[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ruse cruise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 55

Whats this Ruse Cruise shit regarding mgsv? I hear its some crazy conspiracy made up by a tranny who goes by caramel? Can someone explain this shit?
>>
>>377695448
What? Have you played the game?
>>
File: 1464899164891.jpg (135KB, 536x621px) Image search: [Google]
1464899164891.jpg
135KB, 536x621px
>>377695448
What was his name again?
>>
>>377695527
Yes, its not finished, and this tranny has a crazy theory on how a new version of the game is meant to be released. I just want to know a rundown, for entertainment you know.
>>
>>377695590
Supposedly a tripfag tranny, has ""caramel"" as his nickname
>>
>>377695653
Oh, so that's the case. It's pretty much a finished game. What do you want the "full game" to be like?
>>
The tranny thing was just a joke to make fun of Kotaku and they fell for it.
>>
>>377695765
Well technically it is finished, but there were obvious significant parts of the game cut before release. Of which im sure you are aware of.
>>
Kojima spent so much money going to take pictures of burger with joosten that he got caught fucking around and fired so they never bothered to finish the game. There are straight up conversations that reference content that wasn't in the game namely when you finish your tank gear thing they say you can take it out customize and upgrade it.
>>
>>377695765
>>377696023
Really all it needs is episode 51 and customizable Mother Base, there's no other cut content that I'm aware of
>>
>>377696095
The walker gear is in the game, or are you talking about the bigger one that Hal made, not Sahelanthropus but the other one that looks like a bigger walker gear
>>
>>377696023
>>377696151
It only needs one more mission where you beat the shit out of Eli
>>
>>377696095
Yeah the game had some bad development time near itas end. Now it just feels like a ''tranq headshot and fulton simulator 2015"
>>
>>377695720
newfag
>>
Fortunately FIB is not Caramel

Also Caramel is wrong

DS is MGS with SH Elements
>>
>>377696151
Mission 51,significant dialogue and cutscene cuts, and i believe they cut a return to camp omega? Or is it a MGO map? Im not sure.
>>
>>377696409
You mean DS will reuse mgsv and SH cut content? Or that DS is a ruse for a new MGS game?
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9-z0mUlEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bPQdbGyUY

From what I understood from 3 hours of this, the themes of birth and rebirth in PT/Silent Hills (Lisa murdered while she was pregnant, fetus in the sink, "hung himself with an umbilical cord", endless hallway loop that continues even after you die) on top of SH's 'Otherworld' and alternate dimensions, fit into Death Stranding's themes enough that people think it's the next Silent Hill game or atleast think it's what Silent Hills was going to be.

MGSV Chapter 3 clues? That's another story, but really big red flags are Konami suddenly cracking down on cheaters messing with the nuke counter 2 years after release, and the """"neurosurgeon"""" kook who threatened to sue Kojima for using his likeness is having the first of his crazy head transplant surgeries this year (2 years after announcing his findings in 2015).
>>
>>377695448
There are two, apparently.
Which is crazier, you decide.

Back when MGSV first came out, there were conspiracy theories about chapter 3. This led to the creation of a subreddit called r/neverbegameover. This subreddit attracted the attention of a guy called FiB, "known" in the GTAV community for being part of the hunt for the Jet-Pack and other stuff. As dates passed and nothing came out (with some notable fake out during the VAGAs and Peace Day) neverbegameover started to turn on each other and FiB's insanity turned him into the sub's butt monkey and then got banned. He later when on to spam the sub and /v/ with random pictures that he believes prove his dumb theories and use random retweets from Kojima and others as proof that Kojima personally knows and cares about him, Snake is the Boss's son and the Boss is a tranny that had a babby through an artificial womb and etc.

Caramel is a crazy motherfucker that thinks DS=SHs and that Kojima was never fired by Konami but is infact the new CEO of the company, after the release of SHs, Kojima is apparently supposed to announce the "real" MGS5 according to him. His madness includes believing Kojima got a doctor to announce a fake surgery on a real medical science magazine to be performed on a real kid just to promote a video game and that the game should be announced by this E3.
>>
>>377696585
DS is a new game which will pretty much be another MGS game/story with SH elements to it.

It will feature The Boss, The Cobras, Snake and typical MGS twists as we saw with Mads' modern gear, Reedus' handcuffs etc.
>>
>>377696647
>>377696608
SHEEEESH, this shit sounds crazier than i imagined. Lmao im gonna do some research now on it since i know what to look for now. By the looks of it dis gun b gud thx anons
>>
>>377696585
Also, Kojima already confirmed in an interview that DS is open world and will have drivable vehichles
>>
>>377696647
That doctor you're talking about won't be doing it on a kid but some adult who could easily be an actor. And mind you this """neurosurgeon""" has no past history before his announcement in early 2015 and was promptly laughed off the entire medical community for his claims. Even if he wasn't an actor and this is all real, no one offered him any money or help for his procedure yet he is still going ahead with it anyway. I mean you really think head transplants on humans are possible and even legal?
>>
>>377696815
Evidence to back this up? i heard somewhere that you play as a female in DS, so would we be playong as the boss or some crazy shit lmao
>>
>>377696901
Why I think doesn't matter, what matters is that the issue has been covered by several medical science magazines and if this doctor really was a fraud, it would have come out by now.

If he really is a fraud and noone caught it, I would expect the magazine editors to at least be fired.
>>
>>377696095
>a 9 year old big boss clone is walking around with a metal gear, his nigglet army, a fucboi with psychic powers and a bioweapon
>this is never talked about or addressed again

But hey, at least we now know how big boss survived mg1. A character surviving apparent death in the metal gear series? Never seen before. Glad we had a game to explain that.

>b-b-b-but it's intentional to feel teh phantome paien
Mgs fangirls are pathetic. Worst fanbase of all. No wonder that tripfag is a tranny
>>
>>377696815
Delusional. Schizophrenia at its best
>>
>>377697171
No one can flat out say he's a fraud because there's nothing on the guy before 2015, he just came out of nowhere. And yes there already are a number of articles online from major-ish websites debunking the guy in detail
>>
>>377696608
Canavero is doing his concert this December.
>>
>>377697319
>mental illness for video game speculation
nice projection
>>
It's been three fucking days straight of that faggot posting his shit, please don't encourage him to post if he shows up.
He is wrong, he is deluded, the only thing driving him to make all his batshit crazy asspulls of 'theories', is the hatred he has for anonymous people on this board that doesn't believe him and call him out.
>>
>>377696901
Are you retarded?
Legit question. I know mgs fanbase is usually sandniggers and south americans that barely understand english but you actually believe that is still a ruse?

Btw, he has a "past history", it has been discussed to exaustion how he lost several jobs and academic respect for many other reasons.

Is he a fraud? Yes, in the sense that he wont be able to make a body transplant.
Is he on konami payroll for some elaborate ruse concerning kojima? No. A million times no you retarded fuckwit and I hope you die in pain.
>>
>>377697147
Heh there's no real evidence. Just part of the DS is MGS theory. All the strands/connections/clues point toward DS being MGS.

However, unless you are someone who gets triggered by the name FIB, you should check this out

http://www.didsomebodysayfib.com/images/wowbobwow.jpg

Warning it's a rather big image size so it might take a while to load it

Zoom in to see the tiny stuff
>>
>>377697408
>speculation
That's a weird choice of words when faggots like >>377696815 spew shit as facts.
>>
>>377697484
why are you so angry? and do you have sources on his past history? legitimate question
>>
>>377697147
Eh you people really like being hostile.

Just theorizing. For me personally it doesn't matter if DS turns out to be a something new.

Would be cool to see this ruse being real.
>>
>>377697508
>it might take a while to load it
Dont have third world internet, its ok. Amazing how someone took time to make that
>>
File: aicolonel.png (54KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
aicolonel.png
54KB, 135x196px
patriots shills ITT trying to quell any discussion

don't trust the tapwater
>>
>>377697484
The only marginal reason why an expansion to MGSV MIGHT happen is due to metal gear survive using the same engine, so a team COULD theoretically be working on finishing Episode 51. It would not be part of some ruse though, as all the creative teams that plan this shit are gone.
>>
>>377697625
I wasnt being hostile, just cracking a joke. Jeez, i like this conspiracy shit, reminds me of pre -mgsv release and all that crazy shit
>>
File: IMG_0662.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>377695590
Kazuhira "dark skins belong in the ocean" Miller
>>
File: ColonelAI.png (96KB, 252x376px) Image search: [Google]
ColonelAI.png
96KB, 252x376px
R̡ͦ͒͌̾ͦ͑ͭAͬ̉͒ͦ͜I̍ͭ̑͛̍̈̍D̸̆̏̌͛E͑̊͐͊͡Nͦ̒ͣ ͫͫ̈̌̓̽ͬ͡C͒̈̕L͒̇͢O̕S͂͊̿Ȇ̈́̐͗̎̍ͨ ͧͩT̂ͫͣ̓̀̕H̵̔̈̑E͌̀ͮ ̀̚̕T͑́ͬ͆ͨ͠H̊͑̽ͫ̍̓R͆ͩ͐ͤ̔̈͠E͋̈̌̿Ã̕D̈́̍́̔ͮ͐͡
>>
>>377697568
>do you have sources on his past history?
Do you have sources on any personality? Just google that shit, it was on so many news and magazines.

But hey if you want to believe that a company that mistreats their IP like konami is paying for all this """""ruse"""" please enjoy yourself.
>>
>>377697752
Kek'd
>>
>>377697887
ok bye, we'll enjoy ourselves without you
>>
>>377697761
This. Only if konami decides to cash in on mgsv incompletion.
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira "bring me a nigger and I'll pull the trigger" Miller
>>
>>377697648
Also try to compare The River of The Dead (MGS3) to the tunnel from the DS trailer

http://imgur.com/a/NA1Bc
>>
>>377697938
Btw when do you expect the big reveal to happen?

