[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy or are the QTE's harder in the PC version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bayonetta_box_artwork.png (149KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta_box_artwork.png
149KB, 250x283px
Am I crazy or are the QTE's harder in the PC version?
>>
>>377685739
I've watched an LP after playing the game on PC myself, and I got an impression the game actually runs faster on PC. And I don't mean just the FPS. I think there's some stone-age Japanese coding at work here again, and the gameplay is still tied to framerate, albeit to a lesser extent.
The console versions seem to have crazy strong hitstop on wicked weave attacks, which is nearly absent from the PC version.
>>
>>377686925
Im pretty sure the hitstop its just your brain filling in for the lower fps.

Even though yoshesque said theres no difference im 100% sure the qtes are harder in the pc version.
>>
>>377687187
Maybe it's because the LP I watched was on the Wii U. Was it less powerful than 360?
>>
>>377686925
you're high
wii u version of bayo 1 was 60 too
>>
>>377687289
>wii u version of bayo 1 was 60 too

That had quite notable drops many times.
>>
>>377685739
I feel like TAs require more mashing than they did on the PS3 version, and Jeanne 3 wasn't such a jerk about mashing on ww face offs. Also, I recall cats dodging bayo attacks with a little flip.
>>
It has to be tied to framerate.
>>
>>377687987
>Also, I recall cats dodging bayo attacks with a little flip.
Sure you're not confusing it with MGR?
>>
>>377687252
I only played the 360 and pc but ive heard the wii u has a lot of slowdowns too.
>>
>>377688131
I was talking about hitstops, a deliberate game mechanic, not slowdowns.
>>
>>377688104
Or bayonetta 2.
>>
>>377688168
I know what hitstop are, and i already said you are probably imaging things because of the frame drops in the console versions. Or maybe its because you watched an lp at 30 fps, who knows.
>>
>>377685739
no it's just you getting older
>>
>>377688104
>>377688172
yeah there's a cat in chapter 2 that flips, as a deliberate reference to MGR
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.