[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, were people actually surprised that Eldritch creatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1491876893424.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1491876893424.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
Wait, were people actually surprised that Eldritch creatures were in the game? Do people really consider it to be a twist?

>madman's skull description
>INSIGHT
>>
>>377692729
>tfw no niggerman easter egg ;(
>>
>>377692729
>there is a sword in a game
>OMMGZZ YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE A PRINCESS IN THIS GAME?""!!?
That's what you sounds like.
>>
File: Back to reddit.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
Back to reddit.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>377693147
>>
was there a madman knowldge in the first area? that's pretty wack then yes
>>
File: bb-bestpals.png (456KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
bb-bestpals.png
456KB, 1205x1032px
I thought it was a bit odd reading the messages you could leave. With shit like the cosmos etc...

Also I found the Ayyys in the Forbidden Woods
>>
Well I remember back when it came out I got that part spoiled because fags everywhere were saying it in random threads and websites
Saying
Dude! Bloodborne was really about aliens the whole time

Which made me instantly buy a ps4 and play it
>>
>>377692729

It was more the change in tone that got people, but you know whatever
>>
File: 1475065110974.jpg (136KB, 500x895px) Image search: [Google]
1475065110974.jpg
136KB, 500x895px
I got insight spoiled for me by this pic which I saw long before I actually got BB.
>>
>>377692729
Neither of those things overtly link to elderitch creatures. The game pretty much advertises itself as horror souls
>>
It wasn't as much a single LE EPIC TWIST than more of a gradual unfolding of all this lovecraftian shit. The way the game slowly transforms from Stoker to Lovecraft is superbly done.
>>
>>377695991
ther're twists in BB?
which ones?
>>
>>377695991
if I had to pin it down to a moment, I would say it starts turning after Vicar Amelia
the time of day changes and people start going crazy, you go into the woods and find aliens, and past that is Byrgenwerth where it all comes to a head
>>
>>377696212
The point of the post is that there is no twist, but a continuous change in overall tone from classic monster/body horror to lovecraftian horror.
>>
>>377696212
This >>377696317
Imagine what enemies you meet where, and you'll see that it gets more supernatural in all directions from Central Yharnam.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.