Or even when it doesnt happen, and DS is a completly different game, MGSurvival is a thing, and mgsv is still incomplete, will you people tie imaginary knots saying they're all connected and DS and survival is MGS6 as a whole?
>>
>>377698125
(Not the guy you tagged)

If DS releases next year it has to happen this E3
>>
>>377698125
ill just keep on crafting more bogus theories to keep you angry
>>
>>377698028
Are you implying that the same director has similiar ideias, concepts and aesthetics?
Sure fires my neurons.
>>
File: v has coem to.jpg (37KB, 623x225px) Image search: [Google]
v has coem to.jpg
37KB, 623x225px
The results of the cruise will be:
Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>377698028
TUNNELS LOOK THE SAME HOLY SHIT

RUSE CONFIRMED
U
S
E
>>
>>377697990
Kazuhira "Dont harm the kids, shoot the nigs" Miller
>>
>>377698230
Hi Caramel sempai
>>
>>377698158
Doubt it, if there's a ruse it will be on release datr
>>
>>377698176
you're infering too many emotions in written text anon, making fun of people like you is not the same as being angry. I'm sure you remember that from all the bullying.
>>
>>377698230
>When you ironically summon the dark lord himself.
So are you a tranny or not?
>>
File: Tf0xUuy.jpg (362KB, 941x626px) Image search: [Google]
Tf0xUuy.jpg
362KB, 941x626px
>>377696901
>>377696647
The surgery is supposed to be taking place this year and every doctor in the world thinks this guy is a lunatic and that the surgery is impossible. He has to speak at TedX, the retards version of the very prestigious Ted. TedX allows women to lecture you on how it's healthy to be obese and how you should fuck her. They even let Sam Hyde on for fuck sake. A man heading a surgery of this magnitude would rock the planet and would be on Ted for sure. Yet no one seems to give a shit about the surgery (because it's a hoax). Sergio also said he'll use VR to teach his patient how to move after surgery and that VR could be used to treat phantom pain which lends credibility to TPP is a VR simulation possibility.
>>
>>377698230
When is the supposed "real" mgs5 to be released?
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
>>377698382
and i'm inferring that you're a no fun faggot
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>377698485
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2, "J-san" recently joined the survive team pushing nuclear disarmament
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3
>the kojima productions website was created a month before kojima's departure and is set to expire 30/11/2017
>the head transplant doctor said his patient will learn how to move after surgery using VR, TPP is likely a VR simulation
Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
fuck off caramel
>>
>>377698483
Likely next year. The Camp Omega ending for TPP will drop the first day of E3 or before. At E3 Kojima will reveal Death Stranding is Silent Hills and then he'll announce the real MGS5.
>>
>>377698230
>The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
It's surprising the number of tards that say that, holy shit, they clearly were unable to get the pun with Venom/Vengeance and the roman version of 5
>muh V and 5 are not the same, kojimbo is 3smrt5dat
>>
>>377698539
Nigga you type too fast wtf
>>
>>377698539
Stop posting this garbage, we get it already.
>>
>>377698483
Never ever
>>
File: Kojima.gif (923KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.gif
923KB, 245x200px
>decide to play some MGS 5 online
>online mode is dead as fuck
>no one ever invades you
>no one ever defends their base
>the guy who is first in the total rankings has almost twice as many points as the guy in 2nd place by now
>>
File: moron.png (390KB, 624x346px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
390KB, 624x346px
>>377698626
probably copy&paste
also just steals off FIB's theories and turns it into DS is SH
>>
>>377698591
Why specifically e3? And do you mean tobsuggest the systematic destruction of konamis reputation is just a part of all this?
>>
There's sub reddit for mgs theories...just went there, and I didnt saw Caramel theory anywhere...so, not even those nutcases believe this?
>>
>>377698774
Don't
listen
to
cuckamel
>>
>>377698741
FIB is a mentally ill degenerate who thinks Death Stranding is a Metal Gear sequel with Silent Hill elements, he thinks The Boss is a transgender and Norman Reedus is her before she turned into a woman.

There's no way in hell Kojima would not make Silent Hills is a separate entity. Silent Hill fans would be ass blasted out of this world to be blueballed over Silent Hills cancellation only to have it announced again but find out it's going to be a mish mash of Metal Gear.
>>
>>377698672
I just want to hear his theories, i like the speculation, doubt ill actually believe it
>>
>>377698813
The part about The Boss being transgender is a pretty big reach but DS being MGS is more plausible than "your" theory
>>
>>377698813
>The Boss is a transgender and Norman Reedus is her before she turned into a woman.
The flying fuck? Who is this FIB guy? Is he trolling?
>>
>>377698813
Hmmmm the plot thickens...
>>
>>377698887
I wouldn't really mind if they turned the boss into a trasgender, but the fact that she gave birth discards that crazy theory
>>
>>377698539
>TPP is likely a VR simulation
DUDE, LET'S MAKE THE EXPANSIVE GAME THAT SUCKED OUR TIME AND MONEY FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS JUST A SHITTY NON-CANON SIMULATION LMAO
This sounds batshit retard, kojimbo can barely write a consistent story and characters, let alone your shitty conspiracy
>>
>>377698774
Many reasons.

There's only one emblem left in TPP to be released. It's a picture of Kojima's head and it's set to be released the first day of E3. "J-san" also joined the Survive team last week. J signs the PT system crash screen and J is on the entrance to the bridge Toro enters. J-san has been preaching nuclear disarmament. Nuclear disarmament was a rigged game from the start. For the first time in about seven months Konami have been providing consistent almost daily updates on the nuke counter. It's previously been impossible to reach disarmament due to aspects such as blockades. But Konami have recently said they'll be removing nukes obtained by "cheating" and will make it easier to achieve (e.g, removing blockades). Kojima himself said disarmament would take over a year to achieve. It was a rigged game from the start, they're only allow us to reach disarmament when Kojima wants us to.

It will trigger the Camp Omega ending.

Recently Konami also trademarked "v" under game property with the same contractor used for Death Stranding and Decima.
>>
File: death stranding is silent hills.jpg (181KB, 1268x661px) Image search: [Google]
death stranding is silent hills.jpg
181KB, 1268x661px
>>377698887
>>377699008
Silent Hills is called Silent Hills because there will be multiple otherworlds. There are five otherworlds. The six blocks around Norman's neck have equations on them related to black holes and interdimensional travel. The six blocks will allow him (the player) to travel between the five otherworlds and the real world.

There are two versions of the suicide playing on the radio. In the dominant version of the suicide Reedus hangs himself with a garden hose, representing the PT otherworld. The version of the suicide where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld. When Lisa kills you she snaps your neck, then you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. She removes Norman's clothes and tears something out of his stomach. When you awake you find a bloody bag containing an object that talks to you. She ripped a fetus out of Norman's stomach and put it into the bag, hence the C-section scar in the Death Stranding otherworld.

Kojima said he wanted to make Silent Hills an open world game and Death Stranding is said to be an open world game. Admittedly he also said Death Stranding will be an action game like Uncharted but he also denied any involvement with The Phantom Pain when that was being marketed as a HORROR game. He marketed The Phantom Pain as a horror game when it was an action adventure game, now he's calling Death Stranding an action adventure game when it's actually a horror game.
>>
FOBs are hard.
>>
>>377699042
I want to believe but many "ruses" ended up being nothing before
>>
>>377699008
She's got a pretty big scar tho, wouldn't you agree.

What if the baby was inside an artificial womb.
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>377699025
Yet TPP provided hundreds of hours of content. For a game that was aiming to be disappointing, it was actually quite impressive and tops 80% of games on the market that unironically try to succeed. It's disappointing as a Metal Gear experience, but as a game it certainly gives you bang for your buck.

>>377699169
Then get lost kiddo, all the evidence points to it ending this E3.
>>
>>377699169
imposter theory turned out true though, and people figured out moby dick studios before the trailer for their reveal was over
>>
>>377699042
I mean, konami maybe just wanted to reinvigorate interest in the game? For the upcoming mgs survive and for more micro transaction money? I mean this sounds more plausible to me.
>>
>>377699092
He never said he wants to make SH open world. he said the Fox Engine was developed for open world games.

Unless you can show me where he said it.
>>
>>377699241
Fuck off tripfag
>>
File: HOLY FUCK.png (72KB, 2190x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK.png
72KB, 2190x1000px
>>377699315
That's an assumption which has no evidence with it as opposed to mine
>>377698485
>>377698539
>>377699241
>>377699092
did you even read my posts.

>>377699335
He applied it autismo.
>>
>>377699228
There are cutscenes where the boss is shown as a child, where she is dressed and looks like a girl. In order for this to be true she had to transition to a man, then back to a woman? Sounds dumb as fuck
>>
>>377699241
tfw me and kojimbo to inteligent xD
>>
>>377699253
Those were poorly made ruses, even if someone couldnt understand what it was it was obvious there was something fake going on
>>
>>377698921
>The flying fuck? Who is this FIB guy? Is he trolling?
Not him but he's literally mentally ill. He's worse than lance jack. He literally shat up NBGO, DS, and MGS sub reddits, got perma banned on those and then ban evaded with alt accounts. He came here too and got banned, but has ban evaded again. He's actually in this thread as we speak

Anyone talking about trannies, the boss, sorrow, big boss being their son, Norman being big boss, Emma being the boss, Emma being a tranny; then it's FIB

His friends come here to defend him and shit post; one a Turkish roach who wants sharia law and another who's an under age mexican
>>
>>377699241
Whats wrong in the image?
Dont see it
>>
>>377699534
lol that fascist scum probably won't come here anymore to defend him
>>
>>377699397
Occams razor, my assumption is based on the evidence you had presented.
>>
>>377699534
Why does MGS attract so many weird people?
>>
>>377699493
that's why kojima's learned and became really cautious in promoting his new games. no one knew he was coming to e3 2016 after all because he snuck in at the last minute
>>
>>377698813
FIB's not the same person who was posting those 'Alex Sheppard is transgender look at the Siam creature for proof' person in Silent Hill threads a while back, are they? Because, even as a SH fan, that's a big fucking stretch.
>>
File: dawn.jpg (77KB, 1055x613px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.jpg
77KB, 1055x613px
>>377699564
Big Boss has injuries from the Paz explosion yet the helicopter is still airborne. He has cuts on his face and in this picture even half of his face is burned. Not only that it is dawn, a few hours after GZ. So we have Big Boss with wounds on his face from the Paz explosion at dawn, yet the helicopter is still functioning. Odd, seeing as the Paz explosion is what caused the helicopter to "crash".

Conclusion: the helicopter did not crash. After Paz dies they return to Camp Omega. The revelation there will completely refrain the events of TPP, revealing
a) TPP is a coma nightmare
b) TPP is VR simulation
c) Zero captured Big Boss and fucked with his brain to induce schizophrenia (Big Boss and Venom Snake are the same person)
TPP is filled with inconsistencies both to the overall lore of the Metal Gear series, and even if you solely look at the events of TPP as a solo game it doesn't make sense.

If you watch the launch trailer you'll see the following stages
Bandana boss > Paz explosion boss (missing shrapnel in skull) > Shrapnel boss
The shrapnel wasn't even native to the explosion, someone (likely Zero) forced the shrapnel into his skull when he was captured at Camp Omega.

Kojima said we would revisit Camp Omega and his translator started snickering at Dorito Pope when he asked about it.

>>377699702
Occam's Razor is on my side. When there's this many coincidences the most likely answer is there is a ruse. Otherwise you have to assume all this evidence is a series of insane coincidences.
>>
Variable proof where?
>>
>>377698485
This was posted last year and nothing happened at that E3 kek
>>
Remember this
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/if-metal-gear-solid-v-is-incorporating-a-transgender-narrative-it-needs-to-get-it-right-000

Lel
>>
File: DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>377699948 see >>377699042

It's confirmed.
>>
>>377699705
Autism

>>377699835
It probably is, he forces the tranny meme in every theory and he truly believes he's Kojima's Real life bff

>>377699705
Because autism
>>
>>377699861
Ok sure ill let you have the coincidence point.

