[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't naruto mmorpg with a great fighting system be great?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: final_fight.webm (3MB, 968x546px) Image search: [Google]
final_fight.webm
3MB, 968x546px
Wouldn't naruto mmorpg with a great fighting system be great?

Although Destiny was shit because it lacked content and story. If they made some Destiny in the naruto world I think it would work out great since the world, story and characters already exist.
>>
>naruto
>mmorpg

are you from 2005?
>>
>>377693237
No, new Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes game would be cool
>>
Anyone got any spare sharingans? I just need 2 more to craft a new sharingan arm.
>>
>>377693391
Well I don't know how else to call this genre. But I think if you mix Destiny and Naruto you would get a great and with nice customization, missions and landscapes
>>
>>377693237
>MMO
>Great fighting system
Making a system that works with the high latency and low update rates is impossible. The movement in all mmos having no sense of momentum also make for shit combat.
>>
>>377693613
Yeah you're right. I have no idea how the fighting system should work. I can only see quite a lot of potential with a game like this
>>
>naruto can keep up with sasuke's sharingan and rinnegan without using any of his buffs
>>
>>377694246
To be fair, Sasuke probably can't even use either of them at that point anyways. He probably bas their appearance still just because of how much he used them. I doubt he had any energy to maintain both or either, And still use techniques.
>>
>>377694246
the whole point was that after they awakened the indra/ashura chakra they basically became gods. They had full sage power all the time without trying. naruto's buffs simply widened his technique arsenal, and gave him access to things like sage chakra.
>>
>>377693237
>mmorpg

Get the fuck out with that shit. The only Naruto game I want now is something like Xenoverse but with Storm or Revolution gameplay where I can make my OC mist ninja.
>>
I used to think about this all the time when I watched Naruto, but guaranteed everyone would just pick an Uchiha.
>>
>>377694246
Naruto was actually getting asskicked the entire fight until the plot kicked in to make it a draw
>>
>>377693237
Blade and Soul combat.
>>
>>377694662
Wouldn't you want to have a 4 man squad to explore the ninja world and fighting other player enemies in an open area? Sounds like much more fun than just a circle like in storm 4
>>377694790
I would like that but isn't it a bit slow. Of course players are not going to be as powerful as Sasuke or Naruto but they would still be able to jump and run on walls
>>
>>377693237
Yeah it'd be great. The universe itself has always been solid; it's Kishimoto's writing that after the second arc turned it to shit.

But just an RPG in which you can play as a Hyuga (x-ray eyes), Akimichi (tank), or Inozuka (Beastmaster) all with their clan specific abilities would be interesting.
>>
>>377694873
No. MMORPG's are a frightfully bad genre that doesn't have the lifespan a normal single player or multiplayer game has.
>>
>>377695086
I am not talking about runescape when I said mmorpg. Destiny is still pretty popular and active even tho it is grinding and very boring.

I doubt it would die fast.
>>377695014
I hope it will happen some day but I think we would need a big western publisher to help on the project since most anime games are kinda cheap made. I mean I like Dragon ball z and Naruto games but they are clearly not as difficult to make as lets say battlefront 2 that is coming out
>>
fuck off narutard
>>
naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind
>>
>>377695245
destiny is not an mmo
>>
>>377695730
What would Destiny be?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.