[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: greatest vidya villains/antagonists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fallout3col.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fallout3col.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: greatest vidya villains/antagonists
>>
>>377701589
He did nothing wrong.
>>
File: FFVI_Kefka_FMV.png (109KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
FFVI_Kefka_FMV.png
109KB, 240x240px
literally me
>>
The Enclaves entire goal was to make America great again, they were literally not the bad guys
>>
>>377701589
Read that as colonel autism
>>
>>377701589
fallout 3 is the only fallout game that got the enclave right
>>
>>377702008
Fits him desu.
>>
>>377701589
You literally can't be serious
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 220x229px
>>
>>377702160
>Insane robot that wants to kill everyone with FEV
>Idiot Colonel who wants to rule everyone with water instead of guns
>Neither have any long term goals
>>
>>377703012
Are you retarded? Edem wanted to cleanse wastes from muties(aka everyone who wasn't enclave or vault dweller) and make America great again, it's almost like in fallout 2.
Colonel just wanted power to himself, what are his own ambitions doesn't matter.
>>
Why does it matter who gets to turn on the purifier again? I'm legit asking since I forgot if there was a reason.
>>
>>377704706
There was no reason, the whole plot is fucking retarded. If you ask your super mutant buddy to do it for you he just says
>it's your destiny, I can't do it for you :)

even though he is much more resistant to radiation and could easily do it.
>>
>>377704706

I think the implication is that the Enclave would use it as a tool to exert control over people. "Do what we want or we turn off the clean water".

But this would require that they're not only able to defend the purifier, but also all the water the purifier purifies, and that's a lot of water. It also becomes useless for this purpose if there's both people opposed to and against the Enclave depending on that water.

I suppose if they could dial back the production so that it only produces as much clean water as the Enclave needs, which they then bottle and deliver to loyal communities while others have to struggle to get by, then it might be bad to leave it in their control.
>>
>>377704825
It was changed in broken steel.
>>377705501
Right.
>>
>>377707178
>ending gets retconned in a fucking DLC

thanks Todd.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.