But Big Boss doesnt have burns on his face, thats simply blood dripping from his face when he got splattered by the blood of a soldier. Or am i misremembering things?
>>
>>377700047
His face is clean until the explosion

Venom can become the same bloody face in TPP
>>
My biggest problem with caramel is that he posts a lot of valid proof people don't understand; the helicopter paradox, the Kojima emblem, the nuclear disarmament, the coordinates, basically all of his copy paste

The problem here is, while most of the stuff he posts is valid; he totally bullshits an assumption and case where DS is SH when all fingers point to either MGS or ZOE. Worse, he actually thinks if there's a ruse then it'll be revealed at E3 when the exact same chuckle fucks said the same last E3. Truth is, it won't happen until dS releases
>>
>>377699957
>Vice
>article quotes Brianna 'Literally' Wu

Can't any media site discuss trans representation in games without getting that vile attentionwhore involved?
>>
File: rekd.jpg (44KB, 719x591px) Image search: [Google]
rekd.jpg
44KB, 719x591px
>>377700047
>thats simply blood dripping from his face when he got splattered by the blood of a soldier.
I'm getting sick and fucking tired of people trying to bring this up. A soldier does die in his arms no blood splashes onto his face. Big Boss's face is squeaky clean throughout the whole sequence. If you go frame by frame when the bomb goes off you'll see the wounds shown in my picture are inflicted on Big Boss as he falls backwards from the explosion.

And yes, his face is burned in that picture. Below the eye patch, that's the Fox Engine's depiction of a burn.

>>377700160
>DS is SH when all fingers point to either MGS
Kill yourself FIB. It's Silent Hills. >>377699092
>>
>>377700275
I hope you realize the MGS theory started here. FIB's only reason for MGS is to stick his tranny ideology

Crying wolf won't help you here caramel. People here always thought DS was MGS, the ruse cruise folks at least
>>
>>377700348
>I hope you realize the MGS theory started here.
And it's wrong.
>>
>>377700275
Yeah i actually rewatched GZ ending, and you are 100% right. Mind you i started this thread to read up on this theory, i know next to nothing about it.
>>
Pre orders.

Suck it faggot.
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira
"Mother base for the Master race" Miller
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-155749.jpg (166KB, 1023x990px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-155749.jpg
166KB, 1023x990px
>>
>>377695448

I'm almost disgusted by MGS now thanks to you fucking autists.

How it is even possible than a game like MGS brings more autistic people than MLP and Sonic combined?
ITS FUCKING DEAD LET IT GO FAGGOTS.
>>
>>377700605
>>377700665
You could pre-order Silent Hills back when it was announced.

Pre-orders can be cancelled. Get fucked morons. Survive is not a real game, hence why the last we heard of it was last year when a gameplay demo was narrated by Zero, the big bad of the series known for information control.
>>
>>377700750
Im still waiting on your proof. Tick tock candy boy
>>
>>377700776
Here's all the proof you need. Ask your mommy if you can use her credit card to over a videogame. Don't worry, things like Amazon or Game are safe, no scams. Pre-order the game, then click cancel.
>>
>>377700703
Fuck off nigger, this thread is only for entertainment purposes. Just because i enjoy speculation im ruining MGS? Suck a dick, hope your mother smothers you in your sleep.
>>
>>377700835
Still have zero proof i see.

You lose again. Lmao
>>
>>377700864
It's common knowledge pre-orders can be cancelled kiddo, not that you would know since you're not old enough to own a card. Payment isn't taken until a few days before the game's release.
>>
File: 1490958905365.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490958905365.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>377700750
>>377700776
im not even on the ruse cruise here but you could pre order duke nukem forever in like 1999 or whenever it was first announced, even though that game didnt come out. there was the guy who held onto his receipt and used it to get dnf on launch, it was a pretty big story

point is he preordered a game that by all means didnt release, as the game he got was way different than what he pre ordered
>>
>>377700837

MGS is already ruining you stupid faggot, the only thing you do is embarassing yourself like "that kid" at school we told the most bullshit things and he bought all of it like a stupid fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>377699861
The blood isnot from cuts in his face but from the soldier that got in front of him, you notice the blood appears as soon as the slowmo shot where the one soldier dies in BB's arms happens
>>
>>377700956 see >>377700275, stupid fuck.
>>
All you gotta do is show me one person that pre ordered silent hills and i will secede. Until then, you have no credibility.
>>
>>377700926
Evem tho i havent bought up to shit? i am not part of the "ruse cruise", i do not believe it will happen i think it sounds hilarious, im just having fun discussing it. Fuck off nigger
>>
>>377701049
Pre-orders can be cancelled this is literally common knowledge. Payment isn't taken until a few days before the game's release. Try it yourself right now on Survive, trash tier troll.
>>
>>377701192
Its a simple task. Just a single pre order. Thats it.
>>
File: 11250371.jpg (13KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
11250371.jpg
13KB, 400x226px
23 DAYS UNTIL CARAMEL HAS TO LEAVE FOREVER
>>
STANDING
>>
>>377701335
I seriously wonder what will take for him to admit he was wrong.
That fucker PythonSelkan lied throigh his fucking teeth and implied several times on social media that he had insider info and "something was coming". He fell for every songle one of those fake ruses and sent out a tweet during Ingsoc, Blackhound, the VGAs and Peace Day, buthenever admitted to being wrong and just tracked right along to the next date.
>>
>>377701571
ON THE EDGE
>>
>>377701664
OF THE CRATER
>>
>>377701610
This one will be the final nail in the coffin. Hes pissed off too many people now. Hes about to get roasted harder than anyone on /v/ and he knows it
>>
>>377701726
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID
>>
This thread is some that-kid autismo tier, I'm really looking forward to the month before E32018 to see this same shitty copy pasta over and over again
>>
>>377701990
AND THE ASHES
>>
Who wins in a fight, barneyfag or caramel?
>>
>>377702005
For how long has this stuff been going on for?
>>
>>377702148
Since 2014
>>
>>377702098
ARE ALL COLD NOW
>>
>>377702181
Lmao thats hilarious. Have any of their predictions even come true?
>>
>>377702301
Not once.
>>
If anyone wants to shit on caramel on twitter, his username is @mgtheories
>>
>>377698485
>>377698539

autism.
>>
>>377702314
Aight thats enough for me. Im done with this shit LOL
>>
>>377701335
kek i cant wait
>>
If you start bringing up pre orders for metal gear survive, he stops posting. Its worked for me 3 times now.
>>
File: 1476058320162.png (666KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
1476058320162.png
666KB, 852x478px
Reminder that is this the canon option.
>>
>>377702645
Why shoot her in the chest and not the head?
>>
File: Boss is out of Quiets league.jpg (601KB, 1000x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Boss is out of Quiets league.jpg
601KB, 1000x1353px
>>377702702
Because you can survive a shot to the head, but a broken heart always kills
>>
>>377702645
Yeah and quiet is chico right?
>>
Stop making these threads and stop feeding them you stupid fat faggots.
>>
File: 1466486702349.gif (2MB, 387x315px) Image search: [Google]
1466486702349.gif
2MB, 387x315px
>>377702409
>his
>>
File: 1445792115719.jpg (48KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
1445792115719.jpg
48KB, 400x535px
>>377701192
Quiet is a shit character. Do you have any theories as to why this is? Just curious.
>>
>>377702409
Actually it's @futasnake
>>
>>377703061
Kojima made a lame excuse for tits, which no one fell for.
>>
>>377700703
No, Metal Gear SURVIVEs!
>>
File: without reason.png (699KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
without reason.png
699KB, 1280x695px
>>377703139
>>
>>377703110
Caramel is not FIB
>>
File: MGS5GZ-8.jpg (625KB, 798x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MGS5GZ-8.jpg
625KB, 798x1024px
>>377700275
Indeed, that is supposed to be burnt flesh. You can tell due to his left side of his face being covered by the Medic.
That cut on his left cheek though, no idea..
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira "If it's a coon, Fulton him to the Moon" Miller
>>
http://segmentnext.com/2017/03/22/sonys-sleepwalker-game-locked-reddit-page-announcement-expected-soon/

MGSV: Sleepwalker?
>>
>>377703139
nothing is wrong with tits tho
>>
File: ya5wvcF.jpg (23KB, 793x422px) Image search: [Google]
ya5wvcF.jpg
23KB, 793x422px
>>377704967
Another interesting thing to note is while their "v" has a logo, the Sleepwalker trademark does not, trying to hide something.
>>
>>377699025
The problem is that you are just ignoring the fact that MGSV sold very well all over the world and is considered goty.

They didin lost money relasing mgsv
>>
>>377699315
Caramel thinks mgs is a fake game, im not so sure about that, the game is probably real and we are getting more info about the ruse on it
>>
>>377706973
I think the same, the game will be the COD zombies expansion for MGS V but it'll be more related to the ruse and Metal Gear universe than we think
>>
>>377707170
I mean it already is, it fits in the multiple realities from PT and DS
>>
>>377699042
>It's a picture of Kojima's head and it's set to be released the first day of E3
[citation neede]
>J signs the PT system crash screen and J is on the entrance to the bridge Toro enters.
[citation needed]
>It will trigger the Camp Omega ending.
[citation needed]
>Recently Konami also trademarked "v" under game property with the same contractor used for Death Stranding and Decima.
[citation needed]
>>
All this conspiracy shit seems more like Kojima just using a lot of his ideas across multiple games. Silent Hills was cancelled, but Kojima still wanted to work with Norman Reedus so he put him in Death Stranding. Silent Hills and P.T. had the whole thing with umbelical cords, but Silent Hills was cancelled so Kojima put it in DS.

I highly doubt a company would put their PR on the line and make a bunch of customers pissed for buying an intentionally inferior product just so Kojima can make a le epic ruse cruise that a small subset of the fanbase would even understand.

The likely truth is that Konami kicked Kojima to the curb because he spent too much money on MGSV, and Kojima is making Death Stranding using a lot of the same ideas from Silent Hills.

