[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you fall for it too? video game rumors thread I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: poketruck.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
poketruck.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Did you fall for it too?

video game rumors thread I guess.
>>
>>377680408
fall for what? what am i looking at?
>>
Why was the truck there in the first place?
There was no other cars in the game.
>>
>>377680543
They were probably going to have cars in the game initially, but dropped the idea.
>>
Where is mew?
>>
File: 1445486967008.jpg (202KB, 461x487px) Image search: [Google]
1445486967008.jpg
202KB, 461x487px
When I was a gullible little shit I would look up "cheats" for pokemon, namely Ruby, that had shit like "Talk to Burch 39 times, then investigate that machine with the red top, then back to Burch and you'll battle him."

Quite frankly it's embarrassing how many I tried before I realized they're all ruses.
>>
>>377680408
Thats where I caught pikablu.
>>
>>377681437
When i was 10 some asshole(he worked at the shop where i used to buy games) told me that if i filled the screen with Saibaman on DBZ budokai 2 or 3(i don't remember) i would unlock Brolly.
>>
>>377681275
They live under Nugget Bridge
>>
>>377680408
I remember someone linked a video of the gdq or whatever speed runners doing a run and the truck actually moved and he fought mew. Could have a modded copy for all I know though.
>>
>>377682639
I think there is a romhack or something that does that.
>>
>>377682835
Yeah its been months since I saw the video so it'd be a bitch to find it in my history
>>
>>377681275
In a Gameshark code
>>
>>377682835

live code manipulation

from the agdq 2016 pokemon blue glitch exhibition
>>
>>377680408
No. By the time I read that rumor, the actual mew glitch was already discovered
>>
>>377680408
I never even heard this rumour as a kid.
By the time I learned about this I wasn't naive enough to believe it and I'd already gotten Mew through an exploit.
>>
>>377680408
>the existence of the truck at all
>with collision at all
>already weird that it'd exist and be like this
its such an odd thing in general and has no real place to be there
>>
>>377680408
Obviously.
>>
Nope, my big bro was there to fact check for me.
>>
>>377681275
In a glitch.
>>
>>377685302
It's just a typical ol' easter egg for people dedicated enough to actually go looking for it

the only reason people went nuts for it like they did was because the existence of missingno gave credibility to every half-assed schoolyard theory known to man
>>
>>377680543
This is exactly why I thought it was true. I heard this rumor when the game came out and heard how elaborate at the time for my child mind set up was and figured it had to be true. I only found out recently, probably through speedrunners dropping trivia or in a DYKG video
>>
I remember one time a video that someone used a keycard instead and then a scripted event started. The truck moved all the way to the left and then Mew emerged from the ship and got to the player, starting the battle. but i believed in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQHTKF7q98M
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.