[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's not bad at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

it's not bad at all
>>
I've been enjoying it. I've only had 2 what I would consider bullshit deaths. The level design is really solid and encourages careful exploration.
>>
So I just took the lift back up to resolve biolabs and there's dogs fucking everywhere. How do I get to the OPS center from there? Don't tell me I have to go through those fuckers, I really don't feel like getting my shit kicked in and losing my scrap.
>>
>>377696928
They arent hard to kill. Remove the tail and bait the jump.
>>
>>377697142
>remove the tail

i kill them before i can even manage to get their tails to pop off
is it because i'm using the twin-rigged weapon from the firebug?
>>
>>377697187
They take more damage from elemental/energy/whatever so that's likely.
>>
I went into this game and decided to compare it to Lords of the Fallen instead of dark souls. And surprisingly I've been enjoying it a lot. It's sad that it lacks so much in variety though, I've been wearing the liquador armor for most of the game and haven't come across any other light armor sets. I can't wear the heavier sets because I don't have enough core power and I don't want to take my implants off because I find them very useful. The same thing with weapons, I've only been using boss weapons so far and haven't found any new interesting ones.

It's still a fun game. Also, the black cerberus fucking sucks.
>>
>>377697354
why don't you upgrade your rig so you can afford more implants then nigga
>>
>>377697187
Are you aiming at the tail?
>>
>>377697416
I do, but most of my slots are still used by things like healing injections, vitality/stamina boosters. Then the few implants that help with gathering and keeping energy. I'm level 60, so 5 more levels and I unlock the next slot.
>>
>>377697354
>haven't come across any other light armor sets
Lynx is literally the first set you can complete.

>>377697354
>Also, the black cerberus fucking sucks.
If you mean the boss is a motherfucker, I agree. If you mean the armor set sucks, I'll fucking fite you m8.
>>
>>377697706
I might have worded myself a bit weird, I do have both Lynx and Liquador. But I haven't found any light sets after that.

And yeah, I mean the boss. MG Judge v. 2.0 looks fucking amazing, definitely the coolest looking weapon in the game.
>>
>>377696323
Fuck the dog robots. Especially the upgraded ones.
>>
>>377698423
just bait their jump, dash attack, dash backwards

never even TRY to fight multiple dogs
>>
ITS ABSOLUTE TRASH DONT FALL FOR THE SHILLING
>>
>>377697602
Did you get the upgraded rig in the R&D section? it was in one of those glass exhibits. increases your slots by a bit.
>>
>>377698501
t. sweating Japanese marketing guy
>>
>>377698563
Yep, I've got two upgrades so far. Unlocking the new slots is a bit harder because it now takes about 20k scrap to level up. Maybe I should grind, I dunno.
>>
>>377698673
You know about the scrap multiplier, right?

Also try slotting the bonus scrap mods and doing some enemies you're confident you can take.
>>
File: 1452985307358.jpg (12KB, 425x303px) Image search: [Google]
1452985307358.jpg
12KB, 425x303px
Why are there so many Fromdrones on /v/?
>>
>>377698808
wrong thread buddy?
>>
>>377696928
I fought one and it took too long so I just ran past any others.
They are pretty useless anyway, huge threat that doesnt drop crafting parts, why even bother.
With my twin-rigged claws there is little for me to do against them.
>>
>>377698897
Huge amount of scrap is dropped.
>>
>>377698998
if you want alot of scrap you might as well kill those floating car things on the sewers
>>
>>377698998
meh, not worth the trouble
Although the Firebug Throttle has a combo attack that deals massive elemental damage, sometimes they hit me with that backflip before I can pull it off and it almost kills me.
>>
>>377699412
Anon, you cannot lose what you have never seen before. Deep inside you know there must be more. We were born in a prison.
>>
>>377699804
I know, I know
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.