There is no "real MGSV". The series is done. Let it go. It will be a lot less painful for you.
>>
File: pt_crash_screen_white.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pt_crash_screen_white.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>377709471
>>
>>377709471
>It's a picture of Kojima's head and it's set to be released the first day of E3
There's one final update pending for TPP which will be the first day of E3. The game is done after E3. No more equipment, no more FOB events, game over.
>J signs the PT system crash screen and J is on the entrance to the bridge Toro enters.
https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=7186
>Recently Konami also trademarked "v" under game property with the same contractor used for Death Stranding and Decima.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354308
https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/016485419
https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#basic/1+1+1+1/50+50+50+50/death%20stranding
https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/016128803
>It will trigger the Camp Omega ending.
>>377699861
>>377700275

Kill yourself newfag fuck.
>>
>>377709561
the only recycled idea is your post, kiddo
>>
>>377709471
How lazy can you fucking be all the info is in this fucking thread and you can fuckin google, Fuck off
>>
>>377709836
>>377709883
you were wrong
where's my fucking money?
>>
>>377709836
>all this delusion in one post.
>>
>>377706587
And so what? I never said the game wasted money you retard, that just makes my original point stronger. I will re-write it, just for you buddy.
DUDE, LET'S GET THE EXPANSIVE GAME THAT SUCKED OUR TIME AND MONEY FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS AND SOLD WELL WINNING MANY AWARDS AND TURN IT INTO A SHITTY NON-CANON SIMULATION LMAO
>>
>>377710149
>TURN IT INTO A SHITTY NON-CANON SIMULATION LMAO
TPP for what it was delivered on gameplay that is better than 80% of games on the market. As a Metal Gear experience it was disappointing. The story is dog shit so it's good it will be retconned.
>>
>>377710149
but it is canon
in the sense that it's not canon

defeating expectations like that is the most kojima thing he can do
plus, it makes absolutely no sense
>>
File: imageproxy.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>377710276
>this delusion
>>
>>377710276
>. The story is dog shit so it's good it will be retconned.

No it wont. The only logical step for konami is to remake the previous games.

They didnt even DARE to touch GZ and TPP timeline with Metal Gear Survive.

TPP is done, you are a fucking idiot and can't wait for E3 to confirm the waste of space you are.
>>
>>377710276
4 was also shit and yet I didn't flood the internet every year near an E3 with my shit made-up theory about a retcon
>>
>>377710463
you're only painting this in your perspective
if anything, survive can actually retcon TPP
make that helicopter crashing into snake's helicopter get wormholed
>>
>>377710384
>Kojimbo is soooooooo smart Xd
He can barely write a consistent plot, let alone some shit conspiracy about something as mundane as a video game
>>
>>377710463
Survive is not a real game. The last we heard was a gameplay demo last year narrated by Zero, the big bad of the series known for information control, notice any suspicious parallels here?

TPP will be retconned, get lost kiddo.

>>377710502
Because 4 still made sense. It was very convoluted with a lot of out of nowhere twists, but there was still a story that you could follow. TPP all around doesn't fit into the continuity of the series.
>>
>>377710668
except this is what he lives for, ever since his stupid "switch the controller port to beat mantis", which he also deemed "only possible in video games"

he can't write a good plot, but retconning TPP through a twist is not incredibly smart.
in fact, it's what he's been doing in every goddamn game.
>>
>>377710789
See you this e3, can't wait to confirm how fucked up in the head you are. Kiddo.
>>
>>377710789
Yes it does
>DUDE, I WILL TAKE MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF A SINGLE VIDEO GAME PLOT AND MAKE A SHITTY CONSPIRACY THEORY OUT OF IT ABOUT A RETCON THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN LMAO
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira "if it's a black, shoot him in the back" Miller
>>
>>377710889
>simple gimmick in a boss fight
>OMG HE'S SO SMART, WHAT IS HE PLANNING THIS TIME? V AND 5 COULD NOT BE THE SAME TO THIS GUY, RIGHT?
>>
>>377711023
Why are you getting so triggered?
Are you sure this is the right website for you?
Maybe you should go to r/metalgearsolid, you can squash down all these unwanted opinions with a downvote
>>
Why would Konami waste all these money and reputation on a shitty 'retcon' campaign for a single videogame?

Caramel sure is retarded. Probably underage as well.
>>
>>377710889
>he can't write a good plot, but retconning TPP through a twist is not incredibly smart.
Yes it is. TPP looked incredible in the trailers. TPP will be regarded as a masterpiece for inducing an actual phantom pain in the fans. To think this travesty of a story is how Metal Gear ends, only for it to be retconned. The only concern here is that the real MGS5 has to be a satisfying experience. If he fucks that one up then this is gonna be one hell of a shit show.

>>377711023
Ishmael has two functioning eyes, teleports around the hospital in nonsensical ways, the timecodes for Ocelot / Venom leaving Cyprus contradict Big Boss / Ocelot at the motorcycle. Zero being in a coma before the events of TPP, let alone Metal Gear 1 and being friends with Big Boss in TPP fucks up the series timeline beyond comprehension.
>>
>>377711174
this nigga actually finna killhimself lmao
>>
>>377711189
What money are they wasting? As for their reputation they don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming them to Twitter and Facebook. When it turns out to be a ruse they'll be loved even more than before for daring to go along with an artist's vision. Their stocks and profits have only increased since they "fired" Kojima.
>>
>>377711176
>I disagree with him, so he is triggered and must go to reddit xd
I think you are the one in the wrong place
>>
>>377711189
>Why would Konami waste all these money and reputation on a shitty 'retcon' campaign for a single videogame?
Not to mention they made back more than their budget for TPP? Absolute fucking imbecile.
>>
>>377711267
Kill yourself, retard
>>
>>377711442
That's a great argument.
>>
>>377711267
>Ishmael has two functioning eyes, teleports around the hospital in nonsensical ways, the timecodes for Ocelot / Venom leaving Cyprus contradict Big Boss / Ocelot at the motorcycle. Zero being in a coma before the events of TPP, let alone Metal Gear 1 and being friends with Big Boss in TPP fucks up the series timeline beyond comprehension.
There is one, and only one, reason for all of that: bad writing lmao
>>
>>377711365
im not the one getting rustled by a conspiracy-mongering goon on a filipinese honeyselect card sharing board
retard
>>
I hope anons are screencapping this guys posts so we can see how btfo he gets when E3 rolls around
>>
>>377711347
>>377711426
>Invest on creating the best engine in the world
>hurr durp better 'fire' Kojima and make him use a completely different engine that they also have to modify for his new game.

This E3 is gonna be so good, fucking idiot.
>>
File: 2773343-7035056989-kaz.j.jpg (224KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
2773343-7035056989-kaz.j.jpg
224KB, 1600x899px
>kidnapped by the skulls at the beginning
>white eyes like code talker and the people in africa being experimented on
>sees Quiet board the helicopter in that one scene when no one else could
>game makes a point that Quiet's lungs have been burnt to a crisp
>skullface says "very close to you" whether or not you kill quiet
>"eyes on kazuhira"
>militantly blames Huey for the outbreaks

Kaz carries the 3rd strain
>>
>>377711592
>implying I'm rustled and not heaving fun with the butthurt kojimbo-drones
>>
>>377711637
>>hurr durp better 'fire' Kojima and make him use a completely different engine that they also have to modify for his new game.
He's not using a new engine. The Death Stranding trailer may of been made with different engines but that's to give his ruse more credibility.
>>
>>377711704
i don't think caramel is a kojima drone
if he was a drone he'd be shouting pachinko memes, have 0 faith in konami's willigness to do shit, and get hyped about possible actors being featured in death stranding
>>
>>377711751
>this level of denial

hoo boy.
>>
>>377711751
DUDE, LET'S GET ALL THE VALID POINTS THAT UNVALIDATE MY SHITTY THEORY AND SAY THEY WERE INTENDED TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE SUPPOSED RUSE LMAO
>>
File: snug.png (199KB, 1129x743px) Image search: [Google]
snug.png
199KB, 1129x743px
>>377711636
On the contrary I'm screencapping all of you.
>>
>>377711931
But they don't invalidate the ruse. All of my evidence does not exist if the ruse wasn't real.
>>
>>377711971
Just try not to kill anybody else besides yourself this E3.
>>
You guys honestly sound as delusional as 9/11 crackpots
>>
>>377712050
>All of my evidence
No such thing, you have nothing that really proves anything tangible. You are a 100% delusional crackpot.
>>
>>377711862
There are many different levels of kobimbo drones
>fuck konami fuck pachinko relase chapter 3 already fuck
>tpp was a masterpiece, 4 was a masterpiece, everything kojimbo touches is a masterpiece
>kojimbo is really smart, so of course everything is a RUSE and the real fifth game will be released soon because V and 5 are not the same lmao
Every metal gear related topic there are examples of each one
>>
File: health drink.jpg (98KB, 898x406px) Image search: [Google]
health drink.jpg
98KB, 898x406px
>>377712143
see
>>377698485
>>377698539
>>377699092
>>377699241
>>377699861
>>377700275
>>377706293
>>377709836
>>
>>377712143
except none of you ever refuted any other than responding with plebic rationalization

there could be a few coincidences without the conspiracy of a ruse, but not this many
>>
>>377712254
Why do you think that any sane corporation would go through all this shit for a single game?
>>
>>377712449
people got hyped for tpp's trailers

people are getting hyped for goddamn actors in a game they have no idea how will play
they'll be eating out of konami's palm if it turns out to be true
>>
>>377712449
The ruse is nowhere near as complicated as you think its. We're having the final ending of TPP withheld from us, they'll announce MGS5 and Kojima will reveal Death Stranding is Silent Hills. On top of that Kojima was "fired".

That's literally it. Your pleb brain cant handle this but it's very simple stuff. They don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook. When it turns out to be a ruse they'll be loved more than ever for daring to go along with an artist's vision. Not to mention the Konami controversy was spread through rumors and second hand sources. The truth will be spread using the biggest gaming event in the world.
>>
>>377712673
>We're having the final ending of TPP withheld from us
Heh, that's kind of true actually. The final ending cutscene for nuclear disarmament is being withheld from us by the cheaters who keep producing nukes. Konami is working on this problem, though.

In case you haven't seen it, here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDYQe8nZSI

>they'll announce MGS5 and Kojima will reveal Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
Nope, they'll just announce Death Stranding as brand new game from a brand new studio. Silent Hills was cancelled, deal with it.
Konami will probably unveil more Metal Gear Survive gameplay and trailers.

MGSV is MGS5 :^)
>>
File: to research.png (473KB, 847x481px) Image search: [Google]
to research.png
473KB, 847x481px
>>377712673
>tfw 2smrt5u and plebs can't understand me
>mfw 5 and V are not the same you plebs can't understand that
>tfw kojimba is a modern genious and created a fake doctor, two fake games, one non-canon expensive game and murdered the name of his employer for a single video-game, the MGS5 which is different than MGSV
>>
>>377713041
>Heh, that's kind of true actually. The final ending cutscene for nuclear disarmament is being withheld from us by the cheaters who keep producing nukes. Konami is working on this problem, though.
That's a red herring, newfag. The Camp Omega ending will be released.
>Nope, they'll just announce Death Stranding as brand new game from a brand new studio. Silent Hills was cancelled, deal with it.
Incorrect. Go read my evidence.
>>
>>377713150
>That's a red herring, newfag. The Camp Omega ending will be released.
Nope.
>Incorrect. Go read my evidence.
Dream on.
>>
>>377712673
Impressive.
See you this E3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
>>
>>377713245
>Nope.
Yep. See
>>377699861
>>377700275
>>
>>377713307
Doesn't prove a thing. See you this E3, newfag.
>>
>>377712673
>asks an honest question
>get the "your pleb brain" fedora cuck shit
My goodness if a shit game fucks your mind this much that you have to go through all this autistic research to delude yourself that's not the end of it, you should top yourself.
Buy a rope by the day the E3 starts.
>>
>>377698410
asking the REAL question.
>>
Caramel is doing Voice of God's work. Can't wait to see all the naysayers here get btfo.
>>
>>377713585
t. Caramel
>>
Caramel might or might not be a tranny but he certainly behaves like a woman.

