PC and the majority of this board is PCfats. I was on the fence about getting it too since fighters get so stale after a few days. God damn am I glad I did, I'm having a blast with the multiverse, leveling my characters and getting new gear. Plus the roster in general is way better than IJ1.
>>
>>377706783
At first I thought the gear and leveling system was stupid as shit because "Why the fuck would anybody use this online?". Didn't realize that it's all used for single player shit and just cosmetic online if you turn it off. Didn't expect to even be playing a fighting games single player as much as I have been.

The amount of detail they did with the cosmetic shit is fucking amazing too. I got a shader for green lantern that turns him light blue and now all of his abilities and super are now the same color.

It's kind of shitty the amount of little details they've done for the game yet /v/ just constantly shits on it for not being a weeb fighter.
>>
>>377704565
brainiac isnt dlc
>>
Getting this in a week, how good are Atrocitus, Darkseid and Blue Beetle bros?
>>
>>377705174
Story isn't very good, no waifus despite some trying to force it and gameplay while somewhat competent just isn't interesting in the least bit

It isn't a bad game, it just has zero longevity
>>
>>377708176

Well you can purchase him, what would you call that?
>>
>>377708569
you literally can not
>>
>>377708290
>Darkseid
Haven't played him online yet but he fucking tears it up. His teleport is good for stringing in between combos if you can time it.

Only issue is you can only get him either as a pre order bonus or by paying 6 bucks.

Brainiac can be bought too but he's unlocked through beating the story. The story is also more visually appealing than any of the DC shit that has come out the last 6 years.

Atrocitus seems good because of Dex-starr and Blue Beetle seems a little underpowered so far, but that's probably because i haven't played against a good one yet.
>>
>>377708487

I wanna slap everyone who talks about this stupid waifu shit. Seriously how much of a virgin are you? Jesus christ

>>377708290

Darkseid is neat, maining him for the most part actually. Tends to be a bit slow in attacking but deals a lot of damage and has some nice teleports.
>>
>>377708661
He's right, you can purchase him the same way as Darkseid for 6 or 7 bucks. But it would be a stupid as fuck thing to do because you unlock him by beating the story.
>>
>>377708876
wow, wasn't aware of that stupidity.
>>
I'm working in making Dr Fate my main. He's definitely a good example of what a zoning character should be.
>>
>>377708794
>tfw I haven't chosen my waifu yet

My mind is telling me Supergirl, but my body is telling me Ivy.
>>
He does. It's in the combo called Time Immemorial, with the third hit landing right on the opponent no matter the range
>>
>>377704030
I'll buy the season pass on a sale because there is no fucking way I'm paying all of that.

Also I'll main Harley Quinn even if I have to stomach in Tara Strong's performance. Thank fuck they allow me to customize her into something similar to her classic look.
>>
>>377708876
>>377708978
Jesus christ, that's stupid
>>
>>377709870
I assume it's for the people who don't want to bother with Single Player and just want to jump straight into Multiplayer/Online with every character.

I guess it doesn't hurt having the option to buy him, but they should probably put a note on the page where you can buy him that he is unlocked through the story.
>>
>>377708487
>story isn't very good
Best story in any fighting game, objective truth. Cinematic are gorgeous.
>no waifus
Who gives a fuck you fucking virgin weeb faggot, you play games for gameplay not fucking imaginary women you autist
>gameplay isn't interesting in the least
Meaningless meme response, no valid criticism of the actual gameplay itself, which is just like any other fighter but with tons of new mechanics.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.