[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how come Deus Ex and the like always mentioned Illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1495440336066.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495440336066.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
So how come Deus Ex and the like always mentioned Illuminati but never religion other than some allusions to Christianity? Is Islam magically going away when cyberpunk arrives?
>>
yes, since one of the laws of robotics is that the robot must protect humanity at all cost, one of the first thing they do is remove kebab
>>
>>377699720
I thought templars controlled christianity and all other similar religions tho

>>377699953
lol
>>
its been a long time since I played DX but wasn't Cairo some kind of shit infested hellhole where the air was too polluted for human life and people were slowly dying off from pollution? except those rich (Illuminati) fuckers in the Archeology. that should answer your question OP
>>
>>377699720
Don't quote me on this but I think cybernetics are haram, so those countries would become irrelevant in such setting.
>>
The first Deus Ex mentions how the Hashshashin were an Illuminati organization
>>
>>377699953
fpbp
>>
>>377701725
There's no reference to hashsashin. Templars on the other hand
>>
>>377701725
So Hashashin weren't Muslims. they did many things that are considered haram.
>>
>>377701958
If you talk to the Illuminati guy who you give a vaccine too I think he mentions it
>>
>>377702000
They were an offshoot of Islam. Religions can do that, you know. Form splinter factions that do things the "main" faction/s consider heretical or otherwise against the faith.
>>
>>377699720
context for this image?
>>
>>377701273

That was a self-replicating nanite swarm engulfing Cairo. Frankly it seems like it wasn't a very effective weapon since people can survive in it for years even without masks to filter them out. NOT a weapon that surpasses the Metal Gear.
>>
>>377703930
Trump and his Jew friends
>>
>>377699720
I want to see cyberpunk dubai
>>
>>377699720
Didn't Mankind Divided have something about Islamists?
Something something about how radical muslims would consider implants haram?
It's been ages since i pirated that game.
>>
>>377699953

and kill niggers and castrate white males because their genes are weak.
>>
>>377705216

Yeah, it's established in a few lines that radical islamists consider augments haram in the DX world, which made them unlikely perpetrators of the events in the prologue. There was quite a bit of shitposting with people somehow interpreting this as claiming muslims can't be terrorists or some shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.