Even if he's wrong this E3, he will damage control his way to next year's E3 and so on until he dies from blood loss from the asshole.
>>
This is like one of those homeless guys you see on the street screaming at the sidewalk
>>
>>377713367
denialcucks are in denial
the irony
>>
Survive looks fun tho
>>
>>377713765
put your trip back on, dont attempt to samefag your way out of here, you are alone on this one.
>>
The actual ruse is that there never was any ruse to begin with
>>
>>377714074
WOAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO
>>
How does the game change if you kill Quiet? The game is pretty good but I can't be bothered replaying to find out.
>>
File: 1442808241177.jpg (25KB, 550x735px) Image search: [Google]
1442808241177.jpg
25KB, 550x735px
>>377714074
Solidus did nothing right, but he wasn't evil
>>
Still no silent hills pre order. Huh.
>>
>>377714352
just wait a little bit more.

any moment now

''''':)))
>>
>>377714352
>>377714428
No shit, it hasn't been announced yet autists.
>>
>>377714481
>''''''':))))

sure
>>
>>377714481
I can pre order survive though
>>
>>377714161
How did "two scoops" catch on this much?
>>
>>377714732
4chan suffers from an ever growing reddit population.
>>
>>377714481
Sure thing Jamal ;)
>>
>>377714481
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hills
>CANCELLED
Hmmmm
>>
>>377713620
It's a hard a he, his Twitter his @mgtheories.
>>
>>377714970
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hills

Would you look at this. A properly cited article. Unlike all the bullshit in this thread.
>>
>>377700275
You're literally worse than FIB, my dude.
>>
>>377713886
he's not
but it's the first time you're acknowledging someone who believes him without a trip
you fags geniunely hate the person, not the idea
>>
File: 1495208750565.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1495208750565.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>>377714481
I read about this online and on the reddit you gave earlier, I believe you. Don't let me down
>>
File: sa.png (22KB, 581x685px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
22KB, 581x685px
Alllllllll part of the ruse, boys
>>
why the fuck is it so goddamn hard for you autistic piece of shits to believe that DS is a new standalone game not SH or MGS
>>
>>377715014
that's a maltese cuck with a boner for shoving gray fox in every corner of his theories

i really doubt caramel could abstain from mentioning gray fox if it were him lol
>>
>>377715108
>you fags genuinely hate the person, not the idea
You're not entirely wrong. It wouldn't have to be that way if he wasn't always a salty fag that spammed his shit.
>>
>>377715679
making del toro who spergs about everything pretend he hates konami
genius
>>
>>377698502
And you're a piece of shit who gets his kicks out of making shit up for a fucking nearly two year old game.
>>
What they will really announce is that they are shutting down mgo and are done updating the game.
>>
>>377715926
He's unnecessarily abrasive, and some of the ideas he presents are somewhat complicated.

Why does Survive need to be a fake game altogether? There are plenty ideas shown in the trailer and gameplay video that allude to something deeper
>>
RETURN OF /MGG/ WHEN?
>>
>>377717825
make a thread fag
>>
>>377717825
i will gladly post qts in there.
>>
>>377717156
This sounds like an actual possibility
>>
>>377704847
>>377704847

>If it's a coon, Fulton him to the Moon

My fucking sides
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-131823.jpg (254KB, 1054x809px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-131823.jpg
254KB, 1054x809px
HAHA HOLY SHIT EVEN KOJIPRO IS MAKING FUN OF YOU
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-132006.jpg (254KB, 1005x793px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-132006.jpg
254KB, 1005x793px
>>377718143
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: MGG.gif (66KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
MGG.gif
66KB, 600x300px
>>377717825
>>377717858
>>
>>377718143
>>377718267
@Caramel !!3ZzvK//z/zU

huehuehuehue
>>
>>377718143
>>377718267
>>377718349
samefagging this hard
>>
File: 1494178632883.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494178632883.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>>377712673

>don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook. When it turns out to be a ruse they'll be loved more than ever for daring to go along with an artist's vision

First of all you are delusional as fuck to believe that normies who bought MGSVTPP give any fucks about any "ruse", hell they don't even understand the cluster fuck of story in the first place some of them don't even know who the fuck Kojima is.
We haven't seen ANYTHING from gameplay.
TPP turned out to be one the biggest piles of shit I've witnessed.
Now this transsexual trip faggot comes here and tells us they do not care about the consumers and will be loved more than anything because of MUH ARTISTIC VISION. LMFAO. KILL YOURSELF.
Before I buy anything from Kojima/Konami ever again I rather pirate it and make sure everyone else does too. They won't see any fucking cent and make sure to point out every single minimal shit aspect of that "game".
You are a hypocritical dick sucker who is drowning in his own theories. At the end of the day it's will be another quick time event 2deep4you movie and nothing more or less.
>>
>>377718509
>279 replies
>60 posters
>complaining about samefagging

Wew
>>
>>377718587
This is one of the most autistic things I've ever seen. Filled with non-arguments and buzzwords.
>>
>>377718587
Learn English faggot. No, I don't believe Caramel.
>>
File: rusing intensifies.jpg (42KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
rusing intensifies.jpg
42KB, 640x425px
>>
>>377718509
>but the tripfag is fine

Really made me think here
>>
>>377718786
How is that autistic you living transexual failure. Do you think everyone has the same tendencies as you?
Tell me one reason I should care about any ruse or Kojima not existing game or gameplay.

>>377718847
Eat shit
>>
File: 1391869534878.png (217KB, 453x650px) Image search: [Google]
1391869534878.png
217KB, 453x650px
What will you guys do if Caramel is right?
>>
>>377719224
Hes not.
>>
>>377719224
If he turns out to be right (he isn't) I'll gladly swallow my words on livestream.

And that also means more metal gear for us, so it's a win win whether he's right or wrong.
>>
>>377719109
t. poo in loo
>>
>>377719270
But lets assume of the sake of argument that we live in a world where corporate intrigue and developement hell do not exist.

What do you do if he is right?
>>
>>377719224
The real question is what will he do when hes wrong? He needs to put something up for all his autism
>>
>>377719516
Dude I already put up with the real world and the uncertainties of capitalist consumerist society on a daily basis. I'm asking you what you would do if Caramel's warped perception were to become reality.
>>
>>377719818
I cant even entertain the idea
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira "Empty my nine at the welfare line" Miller
>>
>>377719224
Nothing because there's a 100% chance that he's wrong. He can't even post proof of the most important bit of his conspiracy aka the "variable in the code that triggers the secret Camp Omega ending".
>>
>>377719516
>The real question is what will he do when hes wrong?

He will probably hang around to make up another crazy theory out of spite.
>>
The whole game was datamined 2 years ago. How can this even be a thing?
>>
This Caramel is a really sad individual.

I wonder how your daily routine has been in the past years. Dwelling in your basement creating theories about things that everyone already knew?
You sure are pathetic and a tranny on top of that but the attention seeking online shows really how much of a mess your life is.

The should be a rule to execute degenerates like him once and for all from this board.
>>
>>377719439
you are one of his butt buddies or just another dick slurping Kojima drone
>>
>>377719224
If he is right he isn't, I'll make a thread apologizing to him. But what will he do if he's wrong?
>>
>>377719997
Or explain why they'd spend millions of dollars for a state of the art engine when they already have one.

>>377720228
And you are dirty streetshitter
>>
>>377720089
The Camp Omega ending will be released from Konami's servers. The GzHelicopterCrash variable will be used to trigger the ending.
>>
>>377719224
Be surprised that I underestimated how much of a hack Kojima is. He has never made a good game, him actually attempting a ruse of this scale would just prove that he has to compensate his inability to make games with gimmicky bullshit.
>>
>>377720336
>Or explain why they'd spend millions of dollars for a state of the art engine when they already have one.
He's making Silent Hills and MGS5 in the Fox Engine. Death Stranding trailers in alternate engines.

I would love to know what your laughable IQ is.
>>
>>377720351
Where would one find the variable you speak of?
>>
>>377720486
>He's making Silent Hills and MGS5 in the Fox Engine. Death Stranding trailers in alternate engines.

Delusional crackpot, you dont know what you are talking about.
>>
>>377702210
NO MORE BULLETS
>>
>>377720486
>le 5 is not V maymay xD
>>
>>377720104
No no FiB is the tranny, not me, I mean Caramel.

>>377720351
> GzHelicopterCrash variable will be used to trigger the ending.

give proof that this variable exists

>>377720486
>He made an entire mediocre game and bought an engine from another company so that he could pull off the most epic ruse ever? Why would he wait for this e3 to release it though?
>>
>>377720336
>And you are dirty streetshitter
how comes. Did I trigger you about pirating part or you trying to be important just as that attention seeking tranny?
>>
>>377720351
What gives you reason to believe this? Can you cite your source
>>
>>377720818
His lack of sanity.
>>
What are the odds that mgsv was just unfinished and not that great and kojima is making a new game with sony now?
>>
>>377720753
>No no FiB is the tranny, not me, I mean Caramel.
sure thing tranny
>>
>>377720760
>how comes.
You are clearly illiterate or under age. Please stop posting. This is an American imageboard.
Have the courtesy to learn the language at the least before posting.
>>
>>377721173
Go back faggot
>>
>>377721173
>getting triggered over a typo

take your estrogen supplements please.
>>
s t o p

mgsv killed my will to live

I even got a girlfriend, a real one, after I was so disappointed with mgsv and sold my computer to stop playing video games

mgsv turned into a normalfag and by extent made me be hurt by a real fucking human being

I wish I was still a virgin and playing vidya, now I just watch overwatch on twitch getting drunk to forget her
>>
>>377720575
I'm the only one posting evidence. I'm just getting autistic screeching from you children.

>>377720818
Read the fucking thread. >>377699861 >>377700275
>>
>>377721542
But those arent sources, just the ramblings of a mad man
>>
>>377721173
>go learn english
Did you eat his asshole yet or trying to get in touch with it ? I bet the tranny is willing and open for it.
>>
>>377721542
>Delusions
>Evidence

Pick one. Kiddo.
>>
>>377721542
>my source is my post from earlier

Haha
>>
>>377721252
>>377721258
>>377721605
Nice try subhuman filth. Enjoy dying of horrible diseases in your shithole.
>>
>>377699861
>a) TPP is a coma nightmare
>b) TPP is VR simulation
>c) Zero captured Big Boss and fucked with his brain to induce schizophrenia (Big Boss and Venom Snake are the same person)
>TPP is filled with inconsistencies both to the overall lore of the Metal Gear series, and even if you solely look at the events of TPP as a solo game it doesn't make sense.

