[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will The Guild 3 ever be released ? The developers posted that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: the-guild-3-2016-24.jpg (444KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
the-guild-3-2016-24.jpg
444KB, 1600x900px
Will The Guild 3 ever be released ?

The developers posted that they want the game to be bug free before release. So I guess the answer is no.
>>
>>377695573
I highly doubt it will be released if that's the case. Which is a shame, I had a lot of fun in guild 2
>>
>>377695573
I really hope your avatar won't have a physical body in this one. It was such an annoying transition from the first one.
>>
""""""second half 2017"""""" which means maybe december. as long as they get it right though.
>>
Man, I remember playing guild 2. I had to stop playing after realizing that you could generate infinite money by selling and conquering mines repeatedly.
>>
>>377695573
There's a Guild 3 in the works? Neat, played the first game a bunch as a kid, mostly as a thief guild.

I remember one time I got the random event that my rich aunt died, and I got like 90k gold for free, and was instantly promoted to Count.
>>
File: 1412409588404.png (30KB, 215x219px) Image search: [Google]
1412409588404.png
30KB, 215x219px
>>377695829
The game was hilarious in its own way.
I had this bug where I was playing as a rich old bastard who suddenly found himself at a death door... for like 60 years.
When you get to that point a lot of your in-game actions are being locked away. Want to run for a new position in a town council?
>You are about to die.
Want to manage your businesses?
>You're about to die.
Trying to jump out of the window?
>You're about to die.
As time went on both my son and wife died of old age while my guy was still holding onto life in his 100+. For the next few years I was trying to seduce a whole town worth of women who kept turning me down because of, I presume, my old age and general ugliness. So after 5 years of trying, finally I managed to find a young girl of my faith and had a child with her. It was a boy, at this point I tried everything in my power to somehow trigger a death event. I would make a pact with the devil to prolong my life, in hopes the end of a pact would trigger the death event somehow, and I think that's what finally did it. In the end, after being chained to the bed for 60 straight years I managed to throw off the shackles of life at whooping age of 117.
>>
>>377696527
This is amazing.
>>
>>377696685
Thanks. It was funny trying to imagine how he tried to conceive a child in his condition, and with a young girl no less.
>>
I'm just afraid it will be a simplified mess.
>>
>It’s not perfect yet, but on fast machines, you can play with the settings cranked up to the maximum and get decent (30fps) performance!

This is kinda disheartening.
>>
>>377695573
I tried playing The Guild 2 and it was too complicated.
Instead of being eased into the mechanics like in most games, you are thrown into all of the different things available from the start, and like in a Paradox game, I don't know what to do, get bored and quit.
>>
>>377695708
This.
Bring AP back, it honestly worked a lot better.
>>
It took a lot of reloads to start a good game. Having the house in the right town, quickly getting married, get elected to an office. But when thing worked out it was a blast.
I had a 150 year old matriarch owning the town and held all of the offices with family.
>>
One of two things will happen.

Either it doesn't, or its released, cant live up to the expectations and dies.
>>
>>377700469
Well, it could be a decent genre with a few bugs that's not great, but fun enough.

That's an option too, you know
>>
>>377700469
What expectations?
>>
>>377695573
It will release right after Bannerlord

;_;
>>
>>377697850
im sorry there not enough hand holding. actually im not. its a sandbox, now go fucking play in the sand

>>377700539
Mediocrity wont be tolerated.

>>377700601
The fan expectations. its a niche market so you really gotta work hard to appealing to it. and since its a niche market most of them probably tried the guild 2. its a lot of pressure to be a major title of the genre/style.
>>
First two Guild games are on sale, are they worth it?
>>
>>377703240
Depends, Do you like that certain niche? if yes then get The Guild 2 Renaissance its a standalone expansion with all the content from The Guild 2 and its expansions.

I'd really recommend checking out some gameplay videos before deciding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.