[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Berseria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
COO COO

btw. What artes did you use with Velvet the most?
>>
>>377684715
Mainly elixer vertae since i rather play as a healer.
>>
About 10 hours into the game and not quite sure how I feel about the protag being a smelly shotacon.
>>
I remember using DEVOUR a lot
>>
KOKODA REIGENKAKU KOKAKU KOKAKU
>>
>>377684973

How do you know that she smells?

btw. I like the witch lady a lot.
>>
>Character has a comical and whimsical playstyle
into the fucking trash it goes
>>
What's the local co-op like in this game?
Is it split or shared screen?
>>
>>377686530
Shared screen like all other Tales games.
>>
>>377685724
She's been in a dank-ass murder pit wallowing in her own piss and shit for 3 years. And her hair is still gross and messy the whole time. Do you really think a character who's big shtick is "uuurgh, I'm such a cool dark demon, I don't bother with all this human shit" would be taking a shower?
>>
>>377686930
yes, because she still takes care of her long hair
>>
>>377686930

Name one (1) book/game where the characters regularly shower/use the toilet.
Imho the only time one of these activities is used is as some kind of plot device. (guard is distracted)
>>
>>377684715
had fun using elennor and eizen but holy shit, it comes to a Point were velvet is just to strong not to use.

game was above-average at best but i still had a good time.

just pirate the dlcs.
>>
>>377686930
do demons even need to pee and poop?
>>
>>377684715
The one where she does a cartwheel and it has a chance to stun. I don't know why, but it was like the best thing to use when starting a combo.
>>
>>377686749
How does it works when you're moving in the map?
Does the camera zooms out?
>>
>>377687224
only 1 player moves around the map.

its coop only in battle
>>
>>377687224
There is only multiplayer in battles. Player 1 controls everything outside battle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.