This is bullshit and your only 'evidence' was the re-use of assets for dramatic effect on trailers. Kiddo.
>>
>>377721732
>Citing your own work as primary source
And this is how gender studies grads write their phd thesis
>>
Got no silent hills preorder no no
Got some survive preorder yes yes
>>
>>377721865
I don't have any disease. But since you bring that up I bet you got already some stds from all the ass fucking.

Why don't you show up with your tranny boyfriend during E3 so people can give you the attention you are looking for ?
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 405x60px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 405x60px
>>377720753
>give proof that this variable exists
Here, I decompiled the game code real quick. Notice how there's no input parameter.
>>
>>377722807
Thats not how you code vidya
>>
If anyone's as autistic as caramel it's the chuckle fucks bumping this thread by responding

Are you all mentally challenged?
>>
>>377721886
The model of Big Boss with a burned face with cuts does not exist in any game. It's exclusively for the Camp Omega ending.
>>
>>377723002
One of us is for sure. Take a guess who
>>
How much time hasn't it taken to research this shit?

I'm sitting at work right now and couldn't imagine having a second full time job after hours beating this MGS drum.
>>
>>377718963
>there are people that buy into the ruse

m
m
m!!!!!!!a!!!!!!!!s!!!!!!!!a!!!!!!!!!k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaa!!!!
>>
>>377723096
There have been bullshots in vidya marketing since the 90s. Some leftover footage from the alpha version just got rehashed.
>>
>>377723002
I do it because it's fun. This is betterthan 90% of 'discussions' on nu-/v/
>>
>>377723205
The copy paste about camp omega and everything else is true

The bit about Silent hills is just a bad theory from Python and Selkan. They have a cock sucker called @mgtheories trying to convince people DS is SH by spamming /v/.
>>
>>377723342
Why would he have wounds from the Paz explosion and still be in the functioning helicopter? No content should exist after the explosion because the helicopter "crashes".
>>
>>377721886
According to Caramel, kobimbo did the following:
>first, a one-hour long demo of a VR simulated demo
>then, a non-canon VR simulation that consumed a lot of time and money from everyone involved, including the players
>that VR game is not the fifth one, mind you, despite the 5 in roman numeral in the title
>he also created a FAKE doctor to pretend he is going to make a head transplant because lmao
>then, the shitstorm caused by his game and departure literally murdered the name of his employer to the western market
>then, he made a FAKE studio using the same name as his old studio
>with this FAKE studio, he's making a new game using another expensive engine, not the other expensive one his previous employer developed for him
>he apparently hired the same actor that would be the protag in a non related to metal gear game that his previous employer cancelled and caused a massive shitstorm
>but hey, since his new studio is FAKE, that game was not actually cancelled, he's just making it with a different engine under another company and is now related to metal gear for some reason
>meanwhile, his previous employer announce another FAKE game in some other metal gear VR universe
>this time, using the engine developed for your grace kojimbo
>and it's somewhat related to the REAL MGS5, which is not V, mind you
>>
>>377723490
>transsexual going into shit posting mode is better than 90% of /v/'s discussions
kill yourself
>>
>>377719224
I'll be happy, V was a shitshow of massive proportions and we honestly deserve something a little bit better.
>>
>>377721886
reinforcement guards spawn in just like you do in an FOB
>>
>>377723580
You ever consider that certain scenes are re-written as time goes on?

The whole LIquid ending was still in the game files in an incomplete state.

Left-over footage is normal. There is nothing more to it.
>>
>>377699861
Why bother coming up with the whole Venom Snake story line if it was just going to all be fake? What's the point?

A totally epic ruse cruise? Why not just make a good game to begin with and then another good game if the plan was 2 games?

I'm really excited for E3, just to see you get so disappointed.
>>
>>377720351
>>377720753
>>377722807
it's actually in the game's lua, retards
>>
Thank god for filters
I won't see anything of it during E3.
>>
>>377723678
Caramel is a gay Maltese cock sucker related to the Python and Selkan brothers, the two responsible for the DS is SH theory and gray fox theory. His Twitter is @mgtheories. He hasn't been banned yet

FIB is a tranny who says MGS is DS; not because of the """clues""" but because he believes The Boss will be played by Emma Stone who's a tranny and will fuck Sorrow, played by Mads Mikkelsen and will give birth to Norman Reedus. His twitter handle is @Futasnake. He's ban evaded on Reddit, Neogaf, and /v/

Learn the fucking difference.
>>
>>377724268
Proof?
>>
>>377724309
Proof?
>>
>>377723660
GZ could be canon, TPP definitely is not though. The doctor is a real doctor, but he's going into retirement and agreed to be part of this ruse.
>>then, the shitstorm caused by his game and departure literally murdered the name of his employer to the western market
They don't care about a bunch of nerds spamming them on Twitter and Facebook. They'll be loved more than ever when the truth is revealed for daring to go along with an artist's vision. Also, they're name is not dead. PES is selling as well as ever and their stocks / profits have only improved since Kojima was "fired".
> he's making a new game using another expensive engine,
No, he made two TRAILERS with this new engine, which is not expensive at all, Guriella allowed his team to use the engine completely free. The engine already existed you fucking imbecile.
>>but hey, since his new studio is FAKE, that game was not actually cancelled, he's just making it with a different engine under another company and is now related to metal gear for some reason
I never said Death Stranding is Metal Gear, kiddo. It's Silent Hills. Why would they suddenly make the next entry of Metal Gear a timed exclusive to Playstation when the previous entry was literally JUST released and was a multiplat.

>>377723816
The helicopter crash is a pivotal plot point and the whole entire reason TPP exists. Get lost, kiddo.
>>
>>377723832
When Big Boss realizes what Zero did to him it'll spark their war for MGS5 to depict.
>>
>>377695590
>Kazuhira "If you fulton extract a nig, I'm throwing him right into the brig" Miller
>>
>>377724309
>Caramel is a gay Maltese cock sucker related to the Python and Selkan brothers, the two responsible for the DS is SH theory and gray fox theory. His Twitter is @mgtheories. He hasn't been banned yet

that will change soon I hope.
For the time being I just call them both trannies since he likes to suck dicks and prefers men anyways. Some even say PythonSelkan are scat fetishists which would explain a lot of things.
>>
>>377724742
>No, he made two TRAILERS with this new engine, which is not expensive at all, Guriella allowed his team to use the engine completely free. The engine already existed you fucking imbecile.
Using another tech developed by another company while at the same time tweaking it to your needs is completely FREE, you can totally believe on that without proof kiddo
>I never said Death Stranding is Metal Gear, kiddo. It's Silent Hills. Why would they suddenly make the next entry of Metal Gear a timed exclusive to Playstation when the previous entry was literally JUST released and was a multiplat.
That make as much sense as your whole""theory"" lmao
>When Big Boss realizes what Zero did to him it'll spark their war for MGS5 to depict.
Yes, because V and 5 are totally not the same ;)
>>
>>377696647
>Kojima was never fired by Konami but is infact the new CEO of the company
I'm guessing he's one of those idiots who think Kojima was the vice-president of the parent Konami when he was just a an executive VP in their vidya division.
>>
>>377725604
>Using another tech developed by another company while at the same time tweaking it to your needs is completely FREE, you can totally believe on that without proof kiddo
You should watch the interview with the Guriella developers, Cerny, Kojima and Dorito Pope, stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
>That make as much sense as your whole""theory"" lmao
No. In fact it makes no sense at all.
>Yes, because V and 5 are totally not the same ;)
No shit. Kojima himself said so and the mountains of evidence is confirmation.
>>
>>377725776
>evidence
>out of context nitpicks and oversights
>V is not 5, kojimbo-sama said that ;)
lmao dood
>>
>>377725776
>No. In fact it makes no sense at all.
That's what I meant Jamal ;)
>>
>>377725962
>>377726242
If you aren't going to provide arguments and facts like reasonable human beings I'm not going to respond to you. Bye.
>>
>>377726462
>arguing with a disturbed idiot.
>>
>>377726462
You arguments are senseless misinterpreted nitpicks and posts made by yourself, why can't I do the same? It's not fucking fair!
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira ''Killing Spree in KFC'' Miller
>>
File: 20170522_144210.png (670KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_144210.png
670KB, 2000x2000px
He slipped up. Lmao
>>
see it this way

1 Caramel (tranny like homosexual)
1 FiB (tranny)
1 PythonSelkan (scat lovers,homosexuals)

this E3 will bring atleast one confirmed suicide
>>
>>377727008
well that wraps this shit up.

anybody wanna play mgo with me? :D
>>
>>377699534
Why do you keep up with all of this? What does that say about you?
>>
File: the truth.png (1MB, 4464x4832px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
1MB, 4464x4832px
>>377727008
>>377727145
Nice try samefags.
>>
>>377727394
>tripfag calling out samefagging

Now there's a new one
>>
>>377727394
>>377727534
anon got fucking destroyed rofl
>>
>>377727394
None of your responses make any sense in that image. You messed up. Its ok. We all do sometimes.
>>
>>377727976
dont worry anon, it makes sense in his head, that is all that matters.
>>
>>377720351
For people who are doubting that what some of Caramel is pointing out is real, GzHelicopterCrash is real. Another one is there are two variables that are triggered by one function. "GzEnding" and "TppEnding". They are both set under one function, and are related to nuclear disarmament. This was data-mined over a year ago.

You wanna know why he doesn't give you direct links as proof? Because there is so much information about this but it's not grouped particularly well.

http://mgsforums.com/topic/7793643/1/

There you go, a 168 page thread. Saladin is the one who datamined this information and it's verified.
>>
>>377698591
This is the dumbest shit ever. Is this all ironic? Yeah, I'm sure Konami will be happy to just hand over the rights to MGS to Kojima after the falling out. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
>>
>>377729516
Kojima was never fired newfag.
>>
File: 1493834592793.jpg (70KB, 667x467px) Image search: [Google]
1493834592793.jpg
70KB, 667x467px
>>377695448
Its nothing more than autism mixed with denial OP

Some people just can't accept the fact that MGS V was a disappointment.
>>
>>377729678
>this is what mentally ill transexuals actually believe.

try again, newfag.
>>
File: ok.png (5KB, 1007x237px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
5KB, 1007x237px
>>377728940
>>
>>377728940
>saladin
>verified
he's a stupid 12 year old who barely understand what he reads and fucked up numerous times
>>
>>377698230
Op implied that you are a trap
post dick or GTFO
>>
>>377729678
>Konami was only PRETENDING to not renew their contract with Kojima
>All for the master ruse of destroying their PR even harder and announce that they're going all in on the gambling industry just so they can surprise people with a new SH (that was canceled and did major damage to their PR) and MG.

Wow, what an amazing plan. Shooting both of your feet, changing business direction, allowing one of your top employees to get picked up by another company, and canceling SH just for a ruse. Konami sure is dedicated and I'm not being sarcastic at all.
>>
>>377729949
That's not the exact name for it, I don't remember the exact name. You can search for the other ones and find them, too.

