[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
that one nigger was really annoying
>>
>>377685547
I had Cain's trust high enough, but he doesn't show up at the end just because I missed one guy
>>
>>377685828
>>>/pol/
>>
>>377685547
Nothing but bad marketing.
Game itself was good.
>>
>>377685828
Heard you talkin shit bout my bro
>>
>>377685828
>Big Bo
>the broest bro of all video games
>annoying
It is time, the rope is waiting.
>>
>>377686009

Your bro was shit, senpai
>>
>game was literally gears of war
>all of the characters were annoying, to the point where I spent the whole game shooting at them because I didn't WANT them to like me, and I ended up with everyone sucking my dick anyway
>the beginning is slow and boring what with the dumb swimming, interrupting the gameplay every five seconds to make you use a grappling hook that you'll never ever use again, some dumb rotate the object to cross, and press button to kill giant robot, probably some other crap i'm not remembering too
>hitscan everything
>wasted potential in that you can shoot off specific robot parts to hamper the enemies in some way, but like half the games weapons are automatic so you can't actually reliably aim at the part you want to hit thanks to all of that recoil and shit
>story was another stupid robots are people too sort of thing, well it wasn't THAT gay but still, came pretty close

Only good part was the orc girl squadmate. Aside from that one bitchy man-hating lesbian moment if you pick both girls as squadmates she was a cutie.
>>
File: hotchick.jpg (14KB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
hotchick.jpg
14KB, 292x323px
>>377686556
>but like half the games weapons are automatic so you can't actually reliably aim at the part you want to hit thanks to all of that recoil and shit
>>
>>377686556

>Binary domain is shit
>but there's a waifu

I wish you people would stop playing games and just fuck off to source filmmaker videos. Plebs of the highest order
>>
>>377686663
You can reliably target the legs and torso, that's about it. Trying to hit arms and the head with the rifle or the lmg is impossible, although the rifle accuracy upgrades can help.

>>377686734
Nah, I'll fuck off to Stranglehold. Not a single waifu in sight but that's not going to stop me from playing a good game.
>>
>>377686491
I'd punch you in the face it if wasn't the internet in between us. Never disrespect Roy Boateng and his 17 inch dong.
>>
>>377687086

He still got cucked by a honkey faggot, though
>>
One of the few modern shootans I enjoyed and actually replayed.
>>
Got it for $10 on 360, it was nothing special. The best part was the cast and their dialogue. Really good localization and voice work. But everything else was just your average shooter
>>
>>377685925
>>>/niger/
>>
>>377685547
I played this on PC and had fun. I haven't played many 3rd Person Shooters, what are some other good ones I can get on PC?
Planning on getting Vanquish.
>>
>>377685547
One enemy type.
>>
>>377688410
Check Warhammer 40k Space marine and Max Payne trilogy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.