>>377730056
What I mean by verified is other people have checked his information on this and it checks out.
>>
>>377730269
>>All for the master ruse of destroying their PR even harder and announce that they're going all in on the gambling industry just so they can surprise people with a new SH (that was canceled and did major damage to their PR) and MG.
When a rumor came out saying they were quitting triple AAA development they came out with an official statement denying it. Shut your mouth, kiddo.
>allowing one of your top employees to get picked up by another company
Sony are in on the ruse moron. Exactly why Mark Cerny started cracking up when someone asked Kojima about the cancelled Silent Hills project. Silent Hills (Death Stranding) will be a timed PS4 exclusive, hence why Sony are willing to go along with the ruse. Hence why PT was never on any other console. Not to mention Sony's E3 conference will go down in history for featuring the most legendary stunt in the history of the industry. Sony have a lot to gain from this.
>>
>>377719224
nothing
he would remain worthless in my eyes while I enjoy my games
>>
>>377698230
Even if it all turns out to be shit it has been fun watching from the edge, of the crater. The ruse has easily been the most fun thing in vidya without actually playing vidya in a long time considering /v/ is 95% not playing vidya that's saying something.
>>
>>377730492
No you can't.
>>
>>377730576
You're not using logic here. Again, this has done MAJOR damage to Konami's PR. This "elaborate ruse" has only done damage to Konami. And for what? To announce a game that was canceled again and a new Metal Gear? This is a giant risk (that's already caused major damage) for a tiny reward. Years of some dumb "ruse" just to announce two games. No company would do that.

You are either a master baiter or mentally deranged. This is a failure of basic logic. The grasping at straws is baffling. I don't know why I'm even responding to you.
>>
>>377731046
http://mgsforums.com/search/?c=1&q=tppending&type=post&sort=desc&forum%5B%5D=-1&s_m=12&s_d=16&s_y=2003&e_m=5&e_d=22&e_y=2017
>>
>>377730576
Who is this tripfag cunt and why is your life so pathetic you need to identify yourself on an anonymous image board? Is it because you crave the attention your parents never gave you?
>>
>>377731221
>ctrl + f "helicopter"
>0 results

It doesn't exist.
>>
>>377731061
>Again, this has done MAJOR damage to Konami's PR. This "elaborate ruse" has only done damage to Konami. And for what? To announce a game that was canceled again and a new Metal Gear? This is a giant risk (that's already caused major damage) for a tiny reward.
Major damage? They don't give a fuck about nerds spamming their Twitter on Facebook. When the truth is revealed everyone will love them even more than before for daring to go along with an artist's vision. The controversy was spread using rumors and second hand sources. The truth will be announced using the biggest gaming event in the world.

Not to mention their profits and stocks have done nothing but increase since Kojima was "fired".
>>
>>377731061
>for a tiny reward.
hahahaha
this would be immense, everybody would talk about it
>>
The only ruse cruise with MGSV is that they ran out of money halfway through and said "fuck it"

Game goes to shit once you get to the repeat missions
>>
>>377731493
>When the truth is revealed everyone will love them even more than before for daring to go along with an artist's vision.
You know what would've made them love them? Making a game called Silent Hills consisting of major talent... Oh wait. No, the obvious solution would be to tease the game and then cancel it, making people furious and then making gambling machines out of people's favorite franchises. And then they'll push Kojima, one of their top employees, out and make people hate them even more. After that, they'll rebrand Silent Hills into Death Stranding just to trick people.

>LMAO we were only PRETENDING to be a shitty company and shit on your favorite games just so we can surprise you! Surprise! You love us now!

I see the light now. Konami intentionally made retarded decisions and made the most elaborate ruse of PR disasters for the sake of surprising people at E3 even though both franchises would've easily sold millions anyways. I mean DUH.

>>377731626
You know what people would talk about? Good games. Silent Hills would've sold millions easy off brand recognition and talent alone. This is the dumbest move for such a silly stunt ever.
>>
>>377732273
>You know what would've made them love them? Making a game called Silent Hills consisting of major talent... Oh wait. No, the obvious solution would be to tease the game and then cancel it, making people furious and then making gambling machines out of people's favorite franchises. And then they'll push Kojima, one of their top employees, out and make people hate them even more. After that, they'll rebrand Silent Hills into Death Stranding just to trick people.
Yes and it's all getting unveiled this E3, do you have brain damage?

>I see the light now. Konami intentionally made retarded decisions and made the most elaborate ruse of PR disasters for the sake of surprising people at E3 even though both franchises would've easily sold millions anyways. I mean DUH.
All they've done is this: withheld the final ending of TPP from us, "cancelled" Silent Hills (while Kojima is actually shoving it in our face under a different title) and then they'll announce a new game, MGS5. Oh yes, that's impossible, no company would ever do such a thing. Fucking moron.
>>
>>377731493
see>>377718587

I really like how you have Konamis/Kojimas dick down your throat.
There won't be such a thing as "loving and praising" them. Konami is already branded as the cancer of this industry already and if the gameplay doesn't appeal in the first seconds I don't see any hope for Konami either way.
This is some beyond pathetic shilling for their game which we haven't seen fuck all yet.
Keep the delusions up tranny.
>>
>>377732273
you're saying this as if we aren't getting games
you're saying this as if everyone isn't hyped without any semblance of reason for kojima's projects
>>
>>377732569
>There won't be such a thing as "loving and praising" them.
Everyone was hyped as fuck for Silent Hills and they'll be even more hyped when it gets revealed. It'll be a day one buy for you and you know it. Keep talking big about how "OOOOH WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER DOING THIS SHIT KONAMI SO STUPID HURR DURR DURR" but you know you'll buy it in a heart beat. Just like you will the real MGS5.
>>
>>377731493
>When the truth is revealed everyone will love them even more than before for daring to go along with an artist's vision.

LOL
>>
>>377732782
i dont condone the method but hes right
everyone itt thinks silent hill by kojima is a good idea
and they're wrong
>>
>>377732493
>All they've done is this: withheld the final ending of TPP from us, "cancelled" Silent Hills (while Kojima is actually shoving it in our face under a different title) and then they'll announce a new game, MGS5. Oh yes, that's impossible, no company would ever do such a thing. Fucking moron.

WHY though? Again, WHY? WHY YOU FUCKING RETARDED TRANNY? If these games were guaranteed to sell millions anyways, why would they do things deliberately to harm their PR just to announce the same shit they already announced plus a new MG? Please tell me.

>>377732641
Read my post again you idiot. You can't even think straight. You said it right there
>you're saying this as if everyone isn't hyped without any semblance of reason for kojima's projects
You're agreeing with me. There's no reason to pull a PR destroying stunt when people will buy his shit anyways. Think before you post, retard.
>>
>>377733053
>people will buy his shit anyways

there is no cap
this is a multiplier

try again
>>
>>377733053
>why would they do things deliberately to harm their PR just to announce the same shit they already announced plus a new MG? Please tell me.
They don't care about nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook. Their profits and stocks have done nothing but improve since Kojima was "fired".

>You're agreeing with me. There's no reason to pull a PR destroying stunt when people will buy his shit anyways. Think before you post, retard.
It's what Kojima likes doing. He likes having fun with people and trying to elevate his videogames beyond what's on the disc. He's just a man who cares about his art and his vision. I'm seeing it as a way of bringing MGS2's warning about rumors and second hand sources into reality. You're exactly the kind of idiot he warned us about. But you'll reject any notion of this ruse being brilliant because you're exactly the kind of idiot he's criticizing.
>>
>>377733053
The tranny is gone folks. We'd be bombarded by his disgusting nudes if it was him.
>>
i cant tell if this is sad, funny or pathetic
>>
>>377719224
Enjoy returning to Camp Omega or whatever the fuck is going on.

Why the hell am I still playing TPP if I already got 100% and all the stupid trophies and shit? Should I just delete my save file? Should I delete GZ save file, too?
>>
>>377732782
>Everyone was hyped as fuck for Silent Hills and they'll be even more hyped when it gets revealed
The hype for this game died with the cancellation of PT.
>It'll be a day one buy for you and you know it.
>but you know you'll buy it in a heart beat
No tranny it'll won't be a day one buy since I haven't seen shit yet and won't buy fuck all until I see more convincing reviews than your blatant shilling itt for this game.

>Just like you will the real MGS5
If it's not released this year I can't even be bothered to think about it. All the hype for those games is dead just like the entire franchise is dead.
You have to come up with more than just a autistic trailer to make sales.
>>
>>377733696
>cancellation of PT
So they cancelled a Playable Teaser? uhmmm are you retarded?
>>
>>377733696
>If it's not released this year I can't even be bothered to think about it.
Don't kid yourself. You talk big but it'll be a day one buy.
>>
>>377733962
Im buying survive on day 1 for sure
>>
>>377733656
maybe you should delete yourself
>>
>>377734217
only if you delete yourself with me
>>
Remove caramel
>>
>>377733325
>Argument is now just Kojima's "vision"
Okay. I guess if we're done using logic and we're just making shit up then we can't really continue here. You still haven't explained to me why Konami would perform multiple PR destroying stunts just to announce games that would've sold amazingly anyways. "They don't care" is not an argument else they wouldn't have a PR department. Their profits have gone up because they've increased their presence in the gambling industry which is huge in Japan among middle aged people with money to toss around.

So now your argument is that it's all about Kojima's artistic vision. They teased Silent Hills which got everyone really hyped, canceled it to make everyone hate them, made gambling machines out of beloved classics, pushed Kojima out to cause major PR damage (durr hurr they don't care), JUST so they can announce it years later for a WOW moment. ALL OF THIS JUST FOR A SURPRISE. I can't wait for people to go, "WOW, KONAMI WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO SHIT ON THE THINGS I LOVE FOR YEARS. I WILL NOW BUY 5 COPIES." Yeah, that's totally going to happen. God you're dumb. If you're trying to troll me, it worked. I cant believe you are able to breathe. However, something tells me you aren't baiting and actually are this deranged. Anyways, I'm done. You don't have anything more to contribute. If you're just going to say it's some artistic vision, I can't argue against things you made up. No point to it.

>>377733265
What are you even talking about? Shut up. You're an embarrassment right now. You're the third wheel in a conversation and all I hear from you are retarded monkey screeches. Fuck off and kill yourself. A MULTIPLIER out of a surprise for something that would've sold millions anyways? Holy fuck. Look at your posts before you click submit.
>>
>>377733696
>You have to come up with more than just a autistic trailer to make sales.

Think again.
>>
>>377733656
If there is something coming deleting your profile probably wouldn't be very wise.
>>
>>377734420
>ALL OF THIS JUST FOR A SURPRISE.
>>
>>377733901
>So they cancelled a Playable Teaser? uhmmm are you retarded?

Where is the game nigger ?
How will you recover your rep with the fans by cancelling it, ruining everything and ujpsetting everyone, then appearing during E3 and pretending OH LOOK WE HAVE SILENT HILLS FOR YOU HAHA
What kind of autism is behind this method exactly? And then you come and expect people to blindly buy your pathetic game? What gameplay do you have to offer, another pretentious trailer or a movie with QTE elements? You playing with fire here.

>>377733962
>Don't kid yourself. You talk big but it'll be a day one buy.
Fuck no. Not after what they delivered with TPP.
>>
>>377734701
MGS2 was a bait and switch. MGSV/Phantom Pain was a cute little ruse. None of them involved firing people and canceling games and leaving a multi-year gap of hatred.
>>
>>377695590

Kazuhira "treat black with respect" Miller
>>
>>377734425
About what the trailer?
>>
>>377734920
I'm sure you'll be writing this on the walls of your containment cell when you get mindblown.
>>
>>377734420
>Okay. I guess if we're done using logic and we're just making shit up then we can't really continue here. You still haven't explained to me why Konami would perform multiple PR destroying stunts just to announce games that would've sold amazingly anyways. "They don't care" is not an argument else they wouldn't have a PR department. Their profits have gone up because they've increased their presence in the gambling industry which is huge in Japan among middle aged people with money to toss around.
See >>377733325

>>377734808
>Fuck no. Not after what they delivered with TPP.
We both know you're lying.
>>
>>377735245
>We both know you're lying.
All the theories made you crave that game so hard that your life depends on it. Go seek some help and while you are at it find me some gameplay.
>>
>People STILL think there's some amazing hidden ending for MGSV that will be revealed to us.

Wew. Chapter 2 was barely even complete (if you can even call it that), let alone some mysterious ending. Some of you gotta face the facts that it was simply a rushed and incomplete game.
>>
>>377698230
I believe Caramel. I believe.
>>
>>377734701
I love Raiden's orange glasses so much. I'm sad that there'll never be another game like MGS2.
>>
>Casually come back to check the thread
>400+ replies still arguing about this shit
W E W L A D
>>
>>377735551
Maybe someone needs to face how to release a complete game instead of pretending to have it all years after the rushed trash release.
>>
>>377736180
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. That sentence was barely English. Is it a dig at me? If it is, I don't know how to face releasing a complete game because I don't release games. If not, then I guess you're agreeing with me? How confusing.
>>
>>377736637
stay confused retard
>>
>>377737048
Don't get upset because you fucked up your English, Anon. I need to learn how to face releasing a complete game myself even though I'm not a developer. We have so much to learn.
>>
Mgs survive gameplay footage is using loads of gameplay assets from chapter 3 mgsv
>>
>>377737269
> because you fucked up your English
where
>>
>>377735551
chapter 2 is mostly about the disarmament bullshit, unfortunately
xbox one seems to have a lead, so we should see it end soon
>>
>>377711971
That's the fucking screencap that's gonna make you commit suicide. You made it, you earned those replies with your bullshit, you arranged them all, and when NOTHING HAPPENS AT E3, look at that fucking screencap.

Stop wasting your life like this, it isn't fun for you or anybody, fucking stop.
>>
>>377737470
>someone needs to face how to release a complete game instead of pretending to have it all years after the rushed trash release
I'm not that anon and I have no fucking clue what you're even talking about
>>
File: just ask.png (153KB, 1226x687px) Image search: [Google]
just ask.png
153KB, 1226x687px
>>377737608
If you wanted to be in the compilation all you had to do was ask.
>>
>>377737697
and how is that related to fucked up English exactly, if you are to inept to get what I mean by that sentence
>>
>>377737470
You look like you need help, so I'll break it down for you.

>Maybe someone needs to face how to release a complete game
This makes no sense. It has nothing to do with anything. I don't release games. This is irrelevant. I can assume that you messed up here by trying to type up something else but couldn't get your thought across correctly and ended up botching things up.

>pretending to have it all years after
>have it all years
This speaks for itself. It's simply bad English.

Altogether, you have a confusing sentence that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. I said that the game was obviously rushed and you said that I needed to face releasing a complete game. That has nothing to do with anything. Just back up, calm down, and try using English when you talk on an English board.
>>
>>377737898
Anon here explains it all in-depth for you, autist.
>>377737945
>>
>>377695590
Kazuhira "No room for blacks in my burger shack" Miller
>>
>>377737945
>This makes no sense. It has nothing to do with anything. I don't release games. This is irrelevant. I can assume that you messed up here by trying to type up something else but couldn't get your thought across correctly and ended up botching things up.
replace someone with Konami (some intelligence needed for this one)

>pretending to have it all years after
>Altogether, you have a confusing sentence that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
it is reply directly to your post about a game being incomplete (TPP) but later on releasing content (pretending to have it all)

>I said that the game was obviously rushed and you said that I needed to face releasing a complete game. That has nothing to do with anything. Just back up, calm down, and try using English when you talk on an English board.
Your IQ is very very low. Please revisit elementary which you obviously dropped off.
>>
>>377724742
> PES is selling as well as ever
See, this is how you know this dude is full of shit. The highest selling PES game is 6. That was over a decade ago.
>>
>>377738814
PES 2016 sold better than 2015. Get lost, kiddo.
>>
>>377738513
Please anon, don't act like you are an English major yourself, considering no one knows what the fuck you said, except for yourself, apparently.
>>
File: C-iqia9XgAAqZBV.jpg (116KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-iqia9XgAAqZBV.jpg
116KB, 675x1200px
>>377737836
Tfw 3 of your posts made it in
>>
>>377738513
You might want to try again entirely, because I don't think anyone understands your "genius" here.
>>
>>377738960
I just explained it to you. Do you want me to rewrite it for you so even the biggest inept bastard on this planet like yourself will get it?
>>
>>377739163
Yes please. Grace us with your thoughts.
>>
>>377739163
Yes, rewrite it you illiterate fucking idiot, this time try not to use big boy words that you don't understand the meaning of
>>
>>377738909

You fucking moron, PES 6 came out in 2006. It's the highest selling game of the franchise. PES 2015 and 2016 sold a fraction of PES 6.

Or do you not know what the fuck 'selling as well as ever' means when you write it?

Fucking retard. Go back to r/neverbegameover.
>>
File: this.jpg (77KB, 1907x1015px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
77KB, 1907x1015px
>>377724742

Always made me scratch my head, Ground Zeroes movie poster in MGSV hospital scene
>>
>>377739296>>377739389

Since we agree that you are some inept bastard. Here is the rewritten sentence:
Maybe Konami needs to face how to release complete game instead of pretending to have it all years after the rushed trash release.
>>
>>377739643
There you are, at least you're trying to make attempts.
>pretending to have it all
This sentence is still fucking retarded, honestly. Konami never once stated after release about how there is a disarmament ending, just baseless speculation by autists in threads.
>>
even yongyea thinks caramel isa dumbfuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEshGWjTkw
>>
>>377739908
I bet he thinks YongYea is on the payroll for the ruse.
>>
>>377730576
>Sony are in on the ruse moron.
Why would Sony agree to this?
Sony is a privately owned company, why would they bother to help Kojima with this bullshit?
What do they have to gain with helping this bullshit?
>Well, let us just lie and claim we hired this guy and bought him a studio just to then reveal it was all bullshit.
Total waste of fucking time, money and PR.
>>
>>377739875
That sentence is perfectly fine. Only autism I see is you trying to be the grammar police on a taiwanese flick-flack board but obviously lack all kinds to understand the written in context.
>>
>>377739875
Actually, sorry, I am incorrect about the disarmament ending, I looked that up myself, however the shit that caramel tries to spout is completely baseless.
>>
>>377739480
Reminds me of Naked Snakes helmet when doing the halo jump with the name of the game on it.
Some things don't add up. Maybe they are just easter eggs.
>>
>>377739424
Point is Kojima being fired did not affect their sales.

>>377739480
Indeed. Non believers will pass it off as an "easter egg". We'll see.

>>377739908
>>377740336
YongYea is a lackey for Kojima. After playing the first few hours of TPP he made a whole video about how he was 100% sure we were playing as the real Big Boss when it's obvious to a child we were not, especially if you already have that idea in your mind.

Kojima got buttblasted about PythonSelkan spoiling the ruse so YongYea made a whole video talking about he's 100% sure Death Stranding is not Silent Hills. YongYea is a fucking shill.

>>377740426
>Why would Sony agree to this?
I literally explained this in the same post you linked to.
>>
>>377739908
I can't believe you linked that blatant shill. Nu-/v/, everybody.
>>
>>377740554
>PythonSelkan spoiling the ruse
Python has been wrong about every prediction he has made since the release of MGSV. He got fooled by Ingsoc/Black Hound. He claimed an update was coming and it never came. He claimed to have insider info and that "something was coming" but nothing ever happend. He claimed something was gonna happen in the VGAs but it didn't.
>>
>>377741104
He's right about Silent Hills.
>>
>>377741104
>He claimed an update was coming and it never came.

but Bikinis!
>>
>>377695448
MGSV is a trash, incomplete game made by a hack who had long since wanted to move on from MG. You morons can keep saying MUH RUSE and think that MGSV will be anything more than a hot steaming pile of refuse and it's not going to change a goddamn thing.
>>
It'd be really nice to have a ruse thread that wasn't just two cliques of autists hurling shit at each other.
>>
>>377741104
he's wrong about all of those, except this.

He's right about this.

lolwat
>>
>>377739908

based YONGYEAAAAHHHHHH

/v/'s only hope in this situation
>>
>>377740554
>Kojima got buttblasted about PythonSelkan spoiling the ruse
proof ?
>>
>>377737568
>xbox one seems to have a lead, so we should see it end soon
I always thought that kjima won't consider it real disarmament until all platforms have disarmed
>>
>>377737568
I dunno how disarmament is even possible. There has to be hundreds of people who have nukes and haven't bothered to play the game again.
>>
>>377742998
thats not happening, look at the pc numbers Lol
>>
>>377742998
that's kinda ridiculous though.
>>
>>377741104
>He got fooled by Ingsoc/Black Hound
rofl
this is funny
>>
>>377743192
Yeah but we already know they are going to do something to fix the numbers,
>>
>>377737836
Dude, when will it end? Ok, IF you are wrong, nothing at E3, will you stop? IF you are right, well then good for you, just don't let it get to you for fucks sake
>>
>>377743192
PC would be the first if those fucks couldn't make nukes instantly
>>
>>377740554
>Point is Kojima being fired did not affect their sales.
It's hard to have their sales affected when they released pretty much nothing after TPP. Kojimafags are not the kind of people who give a shit about PES.
>>
>>377744151
So you admit I'm right?
>>
>>377744242
Not really. PES is irrelevant to MGS. MGSV was their last AAA project and they announced nothing like that afterward.
>>
>>377744864
Except for MGS5 and Silent Hills this E3.
>>
>>377745291
Keep dreaming. I was referring to already released games anyway.
>>
>>377695590

Kazuhira "keep the brownies in the oven" Miller
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.